Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 655. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Apparently you can't receive messages when the wallet is unlocked for staking messages only. I have been prompted 3 times for what I believe is an incoming xchat.
legendary
Curious too how long it took, I sent 2 messages......first one about 60 seconds ago.

Please send again, needed to update to test release with integrated messages tab. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Curious too how long it took, I sent 2 messages......first one about 60 seconds ago.
legendary
Someone Xchat me for testing purposes:

XMRauDjuMJ4eHDTLqAyD9N4f4mcrrrCCA7
24MhoQDXP22mtSV2gGM98qTRhVUzxJ1gddrYjUwAFpRnY

I hadn't used either so just sent you a message:-)
legendary
Someone Xchat me for testing purposes:

XMRauDjuMJ4eHDTLqAyD9N4f4mcrrrCCA7
24MhoQDXP22mtSV2gGM98qTRhVUzxJ1gddrYjUwAFpRnY
legendary
Hey folks, just wondering where I would find my personal public key. Thanks!

Right click on your chat address under receive coins and click copy public key.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey folks, just wondering where I would find my personal public key. Thanks!
legendary
hhm, when I click on Copy Public Key, it says Key Not Found.  Does a message have to be sent first perhaps?

Make sure the wallet is unlocked or it will not give you the private key.

WOW!  I get the dunce hat for the day, that's all it was.  I had just entered the pass phrase to create a new address, thought that unlocked it but also knew that is not unlocking it fully.  Silly me, I think it is time for bed now.

Thanks to you both for your responses!
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
hhm, when I click on Copy Public Key, it says Key Not Found.  Does a message have to be sent first perhaps?

Make sure the wallet is unlocked or it will not give you the private key.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Can't wait, would be awesome!
legendary
Activity: 261
Hello Newbie here,

My wallet is synced and has 62 connections. There are very long periods where my "Weight" does not move. The day of expected award sometime increases. Is this normal?

Thanks

Yup :-)

If you want more regular stake payouts, use coin control to send coins to different addresses, 50 - 500 coins per address.

A guide on how to do this is here.

I thought you were going to sleep? Cheesy

Getting there :-/

Arlyn... you have done enough! Get some sleep.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello Newbie here,

My wallet is synced and has 62 connections. There are very long periods where my "Weight" does not move. The day of expected award sometime increases. Is this normal?

Thanks

If you want more regular stake payouts, use coin control to send coins to different addresses, 50 - 500 coins per address.

Getting there :-/

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello Newbie here,

Thanks

legendary
Hello Newbie here,

Thanks

legendary
Is there any documentation avail yet on how to use the XChat feature?  Sorry if already asked, I could not find.

1. On the "Receive Coins" tab, create a new address and label it "Chat" or something.

2. Copy your address and paste it into the "from" field on the "Messages" tab (use the "paste" icon to the right of the field).

3. Copy someone's address and paste it into the "to" field (use the icon again).

4. Copy someone's public key and paste it into the "key" field.

5. Write a message.

P.S. Fully unlock your app before doing all this.

Awesome, thank you brother!

How does one get their own public chat key?

In the "Receive Coins" tab, right-click on the address you create.

HA!  Well that is just too difficult lol:-)  Thanks again bud, rest well!!
legendary
Is there any documentation avail yet on how to use the XChat feature?  Sorry if already asked, I could not find.

1. On the "Receive Coins" tab, create a new address and label it "Chat" or something.

2. Copy your address and paste it into the "from" field on the "Messages" tab (use the "paste" icon to the right of the field).

3. Copy someone's address and paste it into the "to" field (use the icon again).

5. Write a message.

In the "Receive Coins" tab, right-click on the address you create.
Activity: 361
Hello Newbie here,

Thanks
legendary

5. Write a message.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't wait, would be awesome!
Jump to: