Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 23. (Read 114316 times)

donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hey,
I would like to buy 10 BTC, is it possible that you take Paysafe or UKash as payment? Or do I have to convert them to WMZ first? Those additional transaction-costs would be pain in the ass.

Please convert those into WMZ, I am able to accept WMZ. Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey,
I would like to buy 10 BTC, is it possible that you take Paysafe or UKash as payment? Or do I have to convert them to WMZ first? Those additional transaction-costs would be pain in the ass.
Activity: 1
A lightning speed MoneyPak transaction.  It took all of 2 minutes after I gave the information for the BTCs to appear in my account.  Fantastic!

I would highly recommend!
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Regarding purchasing BTC with MoneyPak/PayPal, It would be much more efficient to provide me the MoneyPak code directly, since MoneyPak cannot be charged back, but once it goes into PayPal, it can.

For the question about using a GreenDot prepaid debit to hook into your PayPal account, it should work. I haven't heard any complaints so far.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I have a quick question.

Those online debit cards seem to be a pretty neat idea that many people are using. I had heard you can use them with paypal somehow? I'm not really understanding this though, can you fund a transaction through paypal with the card or somehow add the funds from the card to paypal (maybe send an invoice then pay said invoice with the card?).

From what I've seen of the moneypaks, you can add them directly to a paypal account (at least they have a paypal logo on them in addition to the green dot logo).

It should be possible to indirectly sell BTC for paypal via moneypak

Ahhh, that's awesome. Great to know there is a way out there, thanks.
Activity: 6
Just got my bitcoins, Great seller ill be buying from him from now on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have a quick question.

Those online debit cards seem to be a pretty neat idea that many people are using. I had heard you can use them with paypal somehow? I'm not really understanding this though, can you fund a transaction through paypal with the card or somehow add the funds from the card to paypal (maybe send an invoice then pay said invoice with the card?).

From what I've seen of the moneypaks, you can add them directly to a paypal account (at least they have a paypal logo on them in addition to the green dot logo).

It should be possible to indirectly sell BTC for paypal via moneypak
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Hi!

Just sold 20 BTC and It went as smooth as butter. He gave me a good price and the customer service is awesome! Thank you, It`s been a pleasure doing business with you  Smiley
Activity: 43
If anyone was wondering, I did end up getting paid by moneygram. It took printing out part of our PM thread and driving to another (third) agent location, but I got it.

Going western union next time for sure. Thanks again to BitcoinExchange for going with me through the bullshit Smiley
Activity: 47
BitcoinExchange I PM'ed can you reply back?

Wanting to exchange BTC for paypal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I have a quick question.

And how are you doing with sending us money through PayPal for BTC, seems like a lot of people are getting shut down.

Will likely be doing business with you in the near future, just waiting to stack up some more BTC.
epx
Activity: 1
Completed a successful transaction with BitcoinExchange via Instant Messenger.  It was handled professionally and quickly.  I've been a Bitcoin user for almost a year now and have been waiting for a service like this.  Thanks.
Activity: 8
I just did a trade with BitcoinExchange.  He exchanged a $400 USD MoneyPak card for BTC.  Very fast transaction and great to work with!

Activity: 2
I can also vouch for BitcoinExchange. I did a MoneyPak transaction with him for $600 worth of MtGoxUSD. Mt. Gox was a bit slow tonight, but BitcoinExchange was prompt and communicative until we saw the transfer go through. I intend to go back to him for future transactions.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1360
Armory Developer
Any plans on offering some sort of euro exchange?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'll go ahead and go on record at this point and say that while I have been dealing with a certain personal hell trying to get moneygram to actually -give- me the money, BitcoinExchange has so far been very quick and helpful through the process.  "Would deal with again." for sure.

MoneyGram however, I will never deal with again; and don't recommend to anyone, for any amount of transfer. Jesus fuck what a horrible company, and all the more reason for BTC to be around.

In my experience, Western Union does a much better job than MoneyGram...
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
I'll go ahead and go on record at this point and say that while I have been dealing with a certain personal hell trying to get moneygram to actually -give- me the money, BitcoinExchange has so far been very quick and helpful through the process.  "Would deal with again." for sure.

MoneyGram however, I will never deal with again; and don't recommend to anyone, for any amount of transfer. Jesus fuck what a horrible company, and all the more reason for BTC to be around.

Sorry to hear about the troubles MG is giving you, Rusty!

I sent you a PM in response to your inquiry.
Activity: 43

Activity: 54
I just did a trade with BitcoinExchange. Everything was smooth and fast  Grin. Great guy and i'm looking to trade with him again in the future.
Activity: 154
theres a minimun limit?, for ex: i want to sell you 10 btc.. can i?

price rates?

There is no minimum, and the exchange rate is between 3.5%-7%

Hi! I would like to sell bitcoins and have them exchange transferred to Paypal. How do I transact with you? I see that your reputation is very good.

EDIT: I just read your update and wanted to clarify if you can still cashout to Paypal. Thanks! Otherwise I'll do Liberty Reserve to Paypal. Would that be a good idea? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I still do PayPal cashouts for BTC and LR, whichever you want. Send me a PM or instant message whenever you are ready. Smiley

Hi! Just added you on Skype. Please check PM. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: