Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 187. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Dan reviewing other coin's code is the best marketing strategy XC could have.

All of the other coin's investor's see their coin's code was reviewed by a guy named Dan, and so they look him up...

This leads them to XC... and because they are already invested in a coin that Dan is reviewing they are more likely to invest in XC.

This is a VERY high yield marketing strategy, and money cannot buy better leads than this.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I've downloaded XCurrencyd linux "version v0.9.2.49.08g.XCurrency-REV2" --> Does distmix-autonode work or can I encounter problems ?
Can coins get lost ?

Does wallet need tobe unlocked partially (staking only) for distmix ?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Hi mr XC , lots of people here keep asking questions that could be answered if those people actually became useful human beings and if they researched and read the post instead of asking question only a brain dead idiot would before reading and getting enough information. can you please explain how collaboration will benefit holders of XC. tell it to all the little boys and girls that don't quite understand it.

XC : why certainly young whipper snapper , Collaboration will allow holders of XC to benefit, not only by providing security to the coin and its functions to provide decentralized anonymous features, giving people the freedom back that has only more and more been shown in the news to being taken away at an alarming rate. It will also allow us to earn more money and provide services that benefit not just us but other coins. Xnodes will also be distributing content in a wide range of ways from storage solutions and decentralized advertising , this system will reward xnode holders by increasing their earnings.

But mr XC why hasn't the market gone up 200000000% because of this? like my own deluded reasoning suggest should happen all the time with everything

XC : well young child, this is still in development phase, considering the distributed network isn't completely finished yet, it's incredibly hard for xnodes to earn this extra income from a system that isn't fully complete yet. These collaboration while showing no instant gratification will bolster and strengthen the core of XC while providing strength and stability to the network as a whole.

Wow thanks XC , now it has been explained to me i am still going to be asking ill informed stupid questions because i wont pay attention to anything said here, because all i will do is see the price has gone down 2% and wish to blame something for why it is happening and it is obviously going to be directed at the Dev and how i disagree with how he is doing things.

Genius - should be on the OP

There is no reason to insult potential investors.  Reading this whole thread will not clarify Dan's code reviews for everyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Will BTC break through 400 today? Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi mr XC , lots of people here keep asking questions that could be answered if those people actually became useful human beings and if they researched and read the post instead of asking question only a brain dead idiot would before reading and getting enough information. can you please explain how collaboration will benefit holders of XC. tell it to all the little boys and girls that don't quite understand it.

XC : why certainly young whipper snapper , Collaboration will allow holders of XC to benefit, not only by providing security to the coin and its functions to provide decentralized anonymous features, giving people the freedom back that has only more and more been shown in the news to being taken away at an alarming rate. It will also allow us to earn more money and provide services that benefit not just us but other coins. Xnodes will also be distributing content in a wide range of ways from storage solutions and decentralized advertising , this system will reward xnode holders by increasing their earnings.

But mr XC why hasn't the market gone up 200000000% because of this? like my own deluded reasoning suggest should happen all the time with everything

XC : well young child, this is still in development phase, considering the distributed network isn't completely finished yet, it's incredibly hard for xnodes to earn this extra income from a system that isn't fully complete yet. These collaboration while showing no instant gratification will bolster and strengthen the core of XC while providing strength and stability to the network as a whole.

Wow thanks XC , now it has been explained to me i am still going to be asking ill informed stupid questions because i wont pay attention to anything said here, because all i will do is see the price has gone down 2% and wish to blame something for why it is happening and it is obviously going to be directed at the Dev and how i disagree with how he is doing things.

Genius - should be on the OP
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Imho, if reviewing other currencys and their code, and that is putting things in XC on halt, why keep doing it?

Because Dan gets paid between 3 and 6 BTC for every review he does.

It's *not* putting anything on hold.

As I said a little earlier, it both accelerates and broadens XC's development. You'll probably find out how tomorrow or the next day.

This is a conversation that's now been had – at length – twice in this thread. I'm not interested in repeating myself again.

Can anyone else who wants to discuss this read up on it first?

Activity: 540
Imho, if reviewing other currencys and their code, and that is putting things in XC on halt, why keep doing it?

Because Dan gets paid between 3 and 6 BTC for every review he does.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
You can also just buy a phone via China and then it will be way cheaper.

www.fastcardtech.com for example.

Yes, instead of being spied on by the NSA it would probably make a nice change to be spied on by the Chinese instead. Tbh, you're probably less likely to be doing anything that they are interested in anyway.
Unless you happen to live in China or Hong Kong  Smiley
Activity: 714

LOLZ the sophone I6
I bought via another website and I can say, the phone worked fine, it only had a manufacturer problem so I send it back and I got my money back.
Activity: 700

LOLZ the sophone I6
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yes, instead of being spied on by the NSA it would probably make a nice change to be spied on by the Chinese instead. Tbh, you're probably less likely to be doing anything that they are interested in anyway.
Activity: 714

Jibble you would not believe it but I lost my phone yesterday...ahhahahah thankfully a kind soul made me order a oneplus one that is on the way Smiley

haha nice, tell me how it handles, i am still tempted to get one, just not got money to spare for next few weeks

I'd get the Note 4 over the oneplus. Smiley

It cost double the amount of money though... I would wait for the oneplus 2 if you can wait... I was coming from the first gen nexus..
Activity: 616
Jibble you would not believe it but I lost my phone yesterday...ahhahahah thankfully a kind soul made me order a oneplus one that is on the way Smiley

haha nice, tell me how it handles, i am still tempted to get one, just not got money to spare for next few weeks

I'd get the Note 4 over the oneplus. Smiley
Activity: 924

Activity: 341

How did you come to the conclusion that XC will be on hold?

Just to be clear, collaborations do not delay XC's progress, they do two things: they accelerate it, and they broaden it.

why would review of version 1 mixer code accelerate XCs progress?

Anyway.. the price you see right now is because mintpal is selling their funds they made from fees (and they are doing it all over all other exchanges that has XC listed). The big winners, as usual, are the "banks". Therefore a decentralized exchange with no fees would change this. But this already everyone knows. The exchanges today are greedy as fuck, and its no end to it. Minimal risks, big rewards.

Who told you that it's Mintpal selling these XC?
Activity: 270

How did you come to the conclusion that XC will be on hold?

Just to be clear, collaborations do not delay XC's progress, they do two things: they accelerate it, and they broaden it.

why would review of version 1 mixer code accelerate XCs progress?

Anyway.. the price you see right now is because mintpal is selling their funds they made from fees (and they are doing it all over all other exchanges that has XC listed). The big winners, as usual, are the "banks". Therefore a decentralized exchange with no fees would change this. But this already everyone knows. The exchanges today are greedy as fuck, and its no end to it. Minimal risks, big rewards.

Activity: 341

Haha, I love this.
Activity: 924

Jump to: