Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 463. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

..... None in here ever had this problem before i'm sorry for that. .....

I got the same problem. And still have.
What ever I was doing, editing, re-writing config file, fresh app re-installing, waiting patiently 3-5 hours and longer, numerous times reconfiguring my router, assuring no firewall, no antivirus, malware hunt apps are active,  etc etc - nothing helps.n
Connections NEVER even starts.

The only thing which let me get online into XC network was copying config file to ./roaming/ directory, that way starting TOR
Now even I got a stable connections on TOR,  and every day stakes, it never ever gets more then 8 connections.
Eight ( 8 ) is maximum i ever have seen, which makes me a bit nervous anyway, specially when i read people are getting 40-50 conections and more

WIN8.1 64bit, i7, 6GB RAM, latest  v0.9.2.48a_RC1.XCurrency-REV2, 100/100 mbps fiber line, 2-3 ms ping to ISP here

Sure would like to fix this, even I can not complain about TOR performance either, even XChat is rather quick
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

xc seems lose its magic. ATC doesn't say anything after 17th.

He's working on coding there is a reason why XC has a pr and community team. Also he replied to questions in our forum.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Patience is a virtue and what better time to accumulate some cheap before the big bang?.. September all the Whales come back from their holidays with shopping bags.. Smiley..Now is what is called a bagging up opportunity. Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

xc seems lose its magic. ATC doesn't say anything after 17th.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Dang, disappointing to see we just hit 120 on bittrex. No bueno Cry

Buy some and sell them on mintpal for profit Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dang, disappointing to see we just hit 120 on bittrex. No bueno Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Will there be a daily update today Teka? Cheesy
Activity: 700
probably a stupid question but: I just installed the XC app (windows) and it keeps saying 0 active connections?? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to configure anything else? Have tried to disable my firewall but still no connections... thx

Add below to xcurrency.conf file and save it.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

Still doesnt work... Any other suggestion?

backup wallet.dat delete all xcurrency roaming folder and re-install in the new releases the conf file is already in there, if you are in the tor network it takes more time to get connections

still doesnt work, not on tor network, got the install file from http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/ (the xc website)
shouldnt be this difficult...

Do you have any anti-malware or anti-virus running with real time protection? Just a thought.

Nope, all of them deactivated. Its been more than 2h and still 0 connections, I give up... Didnt have this problem with any other coin client

You might want to contact Dan Metcalf himself trough PM he will be able to assist you. None in here ever had this problem before i'm sorry for that. You might be doing something wrong that you are not aware of

Did you unlock the wallet?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Just like with BTC, we're still in accumulation mode.

BUY.

BUMP

Do you know guys the quickest way to get fiat on an exchange? till now I was using wire transfer with btc-e but you need to wait few days for the wire transfer to go trough

thx

REBUMP

Depends where you're located. For faster deposits, there is a premium that you can't avoid.

Europe..Yea I mean other methods rather than wire trans that are faster

Well, there is local bitcoins where you can exchange fiat for btc if there's a seller around. You can also do it through online banking by using their Escrow service. BitFinex also accepts EgoPay as a payment bethod but you've got to be verified.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
probably a stupid question but: I just installed the XC app (windows) and it keeps saying 0 active connections?? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to configure anything else? Have tried to disable my firewall but still no connections... thx

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

backup wallet.dat delete all xcurrency roaming folder and re-install in the new releases the conf file is already in there, if you are in the tor network it takes more time to get connections

still doesnt work, not on tor network, got the install file from http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/ (the xc website)

Do you have any anti-malware or anti-virus running with real time protection? Just a thought.

Nope, all of them deactivated. Its been more than 2h and still 0 connections, I give up... Didnt have this problem with any other coin client

BUY.

BUMP

Do you know guys the quickest way to get fiat on an exchange? till now I was using wire transfer with btc-e but you need to wait few days for the wire transfer to go trough

thx

REBUMP

Depends where you're located. For faster deposits, there is a premium that you can't avoid.

Europe..Yea I mean other methods rather than wire trans that are faster

BUY.

BUMP

thx

REBUMP

BUY.

BUMP

thx

REBUMP
Activity: 252
Here an app designed by Mark Cuban's team for Privacy reasons: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-takes-snapchat-messaging-224326902.html . Why am I sharing this? Look at the valuation. Also I would like to point out that it's centralised as far as I'm aware.

Really puts things in perspective, thanks for sharing.  Also gives a few good examples of what private chat could be used for.

When does that mobile app we saw the screenshot of come out again?   Wink
Here an app designed by Mark Cuban's team for Privacy reasons: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-takes-snapchat-messaging-224326902.html . Why am I sharing this? Look at the valuation. Also I would like to point out that it's centralised as far as I'm aware.

good read thx

A simple chat client is valued more than Bitcoin, lol. Anyone else notice the irony here?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

BUY.

BUMP

thx
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

Activity: 252

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=32347

I just downloaded it on my work computer and had no problems.  Sorry wish I could help.
Jump to: