Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 77. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
i made a SEPA deposit on 28 March and still doesn't show up in my account. Is that normal?
I don't know, but they didn't work from 29 March till 2 April. Maybe it needs one more day to show.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
i made a SEPA deposit on 28 March and still doesn't show up in my account. Is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
All's well that ends well though.  Smiley

So you got your bitcoins now?

Yes, BitStamp support manually transferred them to my BTC address about 20 minutes ago.

Great. Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Yes, BitStamp support manually transferred them to my BTC address about 20 minutes ago.
legendary

Larger withdrawals may take up to 24 hours if it depleted their hot wallet.

I don't think that was the case here as it was only a request for 5.08 BTC (and 10.7813 BTC overall), though it is of course a possibility.
BitStamp's response was that the Bitcoin client failed to send my Bitcoin though, so not entirely sure what the problem was.  Huh

legendary
Is anybody else having issues with BitStamp withdrawals?

I withdrew various amounts of BTC this afternoon (about 2.30pm) - two transfers were successful but my third transfer seemingly 'disappeared' though it is marked as "finished" in my Withdrawals. There is no trace of it at all. I've opened a support ticket but have had no reply as of yet; it was only a few hours ago though so I presume support simply hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Larger withdrawals may take up to 24 hours if it depleted their hot wallet.
Is anybody else having issues with BitStamp withdrawals?

I withdrew various amounts of BTC this afternoon (about 2.30pm) - two transfers were successful but my third transfer seemingly 'disappeared' though it is marked as "finished" in my Withdrawals. There is no trace of it at all. I've opened a support ticket but have had no reply as of yet; it was only a few hours ago though so I presume support simply hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Another member is having a similar issue with BTC-E (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1723402), so I'm just wondering if my issue is an isolated one or if other BitStamp users are experiencing the same thing?  Undecided

EDIT (7.13pm):

I have had a response from BitStamp support stating that their "Bitcoin client failed to send [me] bitcoins" and they would send them manually - not sure how or why this occurred, but the issue is being resolved and I'm happy with the outcome.

Still interested in finding out if others experienced a similar problem though.
legendary
Since upgrade to Firefox 19.0 and then 19.0.2, I'm having issues on quite a lot of websites that used to work flawlessly.  Tongue

What sort of issues are you having. Did you contact support and describe them?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Ive had troubles understanding bitstamps wire transfer details and the SEPA Zone etc. I am in the US. Is it possible for me to depost BTC to bitstamp sell, and then wire the money to my bank in the US? How long will the transfer take? Id like to avoid gox as Ive heard a lot of bad about them and have thought bitstamp would be the best for me since, I can actually see the order book, and they dont seem to have to lag problems like MT GOX.
Id appreciate any info. I have an account at bitstamp now.

I did an international wire transfer last friday from bitstamp to a Citibank Usd account in the UK.

The wire out was confirmed Monday morning by Bitstamp and hit my Citi account on Wednesday afternoon.

Btw I use Chrome and havent had any connectivity problems whatsoever in the last weeks

Activity: 350
Ive had troubles understanding bitstamps wire transfer details and the SEPA Zone etc. I am in the US. Is it possible for me to depost BTC to bitstamp sell, and then wire the money to my bank in the US? How long will the transfer take? Id like to avoid gox as Ive heard a lot of bad about them and have thought bitstamp would be the best for me since, I can actually see the order book, and they dont seem to have to lag problems like MT GOX.
Id appreciate any info. I have an account at bitstamp now.
LTC
Maybe it is not null route, but some "null route" in upper layer. Like a http redirect.
Just get a free vpn in a country it works.
PS: I have no experience with cloudflare, I'm assuming. Maybe contact cloudflare support.
Activity: 462
Clown prophet
Bitstamp is hosted on cloudflare. There was a big DDOS on cloudflare lately, maybe they still have in their routing tables some null routes for some of the providers you are using (they may have been involved in ddos).
When cloudflare's IP going to nullroute from my location, I should not be able even to connect. But i see nginx working and it says 502 error.

As bitstamp support don't want to discuss this problem private, I discuss it public.

LTC
It's been inaccessible for more than 12 hours already. What's going on?
I couldn't figure out why front end is down, but API works. Until I figured out that i run API from server in another country. Then i run hosttracker and it shown that  bitstamp gives 5xx error only for limited Europe countries. Primary for Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine.

Support said that i probably dreaming and they have no problems.

They didn't accept problems even when i mailed screenshot of 5xx error and even hosttracker results.

Bitstamp is hosted on cloudflare. There was a big DDOS on cloudflare lately, maybe they still have in their routing tables some null routes for some of the providers you are using (they may have been involved in ddos).
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
wth??? firefox gives me "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
but with chrome everything is working fine!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
i didn't have any 503 lately. i'm accessing it 4-5 times a day from southern Europe.
Clown prophet
I couldn't figure out why front end is down, but API works. Until I figured out that i run API from server in another country. Then i run hosttracker and it shown that  bitstamp gives 5xx error only for limited Europe countries. Primary for Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine.

Support said that i probably dreaming and they have no problems.

They didn't accept problems even when i mailed screenshot of 5xx error and even hosttracker results.
LTC
Weird, bitstamp was up for me (and still is) all day yesterday. I exchanged without problems. I was able to access it even from phone, which has 3G and dynamic IP.
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
Clown prophet
Nagios? String appearance check on main page from remote host with SMS notification? No, didn't hear...
Pages:
Jump to: