Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 659. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

And in addition:

- When XC's Bitcointalk thread reaches 1000 pages, one fortunate community member will win a TOR Stick signed by Dan!

- Suggestions as to how to pick the winner are welcome.

Or we could use XChat to enter by sending some sort of judge a message...

I think you've got it.

On page 1000, an XChat address and pubkey will be posted.

Whoever I receive a message from first wins the TOR Stick!

That's pretty fair way of doing it, as long as the Linux wallet is out Grin
legendary
If only there was a way I can use Xchat from my mobile phone. Sad

Soon there will be.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Heh. In due time ;-)

legendary

And in addition:

- When XC's Bitcointalk thread reaches 1000 pages, one fortunate community member will win a TOR Stick signed by Dan!

I think you've got it.

On page 1000, an XChat address and pubkey will be posted.

Whoever I receive a message from first wins the TOR Stick!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 840
any post that references Satanism and NWO in the same post are clearly written by a schizo
lol

I happened to agree with him,the NWO won't succeed, we're waking up big time.

The Illuminati will love xchat. They can now chat about their satanic rituals in total anonymity!

Privacy for everyone. Grin

We don't judge...
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
yoyoyo
don't give the stick to me
I'll sell it on eBay
to buy more XC
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

***The XC Daily Update***

- XChat is now on mainnet.

- XChat and private transactions are now merged into a single app (ahead of schedule as this was due for Rev 2.5).

- Freedom from coercive authorities can now be successfully exercised whenever you see fit.

]

And in addition:

Well done Dan and the team, and early too Grin

As forTOR stick, you could do it the old fashioned way, draw names out of the hat, or you could let the computer decide, assign a number to each member and the call a function like math.random();

legendary
any post that references Satanism and NWO in the same post are clearly written by a schizo
lol

The Illuminati will love xchat. They can now chat about their satanic rituals in total anonymity!

Privacy for everyone. Grin
legendary

- XChat and private transactions are now merged into a single app (ahead of schedule as this was due for Rev 2.5).

- Freedom from coercive authorities can now be successfully exercised whenever you see fit.

And in addition:

Well done Dan and the team, and early too Grin

As forTOR stick, you could do it the old fashioned way, draw names out of the hat, or you could let the computer decide, assign a number to each member and the call a function like math.random();
The Future Of Work

And in addition:

no way
Activity: 70
lol

The Future Of Work
legendary
lol

legendary

And in addition:

The Future Of Work

Speed test on the EM?  Anyone?  Be back online later tonight.  Let me know if you're interested.

I can't run the wallet yet since Windows makes me barf.
Activity: 158

Speed test on the EM?  Anyone?  Be back online later tonight.  Let me know if you're interested.
The Future Of Work
US court forces Microsoft to hand over personal data from Irish server

Emails and private information from customers of US companies must be handed over – even if data is stored outside US

Good thing there's no decentralized server with XC so there wouldn't be anywhere to get that data.  Plus, imagine that you killed someone...  Right before the police catch you, you toss the murder weapon over the Mexican border.  They're still gonna go get that shit.
Activity: 97
US court forces Microsoft to hand over personal data from Irish server

Emails and private information from customers of US companies must be handed over – even if data is stored outside US
Jump to: