Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 83. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how long it takes for bitcoins to appear in the account? It says 3 confirmations, but I'm on 6 9 and they're still not showing up. Thanks in advance.

nevermind
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hate to bring up an old thread, but do you guys answer your email through support?

Your math is incorrect for limit orders.

I want 12btc for 6.15, you say it will cost me $74.17, my math shows as $73.80. A $0.37 difference. Wtf is up here? Can you please explain?

Looks like fee is included in there.
https://www.bitstamp.net/fee_schedule/

DOH! I looked all over for this, dunno why I could not find it. TYVM! Smiley

So a suggestions guys......

So little confusing... I do a limit order... it shows the fee and I submit my order... then when I look at open orders.... the order value does not show their fee. They need to either add the fee, or put in another column that shows the fee, with a TOTAL, and not just the order value.. soo confusing....
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Hate to bring up an old thread, but do you guys answer your email through support?

I want 12btc for 6.15, you say it will cost me $74.17, my math shows as $73.80. A $0.37 difference. Wtf is up here? Can you please explain?

Looks like fee is included in there.
https://www.bitstamp.net/fee_schedule/

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hey, one more improvement idea: trading with more precision than two decimal places. Five would be nice.
Activity: 60
Hello,

I have some ideas to improvements:

- There is no info as to what withdrawal fee (SEPA) is, besides that in FAQ. It would be nice if it were on the withdrawal site summary (as it is for deposit) or/and at least above the withdrawal form (as it is for international wire)

- Support for username. I don't want to have another userid to remember (and I'm really bad at it)

- Buy/sell should remember last order (that is instant/limit) and direct me to the appropriate form automatically. It is really annoying to click on limit all the time (and I almost never want the instant way).

- The help is useless. Maybe something from FAQ should be structured there? At least a link to FAQ would be nice (I almost did not noticed the link at the bottom)

- A fee overview would be really nice.

- If you'd implement trailing stop order and trailing stop LIMIT order, I would tell everyone around me that you're gods.

Well, that seems to be all for now. Continue in the good job done!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Thank you for your suggestions! They are in our near future plans.

Great! Any timeframe for this? Weeks, months or years? Wink

One more thing: In "account/transactions" can you add the exchange rate for funds converted from/to EUR?
Activity: 62
@cryptoanarchist

We have successfully resolved this issue. MtGox withdrawal is now available.
Please try your withdrawal request again.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nejc Kodrič
Using Bitstamp for about 10 days now I'm quite pleased. Very clean and functional design. Very good job, Nejc.

To improve liquidity I'd suggest a volume discount on the trading fee (like MtGox has).
Second I'd love see a "trailing stop order" as an additional order type on Bitstamp. Maybe you could implement IOC and FOK as additional order codes too.

Thank you for your suggestions! They are in our near future plans.

Best regards,
Nejc Kodrič
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I can't withdraw funds:

Dear Xxxxx Xxxx,

We regret to inform you that your withdrawal request has been rejected.

Reason:
We are sorry to inform you that we must reject your MtGox withdrawal due to latest funding problems with MtGox. We have our funds stuck on a way to MtGox HSBC bank account.

Please keep in mind that we are working in interests of our customers and are trying to solve this issue as soon as possible.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Best regards,
Bitstamp support

If you have any questions regarding Bitstamp exchange service please read our FAQ or send us an email. Our support staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Bitstamp team
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Using Bitstamp for about 10 days now I'm quite pleased. Very clean and functional design. Very good job, Nejc.

To improve liquidity I'd suggest a volume discount on the trading fee (like MtGox has).
Second I'd love see a "trailing stop order" as an additional order type on Bitstamp. Maybe you could implement IOC and FOK as additional order codes too.
Update: We are now accepting wire deposits in GBP currency.

Best regards,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Questions? -No problem! Mail me [email protected]
Do any other exchanges redeem your bitstamp codes? I have no interest in dealing with MTGox.

Hello cryptoanarchist,

Unfortunately not at the moment. However Bitstamp should soon be available on Bitinstant, so that will cover all the big exchanges and payment processors.

Best regards,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Do any other exchanges redeem your bitstamp codes? I have no interest in dealing with MTGox.
Announcement.

We now support deposits/withdrawals from/to Mt.Gox using redeemable codes. Transfers take about 5-10 seconds and are charged with 2% fee.  

Best regards,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
BitStamp API avaliable: https://www.bitstamp.net/api/

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Why did you have to spam my inbox with this?

Appears that I too received from this exchange an unsolicited commercial email (UCE, aka spam) at an email address that was only used with Mt. Gox, one of the 30,000 email addresses now "out in the wild" after the June Mt. Gox hack.

We don't know the circumstances with this mail campaign -- perhaps there was a misunderstanding with a third party opt-in service or something.  Generally, however -- an organization asking for trust (holding customer's funds or bitcoins) shouldn't engage in activities such as spamming in which trust becomes instantly obliterated.
Activity: 658
did you just spam my e-mail?
Activity: 566
Unselfish actions pay back better

Important notice! Once again we extend the trading commission free bonus registration period. All new users till 30th September receive 30days free commission trading. Follow this link to register: https://www.bitstamp.net/account/register/

Why did you have to spam my inbox with this?  I have never requested email information from you (and spamming is illegal in Denmark).

Effing spammer! Sad

BitStamp charts are now also available on bitcoincharts.com Quick link: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitstampUSD.html
Feedbacks are welcome. Please send us your suggestions to improve the quality of service, we are always open for new ideas.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Pages:
Jump to: