Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 80. (Read 231171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
What happened to my deposit - https://blockchain.info/address/1P2c6MSbAcakcVEtddyu8tPWK7q72SnQV5 - has my brand new account been hacked already.

The bitcoins held by BITSTAMP are in a hosted (shared) EWallet right?

So you can't look at the blockchain to check your BITSTAMP account balance.  With a hosted (shared) EWallet, that Bitcoin address is tied to your account so the wallet provider knows of your bitcoin deposits.  But what happens from there at the blockchain level is no longer tied to your account.

Yet it proves my deposit address was funded over three days ago and yet they still haven't credited my account.  The website clearly states three block confirmations until your balance is available.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
What happened to my deposit - https://blockchain.info/address/1P2c6MSbAcakcVEtddyu8tPWK7q72SnQV5 - has my brand new account been hacked already.

The bitcoins held by BITSTAMP are in a hosted (shared) EWallet right?

So you can't look at the blockchain to check your BITSTAMP account balance.  With a hosted (shared) EWallet, that Bitcoin address is tied to your account so the wallet provider knows of your bitcoin deposits.  But what happens from there at the blockchain level is no longer tied to your account.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
What happened to my deposit - https://blockchain.info/address/1P2c6MSbAcakcVEtddyu8tPWK7q72SnQV5 - has my brand new account been hacked already.  I use Linux so I have my doubts on it being a key-logger.

Nejc doesn't read here on a regular basis. If you have a problem use the site support (https://www.bitstamp.net/account/balance/#myModalSupport).
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
What happened to my deposit - https://blockchain.info/address/1P2c6MSbAcakcVEtddyu8tPWK7q72SnQV5 - has my brand new account been hacked already.  I use Linux so I have my doubts on it being a key-logger.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I can't make any orders.

that button on the top isn't doing anything

is the new design being worked on?
vip
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
Hej bitstamp support.

I have BIG delay every time I deposit USD to my bitstamp account via bitinstant.
Bitinstant reported "order complete" instantly, but money appeared on my account
 only next day in one case and today they also still somewere.

How can I contact support by phone?

Can you make information about your bitinstant reserves open to public?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

What are Bitstamp's deposit/withdrawal limits?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
What happens if a withdraw is bigger then all available funds in the hot wallet?

Hi,

We get notification and your withdraw goes to queue. Once we refill our wallet your withdraw is automatically processed.

Best regards
Nejc
Activity: 112
What happens if a withdraw is bigger then all available funds in the hot wallet?
Youu have to wait till he gets the funds.
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I am sorry for your deposits were not processed right away. Unfortunately BitInstant has run out of reserves meaning your accounts couldn't be funded instantly.

Your deposits should get processed shortly as BitInstant has just funded their account.

Best regards
Nejc

Why can't you allow bitinstant to just be in debt to you?

Bitstamp and BitInstant have an optimal relationship in regards to that that works for both parties, there are many factors in play.
Activity: 756
I am sorry for your deposits were not processed right away. Unfortunately BitInstant has run out of reserves meaning your accounts couldn't be funded instantly.

Your deposits should get processed shortly as BitInstant has just funded their account.

Best regards
Nejc

Why can't you allow bitinstant to just be in debt to you?
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

I've just sent email to our programmer to add Bitinstant balance parameter to API. Hopefully you will find this useful.

Hi Nejc!
Any updates on this my friend?
Have a nice day!
Thanks!
Thiago
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Nejc.
Did another BitInstant to BitStamp purchase.
Status shows completed, but no funds at BitStamp site still. What's going on?

Send me the Order ID.

Best regards
Nejc
Activity: 540
The future begins today
Nejc.

I have the same issue on here.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Nejc.
legendary
Thank you Nejc!!   Grin
On the bitcoin widthraw page it says:
"Large withdrawals will be processed manually. This process will take up to 24 hours."

So how much is "Large" ?

http://bitstamp.net

Depending on bitcoin price, amounts greater than $20,000 equivalent in bitcoin is considered large bitcoin withdraw.

Nejc could be a little more communicative (at least on this forum) but besides that there's absolutely nothing to complain about.

I will try to be more active on this thread. Thank you for pointing out.

I hope that Nejc or Charlie provides a "indicator" somewhere ASAP.    Tongue

I've just sent email to our programmer to add Bitinstant balance parameter to API. Hopefully you will find this useful.
legendary
I thought the idea of BitInstant was that it is instant Cheesy

No, it isn't. Only sometimes it is instant but... Not when we REALLY need it...

EDITED: Well, this isn't a Bitinstant fault. There is only one piece of information that is missing: "Bitinstant USD Reserves indicator within BitStamp"

BTW, I just lost an opportunity to buy 200 BTC @ 12.98 on BitStamp because of the lack of this information. This sucks.    Angry

PLEASE NEJC! Enable this somewhere!!! I'm begging you!

Best,
Thiago
Pages:
Jump to: