Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 650. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Crap whale is back.

Do you think so? I don't. No sign of that whale lately, no dumping on our news. Lovely.

He keep appearing and disappearing.. Seems to be back now.. Sigh

Ah well, he'll lose coins if he sells in the run-up to the TOR Stick release!

Idiot whale?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Crap whale is back.

Do you think so? I don't. No sign of that whale lately, no dumping on our news. Lovely.

He keep appearing and disappearing.. Seems to be back now.. Sigh
legendary
What would XC need to have or be for a major exchange to add it ?  (btc-e, stamp, finex) I feel XC is way ahead of DRK at the moment and we have yet to be recognized as such.
Only a matter of time.
XC community grow constantly.
XC volume is always in top 5 altcoins trading volume.
Most of top 5 altcoins are down a lot last few days/weeks (i suspect a lot of btc are ready to pump something) and XC price is mostly stable while our team keep delivering huge improvement.
XC team will never stop to deliver to the point where XC crush every other altcoins. XC will create a wave of innovation never seen before,  investors will not have the choice anymore.
Very high daily volume trade + huge community support will force big exchange to accept XC.
Next pumping phase of XC will attract of a lot of new investors (so volume + community >>>) because the field of altcoins already look pretty dry compared to XC devellopment.

+1.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
What would XC need to have or be for a major exchange to add it ?  (btc-e, stamp, finex) I feel XC is way ahead of DRK at the moment and we have yet to be recognized as such.
Only a matter of time.
XC community grow constantly.
XC volume is always in top 5 altcoins trading volume.
Most of top 5 altcoins are down a lot last few days/weeks (i suspect a lot of btc are ready to pump something) and XC price is mostly stable while our team keep delivering huge improvement.
XC team will never stop to deliver to the point where XC crush every other altcoins. XC will create a wave of innovation never seen before,  investors will not have the choice anymore.
Very high daily volume trade + huge community support will force big exchange to accept XC.
Next pumping phase of XC will attract of a lot of new investors (so volume + community >>>) because the field of altcoins already look pretty dry compared to XC devellopment.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Crap whale is back.

Since whale is gone, synechist, feel free to give us some big news.
legendary
Crap whale is back.

Activity: 126
XC
Hi to everyone. Am i missing something but there is no active pool for mining this coin?
PoS now.
But you can mine it with Multipool.

Thanks for info but every multipool i checked is closed for XC  Sad

you could buy xc. the price is low......
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

You have poloniex https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 121
Back from weekend away guys, all I see is good news, why did the price retrace? In a nutshell?

Cheers all.

Because we had an update.

when's that whale gonna starve?!! Sad

It was a minor dump, relatively speaking. I don't think it was that whale because it wasn't a dump on our news. It just looked like regular old price action for the most part.

In fact, of late there's been no sign of the whale.

I'm fairly certain it was pookie dumping. He showed up in our thread and started being an ass immediately before the dump began. Let's hope he unloaded the last of his xc and stays on the cloak thread.

i thought we weren't going to mention the "p" word anymore  Wink ...and yes, it's been nice being able to pick up a few more coins in the meantime!
Hi to everyone. Am i missing something but there is no active pool for mining this coin?
PoS now.

Thanks for info but every multipool i checked is closed for XC  Sad
Activity: 121
Is there any documentation avail yet on how to use the XChat feature?  Sorry if already asked, I could not find.

1. On the "Receive Coins" tab, create a new address and label it "Chat" or something.

2. Copy your address and paste it into the "from" field on the "Messages" tab (use the "paste" icon to the right of the field).

3. Copy someone's address and paste it into the "to" field (use the icon again).

4. Copy someone's public key and paste it into the "key" field.

5. Write a message.

P.S. Fully unlock your app before doing all this.

ok, i've totally been resisting technology for MANY moons but with the hope of a TOR stick signed by Dan i find myself up for the headache ...i did #1, don't see a messages tab, under "receive coins" i hit "sign message" tab but don't see "from", "to", and "key" fields ...sorry, plz advise.
Activity: 840
XC
PoS now.
XC
Activity: 882
the whale is done i think.
we have some quick trigerfingers cruising between the different anon competitors atm. some of them probably got nervous cause they expected something a little bit more "flashy" on sunday cause thats what they are used to. they'll be be back 100% and once they learn how things are done a little different here they won't freak out next time.
Once i understood that XC is different and puts facts before fiction in everything they do, there was no alternative anymore.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Back from weekend away guys, all I see is good news, why did the price retrace? In a nutshell?

Cheers all.

Because we had an update.

when's that whale gonna starve?!! Sad

It was a minor dump, relatively speaking. I don't think it was that whale because it wasn't a dump on our news. It just looked like regular old price action for the most part.

In fact, of late there's been no sign of the whale.

I'm fairly certain it was pookie dumping. He showed up in our thread and started being an ass immediately before the dump began. Let's hope he unloaded the last of his xc and stays on the cloak thread.
Jump to: