Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 76. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does bitstamp have a public websocket/streaming API?
Also, are there any request limits to usual API?

Yes:

Code:
 var trades_socket = io.connect('https://websocket.bitstamp.net:8080/live_trades');
 var orders_socket = io.connect('https://websocket.bitstamp.net:8080/live_orders');

Yes:

up to 1 per second

How do we use the Socket.IO API? There doesn't seem to be happening much besides a connected message when using this:

Code:

Change your conn.on('message', to conn.on('trade'.

I'd really like to see non-https access to websocket too. I have problems using ruby gems to create a connection.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes:

Code:
 var trades_socket = io.connect('https://websocket.bitstamp.net:8080/live_trades');
 var orders_socket = io.connect('https://websocket.bitstamp.net:8080/live_orders');

Yes:

up to 1 per second

How do we use the Socket.IO API? There doesn't seem to be happening much besides a connected message when using this:

Code:

Activity: 13
Thanks for the quick response.
Maybe a good point for the future: implement an automated response on the emailadres and support tickets just to let people know that their question/issue is received and being handled. It might give a little comfort and coinfidence. People (me included Smiley)  might feel left in the dark otherwise and unheard.

But, thanks again!
Activity: 13
Dear Bitstamp,

can you please have a look at my issue? My deposited Bitcoins dissapeared..!
I made a Bitcoin Deposit from my local wallet to my Bitstamp account.

The transaction showed as unconfirmed in my bitcoin account after I sent it. 2 days later when it received the 3 confirmations according to my local wallet the incomming transaction dissapeared in my Bitstamp account and no Bitcoins are credited to my account. How is this possible?

I send a mail and support tickets 24 hours ago. The ticket number is #376 containing all information about the transaction.
It seems impossible to me that the Bitcoins dissapeared in thin air.. can you please look into this and fix it??

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
SEPA deposit arrived well. That's the 2nd deposit with Bistamp, all good so far.  Smiley

We do our best!  Wink

You work for Bitstamp now? Perhaps you should do an official announcement then. If you already did, I missed it.

I do and I didn't and I might  Cool
foo
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
SEPA deposit arrived well. That's the 2nd deposit with Bistamp, all good so far.  Smiley

We do our best!  Wink

You work for Bitstamp now? Perhaps you should do an official announcement then. If you already did, I missed it.
legendary
That fixed it! Thank you, sir.

Glad to hear it and you're welcome! Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My Google 2-factor auth has been preventing me from logging in for a few days. Sent an email to [email protected] but no response.

It says "Invalid authentication code."

What to do?

Please make sure your phone time is synced otherwise it will not generate the right code. To sync your Google Authenticator app on android do this: go to Settings -> Time correction for codes -> Sync now, and for iOS: Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Automatically -> On.

This should solve your issues. However if this doesn't help you, please start a support ticket and we will give you further instruction on how to disable your two factor authentication.

That fixed it! Thank you, sir.
legendary
My Google 2-factor auth has been preventing me from logging in for a few days. Sent an email to [email protected] but no response.

What to do?

Please make sure your phone time is synced otherwise it will not generate the right code. To sync your Google Authenticator app on android do this: go to Settings -> Time correction for codes -> Sync now, and for iOS: Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Automatically -> On.

This should solve your issues. However if this doesn't help you, please start a support ticket and we will give you further instruction on how to disable your two factor authentication.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What to do?
legendary

We do our best!  Wink
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
legendary

Yes:

Code:

Yes:

up to 1 per second
Activity: 9
legendary
how much have you send with SEPA? i do also want to withdraw with SEPA.. but dont know how much is "good and possible at once"

There are no limits.

It might be worth researching certain thresholds that will trigger  a message to tax-authorities and so on. I don't know much about the details about these things, but if the threshold was 10K, it would perhaps be better withdrawing smaller amounts at a time, lest you get investigated, and god knows if any bank would hold money pending investigation ?

Maybe banks have such "trigger" amounts however Bitstamp does not. But it is true that first deposits above 1000€ require a KYC procedure and any deposits or withdrawals above 10,000€ with an unverified account also require a KYC procedure at Bitstamp.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how much have you send with SEPA? i do also want to withdraw with SEPA.. but dont know how much is "good and possible at once"

There are no limits.

It might be worth researching certain thresholds that will trigger  a message to tax-authorities and so on. I don't know much about the details about these things, but if the threshold was 10K, it would perhaps be better withdrawing smaller amounts at a time, lest you get investigated, and god knows if any bank would hold money pending investigation ?
legendary

There are no limits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I withdrew over $8000 a couple of weeks ago.... No problems whatsoever!
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
legendary
i made a SEPA deposit on 28 March and still doesn't show up in my account. Is that normal?
I don't know, but they didn't work from 29 March till 2 April. Maybe it needs one more day to show.

Yes this is precisely the reason. Give it a day or two more before you contact support. I'm sure you'll get your deposit added.
Pages:
Jump to: