Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1994. (Read 4670562 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So...
ALL Pools have 50KH/s COMBINED.

Yet, network hash is 20x more. Am i the only one who thinks that some people are insta mining with prepared faster miners?

Likely, but I guess this is rather people with access to large server farms or some crazy cloud miners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
So...

Yet, network hash is 20x more. Am i the only one who thinks that some people are insta mining with prepared faster miners?
Pools aren't stable yet. They are more inefficient than solo mining at the moment. They were just released. 10x optimizations have already been released since launch, I doubt there is much more optimization left.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
So...

Activity: 686
why can't you create a normal wallet. simply enter address and send
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
is there anyone can withdraw MRO from Poloniex lately ? Did they fix their system ?

No, I still have the same coin stuck there
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
legko open the file "walletname.bin.address" with a text editor... copy paste Smiley

to send the coin with ease you can try CryptoNoteWallet gui
Activity: 686
how can i transfer the coins easily. i have 4000 coins i need to send.
Activity: 126
Hello.
How I can copy and paste in my wallet ?
Thanks for answer.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Monero is holding a $500 logo contest on 99designs.com now: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/monero-mro-cryptocurrency-logo-design-contest-382486

This was done to acquire a larger number of quality submissions in a short time and remove Monero's price volatility from the prize value. Good luck to all entries!

Cool! Will try to create a few and submit.
TTM
Activity: 140
is there anyone can withdraw MRO from Poloniex lately ? Did they fix their system ?
Activity: 16
can't send MRO to Poloniex with command - transfer 0
Error: wrong address:.
whats wrong?

if you have an earlier version of the wallet you'll get that error. try downloading the latest version of the wallet software.
Activity: 560
Monero is holding a $500 logo contest on 99designs.com now: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/monero-mro-cryptocurrency-logo-design-contest-382486

This was done to acquire a larger number of quality submissions in a short time and remove Monero's price volatility from the prize value. Good luck to all entries!
Activity: 12
can't send MRO to Poloniex with command - transfer 0
Error: wrong address:.
whats wrong?
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
@mickey_miner

yeah i did refresh and also to make sure all was fine i installed Cryptonote wallet gui and imported the wallet created with simplewallet

thank you spollie !  are you the pool admin ? or a representative ? i contacted als othe thread op "monero" about this pool i hope i didnt disturb him eheheh Smiley anyway if you are a representative of that pool or the admin can you please contact me in pm with the details how you process payout the payment system ( pplns pps or what ) and also what are the future plans for the pool ( like adding this stat that feature and so )

thx and regards !

ps : if the pools is goin good like in this 2 days i will bring my full power to it so we can increase even better !
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
hello

yesterday i started my adventure on monero... all fine i guess... i installed the simplewallet simple miner and bitmonerod.
runned bitmonerod thensimple walled and generated new wallet. then on simple miner i putted to mine to this pool
http://monerominers.com/pool/

as it offered a 100 monero bounty among the first miner to discover the block. we were 12 and we discovered the block after a while....

but my balance is still to 0 ... ( more block were discovered in the night but my balance still 0 in the wallet i mean) is there a minimal threshold payout ? im testing not at around 40- 170 h/s  i have quite many xeon machines to put on this if the pools reveals not a scam pool ... i just need more infos how to check my stats , my pending moneros and so ... this is my address

497viAVVKPC7vd5aA1m384eQbdAkWDMykaFdnDmYi3n1CNDZ93aSW7ZLxvGuGvizXsBXUVx5ntT2SSx TV47iYUWi5P1hUjG

please waiting for infos.

Did you refresh your wallet?
Activity: 13
hello

yesterday i started my adventure on monero... all fine i guess... i installed the simplewallet simple miner and bitmonerod.
runned bitmonerod thensimple walled and generated new wallet. then on simple miner i putted to mine to this pool
http://monerominers.com/pool/

as it offered a 100 monero bounty among the first miner to discover the block. we were 12 and we discovered the block after a while....

but my balance is still to 0 ... ( more block were discovered in the night but my balance still 0 in the wallet i mean) is there a minimal threshold payout ? im testing not at around 40- 170 h/s  i have quite many xeon machines to put on this if the pools reveals not a scam pool ... i just need more infos how to check my stats , my pending moneros and so ... this is my address

497viAVVKPC7vd5aA1m384eQbdAkWDMykaFdnDmYi3n1CNDZ93aSW7ZLxvGuGvizXsBXUVx5ntT2SSx TV47iYUWi5P1hUjG

please waiting for infos.

Payments will be carried out tonight!
Activity: 200
stunning rise. very nicely done, monero. might it be the one anon coin to rule them all? i wish i'd boarded earlier. only been here 2 days and i was still learning how to use the thing, when the price obliterated the moon and entered another dimension entirely.

sending me shitloads of mro will ensure future success. i know this because of my knowledge.

4AoyZPYiFp3RkEth1Mkxh7FLs9RMTG2jgQQ1QuHP7SajT22P4odgSpPb4YMxrjTPBUgmfdEme2vFZd2 PEiYvqoQuFUzRXxD

Cheesy
Activity: 545
Look foward to MRO trade on Mintpal. Grin

BTER first is my guess. They are technically more competent.
Activity: 224
Look foward to MRO trade on Mintpal. Grin
Activity: 224
i actually dont know who is the pool op ... just found it listed here on first page.
on there front end they probably have a support page to email them.
Jump to: