Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 660. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Hey guys, I just got back from lunch.  I went to the cafe and they had some lovely braaaaiiiiinnnnssssssss.
Activity: 140
Just reminder, we are looking at this from a somewhat democratic country. Here is another thing to consider: what if you lived in a country like libya? What if you wanted to start a 'coup'? What if you worried about the lives of your family?

Before Libya's total destruction, thanks to the satanic governments which aim NWO, this same Libya took good care for its citizens - the government used to pay students' education in the best universities, to build quality cities' infrastructure, to give away free apartments for those in need, to give away to its citizens percent of the profit from each barrel, and (probably most importantly) to create the biggest water channel in the deserts, thus turning the deserts into agricultural land.

The anon chat is a great idea, still not sufficient to stop the genocide that all those satanic governments, that "hold" the world peace but never stop killing people all over the planet, offer. So please, don't sound so dramatic.

He mentioned the ability to freely talk in a country that is in conflict without anyone else seeing it, being anon. 

You just wrote a hugely over dramatic piece of shit, then accuse him of being dramatic?

Moron. But that's ok, you live in a dream world full of zombies, where unemployment surpass 25%.
What I've written is a pure statistics, however the haughty idiots like you have been always aggressive, so I am taking no offence.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Where's my XC daily update?  Cry
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just reminder, we are looking at this from a somewhat democratic country. Here is another thing to consider: what if you lived in a country like libya? What if you wanted to start a 'coup'? What if you worried about the lives of your family?

Before Libya's total destruction, thanks to the satanic governments which aim NWO, this same Libya took good care for its citizens - the government used to pay students' education in the best universities, to build quality cities' infrastructure, to give away free apartments for those in need, to give away to its citizens percent of the profit from each barrel, and (probably most importantly) to create the biggest water channel in the deserts, thus turning the deserts into agricultural land.

The anon chat is a great idea, still not sufficient to stop the genocide that all those satanic governments, that "hold" the world peace but never stop killing people all over the planet, offer. So please, don't sound so dramatic.

He mentioned the ability to freely talk in a country that is in conflict without anyone else seeing it, being anon. 

You just wrote a hugely over dramatic piece of shit, then accuse him of being dramatic?

Hopefully the bolded part helps Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
any post that references Satanism and NWO in the same post are clearly written by a schizo
lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

THIS ^^

I don't know what _evolution_ is talking about too... Did anyone mentioned that XCurrency is going to fight the war for the people?!?!   It's more like a communication channel for the people that NEEDS to fight the war....
Activity: 924

Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Dan, will the code be open source? Just worrying that other coins could steal that feature and profit from your work.

Yes over time it be open sourced

Hey Dan, there is an IRC client named XChat - dunno if you are aware or not.  I actually use it... http://xchat.org/

people need to not be confused with this and the Xcurrency XChat
yep, I was looking for info before about our Xchat and I found that!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Dan, will the code be open source? Just worrying that other coins could steal that feature and profit from your work.

Hey Dan, there is an IRC client named XChat - dunno if you are aware or not.  I actually use it... http://xchat.org/

people need to not be confused with this and the Xcurrency XChat
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Korecoin seems is going to implement anon voip too.
Who will be the first to release it?
Who is the first who worked on this feature?

+1

Why does it even matter? It's not relevant. XC is building a cohesive, bullet proof privacy platform, that is just one component of it.

But since you Kore pumpers want to discuss it, when it comes to future promises I put my faith a lot more into a team that has a proven track record of delivering the goods time and time again. Empty promises count for little in the crypto world... and the number of scam coins in the last 2 months proves that.  Smiley

Both systems will be tested to breaking point, well one, no matter which order they come in.  Wink
My point of view:

legendary
Activity: 2310
Hey guys I cant get my wallet to synch can someone please post me the nodes?

XCurrency-qt.exe -addnode=104.131.208.92 -addnode=104.131.207.232 -addnode=192.241.195.38
Thx and save the file as XCurrency.config?

no , you can add nodes to conf file like this :

addnode=104.131.208.92
addnode=104.131.207.232
addnode=192.241.195.38

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys I cant get my wallet to synch can someone please post me the nodes?

XCurrency-qt.exe -addnode=104.131.208.92 -addnode=104.131.207.232 -addnode=192.241.195.38
Thx and save the file as XCurrency.config?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

+1

Why does it even matter? It's not relevant. XC is building a cohesive, bullet proof privacy platform, that is just one component of it.

But since you Kore pumpers want to discuss it, when it comes to future promises I put my faith a lot more into a team that has a proven track record of delivering the goods time and time again. Empty promises count for little in the crypto world... and the number of scam coins in the last 2 months proves that.  Smiley

+1

My vote of confidence is with XC and its competent team.  Nothing else comes close.

Activity: 840

+1

But since you Kore pumpers want to discuss it, when it comes to future promises I put my faith a lot more into a team that has a proven track record of delivering the goods time and time again. Empty promises count for little in the crypto world... and the number of scam coins in the last 2 months proves that.  Smiley

Both systems will be tested to breaking point, well one, no matter which order they come in.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

+1

But since you Kore pumpers want to discuss it, when it comes to future promises I put my faith a lot more into a team that has a proven track record of delivering the goods time and time again. Empty promises count for little in the crypto world... and the number of scam coins in the last 2 months proves that.  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

mhh ok. but in my understanding new features are more valuable in bigger networks. If e.g. DRK who probably have more users till now, would implement XChat, what would be the incentive to change to XC? Just want to understand why it should be open source and giving your hard work as a gift to others.
Activity: 882
open source is on delayed timeline, hopefully very delayed  Smiley

so XC has decentralised anon + Xchat right now. No plans , no looking into it. Its right here for everyone to try people.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Jump to: