Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 78. (Read 231171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

MtGox, Bitstamp, Dwolla, BitInstant, BFL are all under attack

This has nothing to do with the trading platform.
Maybe they should just inform members about problems? Why we should read fortune about whats going on?

I think its the middle of the night over there, not sure if they even know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet

Maybe they should just inform members about problems? Why we should read fortune about whats going on?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
503 again.

Fuck... Could someone provide in this world realiable trading platform?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
503 again.

Soon.
Clown prophet
503 again.

Clown prophet
back up
Clown prophet
Still 503
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
i think they have some server issues?  Cry
Activity: 927
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
Most banks are closed Friday and Monday because of the bank holiday.
Clown prophet
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I wouldn't think so, my transfer was initiated and completed by TransferWise earlier this week, way before the bank holiday. Just waiting for bitstamp to credit my account
Activity: 406
LTC
Activity: 188
i've made a SEPA deposit too, but doesn't show up yet.
Activity: 120
I think they're having problems. My SEPA deposit has taken longer than usual. Maybe increase traffic/custom from EU?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
Activity: 210
Hello,

The homepage isn't updating the latest price at the moment, is there anything I should do? Or is the problem on your side?
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Done 11 BTC so far in SEPA withdrawal, recommended++
Activity: 868
I did one 2ish btc withdrawal, and one 3 btc withdrawal 10 seconds apart. one now sits at 5 confirmations, the other one is still 'in processing'. What gives. If you want to be competition to MtGox, you need to up your game.
When I mail bitstamp support about my $250 to BitInstant that didn't go through they forward to charlie shrem but later it says the email to charlie doesn't go through

its been a week

The shitty thing is that the last time I sent Shrem an e-mail it bounced. And I got the message: Could wait no longer, mailbox full. So in fact, when you send an e-mail then, the mailbox is full, and it sist waiting on the server, untill it's returned, which I think took quite a long time. So perhaps that's happening with more people too ?
Its down again. I'm new to bitstamp exchange, could someone provide an explanation of how to remove your order, when its doesn't appear on top list of orders any more? The UI is so simplified, that there's not much you can do with it.  Huh Also, I have $500 missing from bitinstant transfer, and judging from other people having same issues, I could be looking at a week or two of waiting...

I did a bitinstant, cupon code from gox to bitstamp an hour ago, it worked ok.

However, there's a few complaines of mine, and these things pretty much made me - eh - not so happy.. but I'll try to put it politely.

1. The Bitstamp site is not able to keep up with the traffic, or is ddos'ed. This needs to be rectified.

2. It says on the site when you withdraw bitcoins that larger amounts will have to be accepted manually, and can take up to 24 hours. Since it doesn't say exactly what a 'larger amount' is, we have absolutely no idea about what constitues a 'larger amount'. Is this 2 bitcoins, 10 bitcoins or 50 bitcoins ? We have no idea. Please fix this.

3. I have two bitcoin withdrawals 'waiting to be processed', and they've been stuck in that state for at least about 10 minutes. MtGox on the other hand gives me a reference number immediately, and you even have the option to pay an extra fee to have the transaction prioritized, could Bitstamp also do this ? And please do not have us wait a long time for trivial amounts of bitcoins to be transferred. Well, it's a question of definition about what's a 'large amount' or not, but for example, I personally would not consider withdrawals under 10 BTC for 'large amounts'.  Please, please fix this! For example, if the Bitstamp account is used to pay a bitcoin merchant, not being able to process the transaction quickly is really a dealbreaker. If you have a periodical cronjob of sorts handling this, then please let us know when it's run. If it's all done manually, that's a solution that's not acceptable. Please mend this.
4.  When making an order, could you please put an option in settings to remove the 'simple order' feature from displaying for advanced users ? We do not want to deal with that stuff.

5. I understand that this may boil down to personal preference, but I would see nothing wrong with you changing "TOP 7 SELLERS and TOP 7 BUYERS" into 'Bids' and 'Asks'. That seems to work for all exchanges.

There are a lot of great things with your exchange, but I think these things needs to be fixed. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: