Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1743. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
My Motto today

hold and buy
or
sell and die

Tongue
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
400 page its huge community!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Join our new Monero Pool, Fast And Reliable !  Cool

mining fee 0.38% for 2 months Shocked

http://xmr.farm
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
WE NEED GUI WALLET?
DEV,CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Check the GUI wallet thread and read. Read a lot.

Activity: 104
WE NEED GUI WALLET?
DEV,CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Seems like a good day to buy Monero...  Grin

Have to say, I'm new to these crypto-currency market. But if you believe in a coin, the lower the price, the more you buy, surely?

If it drops further, buy even more...

I like the odds of Monero being a major player in the long run. Hedged with some Darkcoin, seems the perfect play for now.

I am buying a lot of XMR
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Seems like a good day to buy Monero...  Grin

Have to say, I'm new to these crypto-currency market. But if you believe in a coin, the lower the price, the more you buy, surely?

If it drops further, buy even more...

I like the odds of Monero being a major player in the long run. Hedged with some Darkcoin, seems the perfect play for now.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I'll call .035 the bottom

Really? We never even got there yet lol  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
monero.farm is supposed to send out payments soon.. if we don't receive it, we are supposed to email them.

But I can't find any email address on their website?

I need help pls, at the very least pls share their email address. THanks in advance! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
The last few pages are all -

Oh shit dumppppp

If Monero has to succeed bla bla bla

Dont worry, buy more

It makes me think its all about the BTC, the higher the value goes, more BTC they get

It is a replay of the history of bitcoin, only 10x faster. Just as some btc traders bank in usd, some xmr traders bank in btc.  But those who had foresight and vision banked in btc.  Here likewise, those who understand the limitations and vulnerabilities of btc may prefer to bank their gains in xmr.  Recent events have actually made me, for example, richer in xmr than btc.  Even so, if I continue to make gains in xmr, the part moved to cold storage will be at least half xmr because not only does it hedge btc fungibility, it has more upside potential than btc at this point.

Same complaints, just a slightly more advanced system. (It is the particulars of the advance that distinguishes xmr from scamclones and also-rans.)
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
I solve "missing XMR" problem by contacting Mintpal.

Thanks to all the friends who helped.
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
whats the problem with XMR? why the dump?
I think there is one reason, members can't send XMR from Bittrex/Poloniex, No pro, willbe resolved as soon, Now is the best time for buy.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Are you new to cryptos ?

It is called a weak hand shaking, it is part of the pump & dump process made by insiders.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile

Just invent a reason. That's what everyone does right now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants

Oh shit dumppppp

Dont worry, buy more

It makes me think its all about the BTC, the higher the value goes, more BTC they get

So are you saying XMR is just a big long con run by whales?
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
So, I've just done some math and I pray to the moon god that I'm not missing something massively important...
but a week or two ago, I mined XMR for ~4 days in a pool at about ~100khs (quite a bit of fluctuation, actually) and I apparently made ~4 XMR.

I was thinking about buying a 5mhz scrypt miner tomorrow. If I had used a 5mhz miner for those 4 days instead, the math tells me I would have made ~400 XMR...

..the miner would have paid for itself, plus another couple hundred dollars.

Am I dreaming.

Someone explain what I'm missing. I only got into crypto a month ago.

Scrypt miners will not work with cryptonote afaik.

Why?
Activity: 118
So, I've just done some math and I pray to the moon god that I'm not missing something massively important...
but a week or two ago, I mined XMR for ~4 days in a pool at about ~100khs (quite a bit of fluctuation, actually) and I apparently made ~4 XMR.

I was thinking about buying a 5mhz scrypt miner tomorrow. If I had used a 5mhz miner for those 4 days instead, the math tells me I would have made ~400 XMR...

Am I dreaming.

monero use cryptonight algo dude Cheesy

Am I dreaming.

Scrypt miners will not work with cryptonote afaik.

Lol OK. Thx.

...but it was such a glorious dream.

So, if I understand correctly, there are no special purpose mining rigs that can mine cryptonight coins? I'm not sure anymore, but if I wanted to invest in more mining power for cryptonight I'd just have to find the most efficient CPU?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death

Oh shit dumppppp

Dont worry, buy more

Activity: 286

Am I dreaming.

monero use cryptonight algo dude Cheesy
Jump to: