Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 25. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Am I the only one who's slightly suspicious of these past few replies?  They're mostly all by new members, and they have the generic cookie-cutter review style that I would normally only see in eBay feedback.  I have very rarely seen people use the phrase "+1" until I saw this thread, where apparently every customer is familiar with it.

It's just setting off warning flags to me.  Not of the service itself, but of the possibility that these accounts are faked to try to raise reputation for the service. 
Activity: 228
Merit: 106
Hey you should get Windows Live MSN for contacting also, we use that here in Argentina Smiley (i dont like it though Tongue)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
+1, another Amazon gift card. Quick and easy. Smiley
Activity: 2
I just traded some Mt. Gox dollars to PayPal dollars. Fast delivery and everything went really smooth. Thanks again.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
+1 Very professional and fast communication.  I sold 125 BTC yesterday and already received the funds via ACH, very fast payment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
+1 Great service, quick, fast and easy transaction moneypak to mtgox usd in seconds!  Thanks!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
+1. Got several different quotes, and bought a game on steam with instant transaction.

I WOULD recommend this service to a friend Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Here is an update from a happy customer.

I've purchcased mtgoxusd in exchange for moneypak for $400 dollars and BTX delivered as promised while keeping in communication the entire time for a first time customer.

I can already tell he will do well here because he is professional and quick with communication.

I would not hesitate to trust this guy as he's earned his bit of trust from me today and I hope to do more business in the future.

Thx for providing us with a quick way to exchange our btc Grin
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Updated to outline MtGoxUSD trade information.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
For the prepaid debit cards, what's the limit on those?  And would you be willing to "reload" it in the future?  Also, what's the limit on the Walmart gift cards?

The maximum limit on a pre-paid debit card is $2500 and yes, reloads are available. The reloads pack and the card itself are the same price: Mt. Gox market value of BTC + a 8% exchange rate. The exchange rate covers the price of the card/refill pack. For example, at an EXAMPLE market rate, this price will be outdated within 5 minutes of posting, but you get the idea:    125 BTC at 1.71 USD - 8% exchange rate = $196.65 Pre Paid Debit Card or Refill @ 1.57 USD per BTC. At the moment these cards are only available to US customers.

Of course, the price per BTC fluctuates with the market. I will lock a rate with you the moment you sent the BTC and I will send you your refill code via e-mail the moment I receive the BTC.

For Walmart gift cards, the limit is $1,000 USD per card, and those go for a 6-8% exchange rate depending on the amount being funded.
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
For the prepaid debit cards, what's the limit on those?  And would you be willing to "reload" it in the future?  Also, what's the limit on the Walmart gift cards?
+1

Just bought an amazon gift card, great service and very attentive. Will definitely come back. :]
Activity: 124
Sold some silver coins to BitcoinExchange and bought some btc with paypal from him as well.  +2

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Went ahead and did another 125 BTC today with BitcoinExchange with no problems and quick payment via Paypal.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
+1 for a Paypal exchange of 100 BTC.  Fast and courteous service.  I will probably be using them again in the near future.
Activity: 2
+1 upvote for BitcoinExchange. BTC purchase went quite smoothly-- they were very polite, helpful, and expedient. No surprises.

MoneyPak this time, but I look forward to trying their PayPal transactions in the future.
Activity: 124
Just bought BTC with moneypak as described and I am again impressed with BitcoinExchange's professionalism.  Highly recommended.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
@BitcoinExchange:
I signed up today solely to say thank you for offering options like this to people.
Once you've got a site, or once I have enough coin to bother with trading, I'll be back. Smiley

Thanks Orbijix,

Hopefully the site will be up soon. If you need BTC, I can provide that quickly too. Send me a PM if you're interested. Smiley
@BitcoinExchange:
I signed up today solely to say thank you for offering options like this to people.
Once you've got a site, or once I have enough coin to bother with trading, I'll be back. Smiley
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Things seem to be evolving in that direction, I hope to be able to provide an easy method as possible of obtaining and selling BTC, and I hope to be able to provide as much useful real world resources for BTC as possible. Smiley

As of now this forum is my main place for doing business, and the response has been so positive that I will be creating a website that will provide access to all the services and products and have prices reflected against the market value of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: