Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1585. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
what it mean on dwarf "Confirmed but still not on balance", why they are not on balance?

I suspect a payouts nature. IIRC you can't send batch payout with payment ids (please correct me if I am wrong). After a number of small payouts whole balance is locked and you have to wait for unlock. Then show repeats.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
has anyone actually read cloakcoins 3 whitepapers? im so tried of reading whitepapers all the time and they want me to read 3... maybe someone can tell me if there is any truth to this

CloakCoin is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions.

or if they are just blowing smoke.

POS is POS (piece of shit)

Proof of stake is the future. Competing to see who can create the largest money bond fire is not an ideal situation. That money doesn’t come out of no where, it is transferred from the networks users to the miners thus making the use of the network more expensive than it needs to be. SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive.

PoS is far from an ideal solution. Vericoin got 51% attacked easy as fuck too...

Mining centralization is the natural order of things, only a small few get the most because they put forward the most. If everyone in the world got an equal supply of money like in PoS, the whole economy would be in chaos, PoS coins arent currencies, theyre more like games...or entertainment shit.

You can use proof of work to distribute the stake and then proof of stake to secure the network you know. If proof of work is a solution to the problem of stake centralization, it can be used to solve the problem in a proof of stake system. If proof of work is not a solution to that problem than what are we even talking about. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
has anyone actually read cloakcoins 3 whitepapers? im so tried of reading whitepapers all the time and they want me to read 3... maybe someone can tell me if there is any truth to this

CloakCoin is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions.

Proof of stake is the future. Competing to see who can create the largest money bond fire is not an ideal situation. That money doesn’t come out of no where, it is transferred from the networks users to the miners thus making the use of the network more expensive than it needs to be. SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive. But thats not the point. The question is whether this proof of stake "thing" they have invented actually provides anonymity. I doubt it highly.

Proof of stake is not secure pump & dump feature used by a lot of scam/shit coins to reduce sell pressure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Proof of stake is the future. Competing to see who can create the largest money bond fire is not an ideal situation. That money doesn’t come out of no where, it is transferred from the networks users to the miners thus making the use of the network more expensive than it needs to be. SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive.

PoS is far from an ideal solution. Vericoin got 51% attacked easy as fuck too...

Mining centralization is the natural order of things, only a small few get the most because they put forward the most. If everyone in the world got an equal supply of money like in PoS, the whole economy would be in chaos, PoS coins arent currencies, theyre more like games...or entertainment shit.
legendary

Proof of stake is the future. Competing to see who can create the largest money bond fire is not an ideal situation. That money doesn’t come out of no where, it is transferred from the networks users to the miners thus making the use of the network more expensive than it needs to be. SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive. But thats not the point. The question is whether this proof of stake "thing" they have invented actually provides anonymity. I doubt it highly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
new pool
cryptmonero.com
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what it mean on dwarf "Confirmed but still not on balance", why they are not on balance?
legendary
Giving away 0.1 XMR to anyone who makes 10 quality posts on Moneroforum.org

Yes its totally subjective and I will be the judge Cheesy
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Cryptsy Is done with, Worst exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
cryptsy makes no sense. they accept all those shit/scamcoins, but havent added monero yet. Im done using that exchange until they do, onto Poloniex!

You may have to wait for poloniex dns to propagate, but imho Poloniex>Cryptsy by a wide margin.
r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
cryptsy makes no sense. they accept all those shit/scamcoins, but havent added monero yet. Im done using that exchange until they do, onto Poloniex!

Been with Polo since day 0, back in the days of Vert and CACHe. I've never once had reason to move away from them, they are fantastic. Would highly recommend them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
MoneroForum.org up and running!!!

Please check it out guys and get involved. I know its hard early on when we dont have network effects, but the only way to generate network effects is to get in there and start talking even when there arnt very many people listening. I may do a promotion a little later to help bootstrap the forum.

just correct address

https://moneroforum.org/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1372
The Facebook MultiCoin Tipping app is voting to add new coins - https://www.facebook.com/groups/MultiCoinTipping/permalink/752043308192691 - You have to join the group first to vote, but it's an open group.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Visit this thread to see the details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8099996

http://chainradar.com/

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                             

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                          Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                    Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                        MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                      Bollberry BBR blockchain

Got any standard API for that, or planned?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Visit this thread to see the details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8099996

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                             

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                          Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                    Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                        MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                      Bollberry BBR blockchain

On first glance that looks very nice, well done.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                              

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                         Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                     Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                       MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                       Boollberry BBR blockchain

Jump to: