Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 185. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
where can i find more info about xc ?

Right here, I presume. Or here.

What do you want to know? Ask away.

website is good too

http://xc-official.com/
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Dan reviewing other coin's code is the best marketing strategy XC could have.

All of the other coin's investor's see their coin's code was reviewed by a guy named Dan, and so they look him up...

This leads them to XC... and because they are already invested in a coin that Dan is reviewing they are more likely to invest in XC.

This is a VERY high yield marketing strategy, and money cannot buy better leads than this.

yeah no.  I see a dev reviewing shitcoins and I see a developer who isn't excited enough about his own project to funnel all of his energy there.

Throw in the fact that the coins are competing - I see a developer who doesn't understand the term conflict of interest.

So no.  That's not what everyone sees.

I see a revolutionary coin and a revolutionary approach to the community. The tech is great and still under heavy development -> so be patient.
The approach to the crypto community is revolutionary in the sense that we as a community take on this financial privacy centered innovation together.
The world has been in conflict ever since the current elite has existed. It has always been a method http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule to separate the people and getting them not to accomplish their goals and see the real problems.

This is exactly how most people view crypto as well at the moment; they support one team and all the rest is bad. You dont realize this is the revolution the world has been waiting for, for a long time! It's so damn early in the game you actually get to question the development of coins. It's like facebook when they where still programming it. There are no losers in this scene, since everyone here is already aware of these developments.

I understand it's hard to look at this with a new set of eyes, it's a whole new paradigm. (you've learned to view the world in conflict)
Let developers learn and cooperate with each others.
Most coins will fail, but not the lessons they bring the community. We are evolving at a rate that is unlike anything else!
A lot of coins will serve very specific niches of the market. I trust XC with their "odd approach" to make the same kind of gutt based decisions as the team has done until now. I have faith that the coins that cooperate from the view of sharing strengths will boost each other and get this community to an entire new level

There are 2 sides to every coin.  Should I provide the opposing view?

No. This conversation has been had, at length, twice.

The conversation that I'm considering posting goes far beyond code reviews.

Let's hear it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Right here, I presume. Or here.

What do you want to know? Ask away.

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

All of the other coin's investor's see their coin's code was reviewed by a guy named Dan, and so they look him up...

This leads them to XC... and because they are already invested in a coin that Dan is reviewing they are more likely to invest in XC.

This is a VERY high yield marketing strategy, and money cannot buy better leads than this.

yeah no.  I see a dev reviewing shitcoins and I see a developer who isn't excited enough about his own project to funnel all of his energy there.

Throw in the fact that the coins are competing - I see a developer who doesn't understand the term conflict of interest.

I see a revolutionary coin and a revolutionary approach to the community. The tech is great and still under heavy development -> so be patient.
The approach to the crypto community is revolutionary in the sense that we as a community take on this financial privacy centered innovation together.
The world has been in conflict ever since the current elite has existed. It has always been a method http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule to separate the people and getting them not to accomplish their goals and see the real problems.

This is exactly how most people view crypto as well at the moment; they support one team and all the rest is bad. You dont realize this is the revolution the world has been waiting for, for a long time! It's so damn early in the game you actually get to question the development of coins. It's like facebook when they where still programming it. There are no losers in this scene, since everyone here is already aware of these developments.

I understand it's hard to look at this with a new set of eyes, it's a whole new paradigm. (you've learned to view the world in conflict)
Most coins will fail, but not the lessons they bring the community. We are evolving at a rate that is unlike anything else!
A lot of coins will serve very specific niches of the market. I trust XC with their "odd approach" to make the same kind of gutt based decisions as the team has done until now. I have faith that the coins that cooperate from the view of sharing strengths will boost each other and get this community to an entire new level

Please post it!
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1960

legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Nice "little" buy wall at 120840 on Trex right now. 

EDIT: "BIG"

Driv3n  is that yours? LOL

Haha nope thats not mine but I might add to it soon.

Order book is looking nicer than it has in a while.

Money moving in from CANN  Wink

the money stays to a coin which is good.
legendary
Activity: 1960

Activity: 140

Money moving in from CANN  Wink

That's what I would do.  Move from unstable to stable.
Activity: 462

Money moving in from CANN  Wink

You figure at some point no one will want to sell unless it's absolutely necessary to.  I want to keep buying myself, I'm just out of BTC currently.
Activity: 616

Activity: 364

Activity: 700

Activity: 364
As much as I'm excited to hear the upcoming announcement I wouldnt mind waiting another day. I've been accumulating even more XC this past week at these crazy cheap prices and have some more bitcoin available later today...

Activity: 882

Great post...is it worth doing up a "policy" on XCs formal position on collaboration, it sure might save a lot of misunderstanding when announcements get made, and help focus the news in a positive direction.
And now we have a great view of the current situation and a great idea, both in a row
+1

Morning folks

Yes, great idea, and a fantastic post. I'm very glad to see that others appreciate the central importance of collaboration.

Speaking of collaboration, stay tuned for some singularly good news today or tomorrow.

hope you can share sum today, split it up probably. can't wait as always. Smiley
legendary

Great post...is it worth doing up a "policy" on XCs formal position on collaboration, it sure might save a lot of misunderstanding when announcements get made, and help focus the news in a positive direction.
And now we have a great view of the current situation and a great idea, both in a row
+1

Morning folks

Yes, great idea, and a fantastic post. I'm very glad to see that others appreciate the central importance of collaboration.

Speaking of collaboration, stay tuned for some singularly good news today or tomorrow.

Jump to: