Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 465. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Teka at work for the new GUI

hey XC community!

I just invested 4.5 BTC into this and felt good about it! (i dont mean to brag or anything)
Putting them in my mac wallet to stake now!
So one question that struck me was why is cryptsy listing this coin as x11?

Welcome. Old name and every time we try to get them to change it they ignore requests.

Can we ask for teases if there are no updates ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hey XC community!

I just invested 4.5 BTC into this and felt good about it! (i dont mean to brag or anything)

Welcome. Old name and every time we try to get them to change it they ignore requests.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hi, is there wallet for windows? I havent seen download in op.
Hi,
click website + download from op
direct download here:
http://xc-official.com/
Activity: 223
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Hi, is there wallet for windows? I havent seen download in op.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey XC community!

Dan already tweeted Cryptsy multiple times about that but they just don't change it.

I recommend using Mintpal instead of Cryptsy, but that is just my personal preference.

I prefer Mintpal, cheaper exchange fee.
Activity: 714
hey XC community!

Dan already tweeted Cryptsy multiple times about that but they just don't change it.

I recommend using Mintpal instead of Cryptsy, but that is just my personal preference.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hey devs, do you know when approximately REV3 will be realeased? which month of autumn? Because now i know only that it will be realeased in autumn Smiley thank you
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
hey XC community!

Hello and welcome to the community! From what i understand Cryptsy has been told many time to correct it but has yet to do so.

That's a wonderful choice you have made as this is not just a solid coin but has a great future and infrastructure, along with strong support. I plan on bagging up some more tomorrow when I do some more coin reshuffling. Smiley.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hey XC community!

Hello and welcome to the community! From what i understand Cryptsy has been told many time to correct it but has yet to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
hey XC community!

Because Cryptsy, once the biggest and baddest exchange, is slowly working their way to the top of the SHITTIEST exchanges list:-)  Well, maybe not so slowly!  Everywhere you go, you see more and more people hating on Cryptsy......and for damn good reason too, their services have SUCKED big time for a while.  Really can't understand it, they had SOOOOOOOO much going for them:-(
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
hey XC community!

x11coin is the old name of XC. We call it XCurrency right now. New name and new brand.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
hey XC community!

Welcome to the club!

Yeah you should be better off using mintpal or bittrex for XC trading
Activity: 728
hey XC community!

They ignore constant requests to update it...irks me kind of...
Activity: 686
hey XC community!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
LOL Be aware.. This has nothing to do with XC

Look at THEO on Bittrex. That is purely a pump by the dev of THEO. He instamined his own coin and made around ~50 BTC on that 90 BTC pump (first). Look at that 30 BTC buy a few hours back. Be aware. He locked the THEO thread and deleted all of my posts up until the one where I was actually supporting the coin.

Just have to rant cause I bought 100k THEO at 1k sats and dumped around 70-100 sats. Not cool.

Also BTW, The THEO dev claimed early in his thread that he was in contact with cryptoasian. No news had been posted regarding that statement from him for a while so I went to the Dev of Cryptoasian. I contacted him through his BTCtalk account and through Email from the cryptoasian support contact tab on the website. Pretty sketch he couldnt even verify whether or not the statement made by the THEO dev was valid or not. So much for "Proofing" coins and stopping scams.

I can take screenshots of everything if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Low inflation is good, less mintage more stable price.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can someone explain the relationship between "your weight" and the "network weight" for XC ?

Also can someone explain why 50-500 is the best amount for staking ?

I see that many big wallet just stake 50k plus coins in one address. And some articles suggest that more coins generate more weight and therefore shorten the time before reward.

Can someone explain why ?
Because it's random and the more wallets you have the better chance you have of staking? could be wrong.

stake is 3.3% per year. that the amount you gonna get for 1 year of staking, its only random the times and amounts when you get them. from this point of view it doesnt matter the amount you stake in 1 wallet, you will get 3.3% interest for it in 1 year.

The benefits of having it in smaller chunks is that you can still move coins around without worrying about resetting the clock when you do need to move coins.

Can someone explain the relationship between "your weight" and the "network weight" for XC ?

Also can someone explain why 50-500 is the best amount for staking ?

I see that many big wallet just stake 50k plus coins in one address. And some articles suggest that more coins generate more weight and therefore shorten the time before reward.

Can someone explain why ?
Because it's random and the more wallets you have the better chance you have of staking? could be wrong.

stake is 3.3% per year. that the amount you gonna get for 1 year of staking, its only random the times and amounts when you get them. from this point of view it doesnt matter the amount you stake in 1 wallet, you will get 3.3% interest for it in 1 year.
I relise it's 3.33% per year and i also relise it doesn't matter if you have one wallet with a larger amount or 7 with smaller because it's 3.33% of your total but the stakes are random so if you split them up you have a better chance of getting more frequent stakes,it just makes sense it's better odds, but anyways i said i could be wrong.

I look at it like solo mining. Your weight is your mining rig's hash rate. Network weight is like difficulty. Even though it says that your expected reward is in xxx minutes, it can still take longer than that. There is still variance just like mining.

For example, you are solo mining a coin and the calculator says that you should find a block in 3 days. But because of variance, you have a 99.99% chance of finding one in 30 days. Over the long run your average will be one block every three days.  

Thank you guys. It all make sense now.
But why pick 3.33% per year?
Is it because this is about the current inflation rate in the U.S ?
To people from other country with much higher inflation and interest rate, 3.33% seems a little low.  
Jump to: