Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1265. (Read 4670643 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 125
https://mymonero.com

Account creation. It comes WITHOUT registration - a user interface paradigm I was always dreaming!
Just write down generated passphrase to a secret place and confirm it by copy-paste into a web form.

Fantastic!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

2Future: devs, you may render passphrase generated as a CATPCHA and so kill two foxes Wink
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
fluffypony, i'm sure you've already realized that a natural complement to mymonero is a smartphone app connected to the web wallet that makes really easy receiving and sending payments through the qr code, didn't you?

Baby steps:)
yay!!! i knew that it would come Smiley
i've a project on my mind that will use monero as currency but needs localization...
i'll offer translations to spanish...
thank you again to you and to all monero devs and supporters!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
fluffypony, i'm sure you've already realized that a natural complement to mymonero is a smartphone app connected to the web wallet that makes really easy receiving and sending payments through the qr code, didn't you?

Baby steps:)
Activity: 329
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I love retro background Cheesy Someone had a great idea Cheesy
Activity: 243
Merit: 125
November 24 - Monero Missives #19

Web wallet @

https://mymonero.com

IS TOTAL SURPRISE! GOOD WORK & PLEASE KEEP PROGRESS WITH LMDB Smiley

Also, your are inside weekly schedule with missives Smiley Thank you, the Monero developers!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
wow. nice work!
the web wallet can catch some positive attention Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
Nice move. Keep em coming.
Still, the database is major problem.
Fix that and users will double.
Get a better and stronger marketing projects and price will rise.
Making a GUI wallet after all of it, will finalize this pretty coin.
"My makefile is bigger than your project" would make a nice t-shirt...

++ For all Monero supporters Cheesy
Activity: 219
So now blockchain has a database so it doesn't eat all the RAM when you run the daemon?

Yes,  its currently on tewinget's branch https://github.com/tewinget/bitmonero/commits/blockchain

But u should wait till its merged to master.

With new dependancies related to db features ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
"My makefile is bigger than your project" would make a nice t-shirt...
Activity: 280
I hope you guys understand why everything takes the time it takes, but our makefiles alone was more work than lets say, the whole Litecoin project....

Indeed. Thanks to all the team. Great stuff, with much more on the way it seems. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Thanks to the whole team  Wink
Best yet  Grin

I hope you guys understand why everything takes the time it takes, but our makefiles alone was more work than lets say, the whole Litecoin project....

Monero will overtake Litecoin in all aspects ..... the price of 1 XMR must surpass in the coming months price of 1 LTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So now blockchain has a database so it doesn't eat all the RAM when you run the daemon?

Yes,  its currently on tewinget's branch https://github.com/tewinget/bitmonero/commits/blockchain

But u should wait till its merged to master.
Activity: 154
Now I see! Great work guys! I'm glad to be Monero supporter Cheesy Btw The wallet looks awsome Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
" Dev Diary
Core: msys2 now successfully compiles static releases in PR 180, final testing of new builds will happen this week

Core: expect a mass merge of PRs previously waiting this week. If you have a PR with CMake changes in it expect it to be merged and fixed manually, but moving forward CMake changes will have to comply with the new, cleaner CMake. "

Can anyone explain what's it all about cos I dont understand Cheesy PR180? CMake ? What are those?

PR = Pull request (to github) -> https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/pull/180/files ; our new CMake file, as you can see it was a "bit of work" with "2,905 additions and 340 deletions".

The CMake rewrite was the reason we didnt merge the developed stuff into the main branch - but as its done now we can start doing the merge of all code Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
" Dev Diary
Core: msys2 now successfully compiles static releases in PR 180, final testing of new builds will happen this week

Core: expect a mass merge of PRs previously waiting this week. If you have a PR with CMake changes in it expect it to be merged and fixed manually, but moving forward CMake changes will have to comply with the new, cleaner CMake. "

Can anyone explain what's it all about cos I dont understand Cheesy PR180? CMake ? What are those?

pr = pull request on github
" Dev Diary

Activity: 476
Webwallet looks clean
Jump to: