Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 464. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
probably a stupid question but: I just installed the XC app (windows) and it keeps saying 0 active connections?? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to configure anything else? Have tried to disable my firewall but still no connections... thx

Add below to xcurrency.conf file and save it.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

Still doesnt work... Any other suggestion?

backup wallet.dat delete all xcurrency roaming folder and re-install in the new releases the conf file is already in there, if you are in the tor network it takes more time to get connections

still doesnt work, not on tor network, got the install file from http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/ (the xc website)
shouldnt be this difficult...

Leave it open for a while it should work.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
probably a stupid question but: I just installed the XC app (windows) and it keeps saying 0 active connections?? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to configure anything else? Have tried to disable my firewall but still no connections... thx

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

backup wallet.dat delete all xcurrency roaming folder and re-install in the new releases the conf file is already in there, if you are in the tor network it takes more time to get connections

still doesnt work, not on tor network, got the install file from http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/ (the xc website)
shouldnt be this difficult...
hey teka ,  what is quick pay , sounds good Wink

Sorry to burst the bubble but it's an idea that I had. After some thinking and messing with the ui, it just made it look more cluttered.

Teka can I troll a bit more about you? I have another one Smiley

I don't mind at all since it's not 'attack' or fud trolling.

Ok last one so Smiley

This is your mind at work in the Graphic design office above while working on the GUI:

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Just like with BTC, we're still in accumulation mode.

BUY.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hey teka ,  what is quick pay , sounds good Wink

Sorry to burst the bubble but it's an idea that I had. After some thinking and messing with the ui, it just made it look more cluttered.

I don't mind at all since it's not 'attack' or fud trolling.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

and the trolling continues Smiley

Dan Metcalf in a genius raptus programming moment

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
it's a Bird, no.. it's a plane, NO!! IT'S PUSSSYY FLAPPS!!! Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

Activity: 882
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Jump to: