Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 81. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
I thought the idea of BitInstant was that it is instant Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Anyone please let me know when they get USD to bitstamp from bitinstant; i've been waiting

Same here... Can't use BitStamp even more because it is impossible to know the Bitinstant reserves within it.
And I don't want my money stucked anywhere...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Anyone please let me know when they get USD to bitstamp from bitinstant; i've been waiting

EDIT: sent another Yankee message and they manually did it middle of night
legendary
Nejc could be a little more communicative (at least on this forum) but besides that there's absolutely nothing to complain about.

+1

Anyway, he always answer my e-mails...
legendary
Hi!

Well, BitStamp have only 1 problem: when depositing USD through Bitinstant... Because there is no way to know the Bitinstant Reserves within BitStamp before using it...

So, when I send some USD to BitStamp and it does not have any "Bitinstant USD", the money got stucked.

For example:

1- Send 500 USD to BitStamp using some USD code;
 2- Bitinstant uses the code;
 3- Bitinstant says: "Order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange" (but it is NOT);
 4- Nothing appear on BitStamp...
 5- Wait the support...

This is a problem for me.

Anyway, all the times that this happen, both Bitinstant and BitStamp solve the problem as fast as they can and I really appreciate that.

I hope that Nejc or Charlie provides a "indicator" somewhere ASAP.    Tongue

Cheers!
Thiago
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Lots of times, I'm seeing a webpage from "cloudflare.com" provider... Telling me that www.bitstamp.net is offline / down...

Anyway, I'm also using it smoothly when it works...

Strange, I'm using Bitstamp for about a year now and I've never seen any CloudFlare messages on this site.
Nejc could be a little more communicative (at least on this forum) but besides that there's absolutely nothing to complain about.
legendary
I've used Bitstamp twice for small amounts: 20 and 50€

It worked perfectly and it was very easy to use. Couldn't be more satisfied although I have yet to experiment more with limited orders.
Also, one thing that surprised me was that the exchange from EUR to USD was real or very similar to real marketprice exchange. No hidden fees or charges in there.

Lots of times, I'm seeing a webpage from "cloudflare.com" provider... Telling me that www.bitstamp.net is offline / down...

Anyway, I'm also using it smoothly when it works...
legendary
Where can I find the BitStamp Bitinstant reserves?
BTC-e shows up on its front page but, I can't find that information at BitStamp web page...
Tips?!
Activity: 210
I've used Bitstamp twice for small amounts: 20 and 50€

It worked perfectly and it was very easy to use. Couldn't be more satisfied although I have yet to experiment more with limited orders.
Also, one thing that surprised me was that the exchange from EUR to USD was real or very similar to real marketprice exchange. No hidden fees or charges in there.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
bitstamp down...    Shocked

I haven't tried logging in but the site is responding for me now after going in to try to verify.

Incidentally, saw the new design:
 - http://www.behance.net/gallery/BitStampnet-2013-Responsive-redesign/6262585
legendary
On the bitcoin widthraw page it says:
"Large withdrawals will be processed manually. This process will take up to 24 hours."

So how much is "Large" ?

+1
legendary
bitstamp down...    Shocked
Activity: 756
On the bitcoin widthraw page it says:
"Large withdrawals will be processed manually. This process will take up to 24 hours."

So how much is "Large" ?

http://bitstamp.net
legendary
Is bitstamp.net for anyone else offline?

I just tried and the homepage loads fine for me.

In the future you can always confirm this type of problem with a proxy tool:
 - http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.bitstamp.net
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Is bitstamp.net for anyone else offline?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A few weeks back, I made a small test lodgement ~€100 and it was smooth as hell.

This week, I went for a rather more complicated lodgement and significantly higher amount.

The transaction was super smooth. Again. I had my bitcoins within 48 hours of sending the funds initially.

Nejc was super helpful and the support was amazing. I'd highly recommend BitStamp to anyone.
Activity: 588
that explains it I was wondering why they where down earlier this week.
legendary
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks like site is down again?
Activity: 172
nice to see you up again Smiley and good news about higher ddos protection.

p.s. a bit later i know.. but i am happy to see my favourite exchange running  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: