Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 596. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
lol, I'm not dumping into your bids guys and I'm spacing orders out towards the upside. Pay up at market and you can have them. Smiley
legendary
You're too much. Now you're only a concerned investor, whereas several weeks ago you questioned my reasons for liquidating and chastised others in the community for having xc on mp. See you later guy.

Every purchase I made went off he exchange and was staked. The difference between then and now is that no fixes happened and only a continued string of excuses about actually looking into the problem as to why it was happening in the first place. Apparently Dan fell asleep on his keyboard last night while trying to figure out my problem yet there was time to release another update to the tor stick iso? Please.

People can give DRK shit all they want but at least the smallest issues users are experiencing get attention. That isn't to say there hasn't been numerous issues along the way as mentioned previously.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

... at this point I have moved the majority of my coins to MP and have started liquidating....

Oh no!! I'd better sell all my coins immediately before it's too late.

Seriously? Eeesh.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oblox, what's your agenda?

You know full well that Privacy Mode is a Rev 2 thing, that XC's doing XChat now, and that we'll be finishing off Privacy Mode with the final Rev 2 update LATER.

So why do you persist with this?

For heaven's sake.

My agenda is that Dan said he was going to help and continues to push it off. He agreed with all the times to troubleshoot. I'm merely giving updates that so far nothing has worked and I'm getting excuse after excuse. If someone is to ask me if XC works, my only answer to give is no, no it does not. I have yet to see these private transfers work. I'll make it a point to continue sharing my experience whenever someone mentions XC as 100% working or the only trustless anon working at the moment. At this point I have moved the majority of my coins to MP and have started liquidating. I'll continue selling into any sort of momentum as a means of exiting the majority of my holdings but leaving some incase something magical happens down the pipeline. I have no desire to crush price, but there will be stalling of upward price action until I get through my coins.

This isn't a threat or an intimidation play but rather the end result of the continued bullshit I am getting here and the backlash from a community that is suppose to be "good to each other" as stated as the first guideline in the OP.

The way I understand it is, there is a MINORITY of people who have a problem using anon transfers. Out of all the people who post in this topic I've only seen it mentioned a couple of times EVER. I believe Dan said it's due to some ISP issue but don't quote me on that.

Dan has to weigh up how best to allocate his development resources. Synch has told you what Dan is focusing on right now. If all you are going to do is continue spamming the topic with the same information you are trolling.

And fyi you write like someone trying to cause as much disturbance as possible, not someone who is genuine.

Yet Dan on at least 5 occasions has attempted to fix this issue I am having so that is why I continue bringing it up. I'm just tired of the excuses and the push backs after we agree on when we will troubleshoot things.

And for the record, I write as a concerned investor. Nothing more, nothing less. There is a reason I diversified my holdings into DRK, XC, and XMR... they all aim for a privacy coin. So far that primary reason of investing into XC has been lackluster. I don't for a second discount Dan's coding ability or experience, let alone his dedication to this project (rather apparent with all the updates), but XC doesn't fit the criteria for me to be vested in at the moment. As someone that put a substantial amount of BTC into it, it's concerning to me to continue to hold on a feature that doesn't work.

Believe what you want. Believe that I have a second account or that I have some other hidden agenda, I do not care. The community is clearly violating it's code of conduct expressed in the OP.

You're too much. Now you're only a concerned investor, whereas several weeks ago you questioned my reasons for liquidating and chastised others in the community for having xc on mp. See you later guy.
Activity: 98

You know full well that Privacy Mode is a Rev 2 thing, that XC's doing XChat now, and that we'll be finishing off Privacy Mode with the final Rev 2 update LATER.

For heaven's sake.

My agenda is that Dan said he was going to help and continues to push it off. He agreed with all the times to troubleshoot. I'm merely giving updates that so far nothing has worked and I'm getting excuse after excuse. If someone is to ask me if XC works, my only answer to give is no, no it does not. I have yet to see these private transfers work. I'll make it a point to continue sharing my experience whenever someone mentions XC as 100% working or the only trustless anon working at the moment. At this point I have moved the majority of my coins to MP and have started liquidating. I'll continue selling into any sort of momentum as a means of exiting the majority of my holdings but leaving some incase something magical happens down the pipeline. I have no desire to crush price, but there will be stalling of upward price action until I get through my coins.

This isn't a threat or an intimidation play but rather the end result of the continued bullshit I am getting here and the backlash from a community that is suppose to be "good to each other" as stated as the first guideline in the OP.

I believe you are the only one having any issues with private transactions... whether real, perceived, or blatant misrepresentation.  I don't think anyone would be to concerned, if you actually had enough XC to temporarily effect the price negative, if you sold.

Have you tried a new wallet, on a new computer and tried transactions?   Or, by saying you have a bug that no one else has, is an attempt to convince investors that this coin is plagued with issue after issue like the other coins in which you are invested.  This coin continues to deliver, and small fixes are constantly being implemented to make the user experience better.  However, you choose to highlight your lone perceived problem and make it part of a public forum.   I think most folks can read through your veiled attempts to FUD this coin.  
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

For heaven's sake.

No intimidation here, this sounds like the best news I've heard all day. Please sell me your coins and then move on. Win-win and doesn't violate the rules. Your good to me and in response I'm good to you. I promise I'll keep them safe and use them wisely Wink
Activity: 196
Cheesy yes i did, and now a message arrived from 520bit  Smiley
are you sure he didn't send you a massage ?

That's going to be possible in rev3 I believe
legendary

For heaven's sake.

The way I understand it is, there is a MINORITY of people who have a problem using anon transfers. Out of all the people who post in this topic I've only seen it mentioned a couple of times EVER. I believe Dan said it's due to some ISP issue but don't quote me on that.

Dan has to weigh up how best to allocate his development resources. Synch has told you what Dan is focusing on right now. If all you are going to do is continue spamming the topic with the same information you are trolling.

And fyi you write like someone trying to cause as much disturbance as possible, not someone who is genuine.

Yet Dan on at least 5 occasions has attempted to fix this issue I am having so that is why I continue bringing it up. I'm just tired of the excuses and the push backs after we agree on when we will troubleshoot things.

And for the record, I write as a concerned investor. Nothing more, nothing less. There is a reason I diversified my holdings into DRK, XC, and XMR... they all aim for a privacy coin. So far that primary reason of investing into XC has been lackluster. I don't for a second discount Dan's coding ability or experience, let alone his dedication to this project (rather apparent with all the updates), but XC doesn't fit the criteria for me to be vested in at the moment. As someone that put a substantial amount of BTC into it, it's concerning to me to continue to hold on a feature that doesn't work.

Believe what you want. Believe that I have a second account or that I have some other hidden agenda, I do not care. The community is clearly violating it's code of conduct expressed in the OP.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hurvinex = Oblox?

No! was a mistake in reading and responding. I cleared it therefore.
sorry! better deleting this unnecessary messages! ok?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

For heaven's sake.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary

For heaven's sake.

Activity: 126
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
Synechist, this is all great news! Can you update the OP road map with these new features and development plans please?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I got 2 msg from 520bit now,means one hour later. Maybe the issue of the bad time on the lubuntu sys.
Also a second msg from a no label Wink
legendary
Still haven't heard back from Dan. Started testing at 5 on time but he said he needed 3 hours for a debug build. Messaged him through XChat and on here, nothing. 17 hours later, still waiting. This is getting ridiculous. If you say you're going to help or do something, do it. It's not that difficult. At the very least, let me know so I'm not wasting my Friday night waiting around for someone who didn't show.

Holy crap oblox u are starting to get really annoying. Quit it will ya'. You're starting to sound like a my 6 yr old daughter crap.

btw: how is drk goin' for ya. You seem to be quite active in that forum. Hmmmmmm.

Yeah I'm sure it's no surprise that the person who is complaining the loudest (in fact the only one I have seen complaining about this) is a DRK holder  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182

For heaven's sake.

He is a cockend that only wants to spread FUD.  Wink

Activity: 95

You must always be careful getting a private massage from a guy online.  Anyone want to promote XC? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727004.40
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Jump to: