Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 249. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I am getting an error "Public key not found."
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I thought robinwilliams was banned from the thread.

That has already been answered for you, remember? 

Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes
Weren't you banned from the thread?

You can't ban people from the thread....
You can ban people from threads if they continue to FUD, report them to a mod and they will get a forum ban.

Quit saying "ban from thread" if you mean banned from the forum.
If you ban somebody from a thread and they keep posting you can go to the forum mods.

In that sentence "ban from a thread" means; in theory.

Sounds like a theory that an eight year old made up.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
downloaded the test release. went to xchat tab. clicked on address book icon. right click on adress, copy public key. Key not found. I made a new address, same error when getting public key. will try on different machine

That's not an error. The wallet does not store other people's public keys. It only stores yours.

The only time it'll store another person's public key is if its chat.dat has a conversation with that person in it.

Try asking whoever you're trying to message for their public key again.

These are my addresses. I figured out the issue, wallet had to be unlocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes

You can ban people from threads if they continue to FUD, report them to a mod and they will get a forum ban.

If you ban somebody from a thread and they keep posting you can go to the forum mods.

In that sentence "ban from a thread" means; in theory.
Activity: 700

Wallet now available

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/v2.49/XCurrency_2.49.08.exe

- The Group Chat feature is still "testing", and this is the first "public" test - so I expect to find some bugs

Dan

Someone add me to a chat. Let's try this thing out.

I added you to a chat with Crytico, did you get my message?
-

Nope.

Cryptico, to add someone, right-click on the thread (on the left), and click "invite".

I've added you and Dan but it weird if I choose your name from the right it will open a new window at the end where written your name twice is this how the invite work? I made one with you and Dan also and send few nessages but it seems is not working
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
downloaded the test release. went to xchat tab. clicked on address book icon. right click on adress, copy public key. Key not found. I made a new address, same error when getting public key. will try on different machine

That's not an error. The wallet does not store other people's public keys. It only stores yours.

The only time it'll store another person's public key is if its chat.dat has a conversation with that person in it.

I had to at least unlock for staking to be able to copy my public Key. Anyone with group chat going? If so add me Smiley

XBgoDri2b89YRn34VVzUnN1yWrKRyK2Yby / yE6aifkgGBGXp1aJrkcgBPLueeNDR5JgyApdp3QWJuLn
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Wallet now available

- The Group Chat feature is still "testing", and this is the first "public" test - so I expect to find some bugs

Dan

-

Nope.

Cryptico, to add someone, right-click on the thread (on the left), and click "invite".

i am trying to chat with you and cryptico. but not synced yet. wondering if i have to wait until all sync

Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Wallet now available

Dan

-

Nope.

Wallet now available

Dan

I already sent you few messages but you are not replying... there is no option either for a group chat
Activity: 322

Wallet now available

Dan

legendary

Wallet now available

Dan

Activity: 714

Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes

legendary
Noob Question - How do I download the update without sending the coins to an exchange, deleting the wallet and then installing?

Go to C:\users\[your username]\appdata\roaming\xcurrency and copy "wallet.dat" to another folder.

Then install the XC app update.

It should just work, but in the unlikely event that your wallet.dat gets corrupted, you'll be able to replace it with copy you just made.

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Noob Question - How do I download the update without sending the coins to an exchange, deleting the wallet and then installing?
Activity: 361
How many can join in Group Xchat?
legendary

Dan Do you know Marco Rodin's Vortex Math? it seems a guy from microsoft made a patent out of it for future super computers do you know any of this?

Jump to: