Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 653. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
i just realised i need to register in xctalk to participate. i registered but it says members needs to be reviewed or something, how long does it take, i don't want to miss the promotion.

Teka will approve you. Funny... I thought they'd disabled moderation. There must've been a problem with spam.

The competition runs for 24 hours though.

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
i just realised i need to register in xctalk to participate. i registered but it says members needs to be reviewed or something, how long does it take, i don't want to miss the promotion.

i believe we can hit 1000 pages in just few more hours.
Activity: 322
So what's left to complete ReV2.5? is it just the undisclosed privacy feature?

Morning Leigh!

The undisclosed privacy feature is what's left to finalise the Rev 2 phase of development.

For Rev 2.5, basically XChat will become as user-friendly as it needs to be if it's going to hit the mainstream.

So Rev 2.5 will start with a preview of the new UI and build from there.

YES YES A NEW UI!!! I am sick of these boring looking bitcoin rippoff UI look. Make some eye candy for me to look at!

Hopefully it will support skinning so the communities can design some wicked skins  Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Morning Leigh!

The undisclosed privacy feature is what's left to finalise the Rev 2 phase of development.

For Rev 2.5, basically XChat will become as user-friendly as it needs to be if it's going to hit the mainstream.

YES YES A NEW UI!!! I am sick of these boring looking bitcoin rippoff UI look. Make some eye candy for me to look at!
legendary

***Win an XC TOR Stick signed by Dan Metcalf!***

Here's your chance to win the industry-leading privacy tool signed by its incredible developer!

How to win:

When the XC Bitcointalk thread reaches page 1000, do the following:

1) Use XChat to send a message to:
       Address:     XDzTA6xMsx1FJkitgKaj3S9mMvPQEzN4w9
       Public key:  eRyb6fBBZxfkVp1kLcgc81WQuZw8pgpPwkVfKNhJBHBC

(If you don't have XChat yet, download it here.)

2) Post the address you sent the message from onto the Official XC Forum here.

3) Put your XChat address and public key into your Bitcointalk signature.

Since XChat is not yet released for Mac and Linux, users can alternatively send a micropayment to the address above, and then post their sending address on the Official XC Forum as described.

The competition will run for 24 hours from the time of the first post on page 1000.

The winner will be decided upon by a suitably random method. If needs be, a video or other means of proof will be posted to establish the randomness of the selection.

The signed TOR Stick will be shipped to the winner at the earliest possible date. This may be in advance of TOR Sticks being shipped to the general public.

legendary
does xchat cost any xc to use? do i have to have any balance on my wallet for use?

No it's free.

Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
does xchat cost any xc to use? do i have to have any balance on my wallet for use?
legendary

Morning Leigh!

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 196
Been away for a day - has the mac wallet has been updated to the latest version yet?

Has anyone been able to get the mac wallet to sync? I have installed it twice and waited 24 hours for it to sync but still no luck.

Updated mac-wallet and linux wallets coming this week

but you can use the addnodes

east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
east02.xcnode.xc-official.com
west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

OK thanks - looking forward to it!

Activity: 322
Been away for a day - has the mac wallet has been updated to the latest version yet?

Has anyone been able to get the mac wallet to sync? I have installed it twice and waited 24 hours for it to sync but still no luck.

Updated mac-wallet and linux wallets coming this week

but you can use the addnodes

east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
east02.xcnode.xc-official.com
west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

Black as well...

But xc community is still small and quiet comparatively
Seems like most of the pages I have read have been about technical aspects instead of the constant raw raw

which means that all this goodness isn't priced in yet Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I would like to test something...

I made myself a vanity adress for xchat
would someone please try to contact me over xchat?

adress: XCHATsLztdvJxb2BkrgVuoq7uoC73u6ghj
pubkey: Ro4rYufnJy7RYFnuJBaD1iz5Rrr8o77fyKbcnkAbqC57JCS148WVMabshBjHd1JsZGoJ2JZtj6LYtfP e8bavoY51

(I've noticed that my pub key is really long, that's why I want to test this)

If it works I'll explain it in a tutorial

Your public key is not correct!!!
Didn't DRK coin's price go crazy around the 1000 post mark?

Very crazy!!!
Activity: 415
I see the beta MULTIPOOL is going down. how long until it is up again, and is there an alternative. if no alternative what is the best coin to mine to for profit with about 45mh miner on x11 to sell for xcurrency. any input greatly appreciated .... i want as much xc as i can get before it is un-buyable and sitting on the moon. Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice idea to do a give away by promoting Xchat.

What about a second Tor stick for the Sit&Go winner; The XC Poker champ?

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Jump to: