Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 654. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Black as well...

But xc community is still small and quiet comparatively
Seems like most of the pages I have read have been about technical aspects instead of the constant raw raw

I'm sorry, but doesn't that make us "da shit':-)

Well yes it does... hope that came across as a little raw raw.
Just not expecting a huge price jump because of page 1000
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Black as well...

Seems like most of the pages I have read have been about technical aspects instead of the constant raw raw

I'm sorry, but doesn't that make us "da shit':-)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Black as well...

legendary
Activity: 1288
Didn't DRK coin's price go crazy around the 1000 post mark?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I would like to test something...

I made myself a vanity adress for xchat
would someone please try to contact me over xchat?

adress: XCHATsLztdvJxb2BkrgVuoq7uoC73u6ghj
pubkey: Ro4rYufnJy7RYFnuJBaD1iz5Rrr8o77fyKbcnkAbqC57JCS148WVMabshBjHd1JsZGoJ2JZtj6LYtfP e8bavoY51

(I've noticed that my pub key is really long, that's why I want to test this)

If it works I'll explain it in a tutorial

Said Invalid destination public key
ok tnx 4 testing...

it was worth a try  Undecided
Activity: 322

pubkey: Ro4rYufnJy7RYFnuJBaD1iz5Rrr8o77fyKbcnkAbqC57JCS148WVMabshBjHd1JsZGoJ2JZtj6LYtfP e8bavoY51

Said Invalid destination public key
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
XC will be 250K in 3 days! Come on
Activity: 392

pubkey: Ro4rYufnJy7RYFnuJBaD1iz5Rrr8o77fyKbcnkAbqC57JCS148WVMabshBjHd1JsZGoJ2JZtj6LYtfP e8bavoY51

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
legendary
Ok, yep that was it.  Kinda strange, when a message comes in the pass phrase just opens asking for your PP without saying why or there is a message.  If you catch it and enter your PP the message comes right through:-)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Ha, I think you might have tried to reply?  I thought my wallet was freaking out asking me for the pass phrase while I was typing a message to you but as I clicked to close it I think I saw there was an incoming message and was perhaps asking me for my pass phrase to put it through.  Is this how it worked for you as well, did you have to enter your pass phrase to accept the message? 

I did the same but my wallet was originally unlocked for staking only so I unlocked it (without the staking only box checked) and then I was able to get messages fine.
legendary
Ha, I think you might have tried to reply?  I thought my wallet was freaking out asking me for the pass phrase while I was typing a message to you but as I clicked to close it I think I saw there was an incoming message and was perhaps asking me for my pass phrase to put it through.  Is this how it worked for you as well, did you have to enter your pass phrase to accept the message?  
legendary
Yeah, I don't think you guys are getting mine either even though I can receive fine.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I just sent you the 2, you did not receive mine?

They were.......

Xchatting you:-)
and
Did you receive?

Then I didn't receive those. I received messages from address: XNLxoPCFDwkAAHReFQ8piJ1zCu28pq9rAt

That Address is mine. I seem to be able to send them, but not receive, I might have to take a look at my network/anti-virus
legendary
hmm, will try to resend them both again.
legendary

They were.......

and
Did you receive?

Then I didn't receive those. I received messages from address: XNLxoPCFDwkAAHReFQ8piJ1zCu28pq9rAt
legendary

They were.......

and
Did you receive?
legendary
Apparently you can't receive messages when the wallet is unlocked for staking messages only. I have been prompted 3 times for what I believe is an incoming xchat.

Sent you a few messages but haven't gotten a response so can't tell if it's working for me

I have received 5 messages from you and sent you 5 back.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Apparently you can't receive messages when the wallet is unlocked for staking messages only. I have been prompted 3 times for what I believe is an incoming xchat.

Sent you a few messages but haven't gotten a response so can't tell if it's working for me
Jump to: