Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 79. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Its down again. I'm new to bitstamp exchange, could someone provide an explanation of how to remove your order, when its doesn't appear on top list of orders any more? The UI is so simplified, that there's not much you can do with it.  Huh Also, I have $500 missing from bitinstant transfer, and judging from other people having same issues, I could be looking at a week or two of waiting...
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It's back up. Nvm.
donator
Activity: 980
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Testing SEPA withdrawal of 1BTC (was 47$ on the 15th) waiting from money to arrive, will update once done could be the long bank holiday weekend.

Site looks and works great btw!
And there is no annoying upload a high quality passport scan like mtGox, do they really think anyone would upload high res scans with no watermarks?
legendary
Activity: 965
Mozilla 4.0 works as the user agent. Bitstamp returns data then.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
When I mail bitstamp support about my $250 to BitInstant that didn't go through they forward to charlie shrem but later it says the email to charlie doesn't go through

its been a week

finally got my funds the other day

emails to bitinstant failed to deliver from me
legendary
Activity: 965
Trying to fetch the bitstamp data from my app:

The owner of this website (www.bitstamp.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature

When I mail bitstamp support about my $250 to BitInstant that didn't go through they forward to charlie shrem but later it says the email to charlie doesn't go through

its been a week
Activity: 868
I did 2 withdrawals to my UK bank account in the last week... one of then sizeable.... both were processed and received within 2 businessdays....

Kudos ! Beat that Gox  Wink
Tas
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi,

Will BitStamp.net implement in the Future some kind of Stop Loss? It would be a great feature.
+1
Activity: 43
Hi,

Will BitStamp.net implement in the Future some kind of Stop Loss? It would be a great feature.
Activity: 25
I wonder about this too, how can we do anything practical with the bitstamp ripple address?

Yes you can fund your Bitstamp account with accepted Ripple IOU's and cash them out.

the only problem is they dont respond to your email when you send them send some ripples  Huh Angry
what does Ripple help do?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Bitstamp down?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
I don't know how closely the Bitstamp guys watch this thread, but I am curious as to how they support disposable deposit addresses without their hot wallet getting wallet bloat.  If anyone knows, please PM me.  I'm researching disposable deposit addresses for use on btct.co.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I wonder about this too, how can we do anything practical with the bitstamp ripple address?

Yes you can fund your Bitstamp account with accepted Ripple IOU's and cash them out.
legendary
This might sound stupid but does anyone know how to withdraw GBP IOU's to Ripple from Bitstamp using BTC  Huh
legendary
Yet it proves my deposit address was funded over three days ago and yet they still haven't credited my account.  The website clearly states three block confirmations until your balance is available.

Then please use the proper description. If your account history doesn't show a BTC deposit then that's a different problem than what you had originally reported (as a "hacked" account would require the deposit to first be credited to your account before it could be withdrawn).

Either way, the solution will come from contacting BITSTAMP support.

I first contacted Bitstamp about the matter three days ago (24th Feb) and they still haven't sorted it.  I only decided to use the exchange to test Ripple and was hoping of being able to recommend the exchange to my friends.

After linking Bitstamp support to the previous post to prove I'm not scamming my account was soon credited.  Which I am happy about as Bitstamp is currently the only trusted Ripple Gateway to use GBP.
legendary
Yet it proves my deposit address was funded over three days ago and yet they still haven't credited my account.  The website clearly states three block confirmations until your balance is available.

Then please use the proper description. If your account history doesn't show a BTC deposit then that's a different problem than what you had originally reported (as a "hacked" account would require the deposit to first be credited to your account before it could be withdrawn).

I first contacted Bitstamp about the matter three days ago (24th Feb) and they still haven't sorted it.  I only decided to use the exchange to test Ripple and was hoping of being able to recommend the exchange to my friends.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

Pages:
Jump to: