Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 468. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

...Troll picture removed...

lol

ahahhahahahaha go razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ....

You should probably delete your quote since the original troll picture was deleted.

If Teka say so Smiley

I'm pretty sure if you look back far enough on twitter, you can see my public stance on Bryce Wink He's also one of the people who fuded xc in the early days.

Interesting.  The rules for bashing another coin are conditional.  Not very professional.

Its up to cryptico to delete it.

How is that?  You have deleted other posts in the past haven't you?  It is your self moderated thread.

I'm leaving it to him since it's not attack on a coin or anything fud, just a friendly joke at a crypto personality.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

lol

ahahhahahahaha go razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ....

You should probably delete your quote since the original troll picture was deleted.

If Teka say so Smiley

I'm pretty sure if you look back far enough on twitter, you can see my public stance on Bryce Wink He's also one of the people who fuded xc in the early days.

Interesting.  The rules for bashing another coin are conditional.  Not very professional.

How is that?  You have deleted other posts in the past haven't you?  It is your self moderated thread.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

Im not bashing or fudding just joking so it stays there

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

is he I did not know that....the picture post is not gonna move so Smiley

Yesterday you were worried about coming across as an ass.  Funny how a day makes a difference.

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

is he I did not know that....the picture post is not gonna move so Smiley

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

lol

If Teka say so Smiley

lol

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I need my daily update fix!  Wink
Activity: 714
Hi guys anyone can give the link for the open source code for rev 1.5? I would like to send it to a friend of mine not into crypto but informatic ingeneer to see what he tells me.

thx

Here is rev 1, the only one open source for now: http://pastebin.com/G4mH4AxR
I send you a PM with a concern of mine, but you didn't respond yet Sad.

Sorry about that. Looking at the time frame, I probably saw it and went to sleep.
That is fine.
Hi guys anyone can give the link for the open source code for rev 1.5? I would like to send it to a friend of mine not into crypto but informatic ingeneer to see what he tells me.

thx

Sorry about that. Looking at the time frame, I probably saw it and went to sleep.
Activity: 714

thx

Activity: 509
All questions regarding QI have been answered. If you have any questions directly regarding their coin, please post in their thread. I would also like to remind that due to this partnership, we have an extra way of xnodes earning money and are getting close to Web 3.0 implementations.

How exactly do the extra Xnodes help XC stakers earn money?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

thx

Thanks Teka Wink

thx

All questions regarding QI have been answered. If you have any questions directly regarding their coin, please post in their thread. I would also like to remind that due to this partnership, we have an extra way of xnodes earning money and are getting close to Web 3.0 implementations.
Jump to: