Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1517. (Read 4670622 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Has anyone successfully compiled bitmonerd/simplewallet on Arch ?

- Executing binaires just gives me: "core dumped"

- Trying to compile is a hell: first the script wants to execure "sudo apt get install" for the boost 1.55 ?!?! Probably doesn't get that I already have it. Then it gets stucked on "No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found". I have all base-devel installed.

Have you got gcc 4.9+ installed?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

dont need Monero for that... Bitcoin does the same

~CfA~
I didn't get into crypto currencies to become rich, that was just a side-effect. I got into crypto because I want to see the current financial and regulatory system burn. I believe humans should have the freedom to conduct business as they please without interference from the government.

Bitcoin is a store of value. It's non-confiscatable and allows transfer funds. Perfect, except it does not include perfect anonymity.

Without anonymity, the government still has power to track transaction and prosecute people based on such evidence. Monero solves this, and thus we need it.

This should be first and foremost in everybody's mind. Thanks for the reminder.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Come-from-Above
If you want fast profit Monero is not for you. There are coins that goes up and down for 100% in a day. Monero will never have this. Monero is long term investment. Buy now and forget about it for 2 years.

But since other coins give you chance to earn fast, they also give you chance to lose fast. So be carefull.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Will monero implement libjl777 ?

Pirates off the port stern.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

~CfA~
I didn't get into crypto currencies to become rich, that was just a side-effect. I got into crypto because I want to see the current financial and regulatory system burn. I believe humans should have the freedom to conduct business as they please without interference from the government.

Bitcoin is a store of value. It's non-confiscatable and allows transfer funds. Perfect, except it does not include perfect anonymity.

Without anonymity, the government still has power to track transaction and prosecute people based on such evidence. Monero solves this, and thus we need it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Will monero implement libjl777 ?
Activity: 99
XMR is the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

It's not all about money, you should know that.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahaha ok... ok Wink  what is it about ?

If you don't even know it, I don't waste my time to explain it. Next time troll harder.

if u cant even answer and every1 asking is a 'troll' plz dont write anything

tell me what it is about if its not about the money- im genuinely interested

~CfA~
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange

hahaha ok... ok Wink  what is it about ?

If you don't even know it, I don't waste my time to explain it. Next time troll harder.

hahaha ok... ok Wink  what is it about ?

~CfA~
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Has anyone successfully compiled bitmonerd/simplewallet on Arch ?

- Executing binaires just gives me: "core dumped"

- Trying to compile is a hell: first the script wants to execure "sudo apt get install" for the boost 1.55 ?!?! Probably doesn't get that I already have it. Then it gets stucked on "No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found". I have all base-devel installed.

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
jl777: Boolberry ONLY making significant improvements to cryptonote...NO XMR

lemme ask why do u guys still support monero if u can make 100x more money with BBR ? Cool

~CfA~

jl777: Boolberry ONLY making significant improvements to cryptonote...NO XMR

lemme ask why do u guys still support monero if u can make 100x more money with BBR ? Cool

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
I'm really excited XMR's progress!
Me too, I was losing money for last few coins I invest in, but in this one for now things are cool. The big question as always is - for how long...

unless you will sell at price under your buy price or you lose wallet is impossible to lose any money.

That's the kind of delusion thinking traders love to take advantage of!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Me too, I was losing money for last few coins I invest in, but in this one for now things are cool. The big question as always is - for how long...

unless you will sell at price under your buy price or you lose wallet is impossible to lose any money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Activity: 65
Christmas again at Polo?
Blockchain size doesn't seem to deter. Smiley
Jump to: