Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 23. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 17, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
There is no way we can come to a conclusion that Xrp is better than ETH, so question if Xrp is better than ETH to me should not come up.Talking about rank,don't be surprised to wake up tomorrow and see something different.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
There is no sense to compare them. Both of them have different attributes, XRP is a centralized coin, so ETH more advanced than XRP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
Most likely, the banking sector is more interested in Ripple, which most likely invests so much resources into it, but I think that everything will be restored soon and Ethereum will restore its position!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
I don't understand how you can compare two different coins. Each has its own road and technology. The struggle goes for the second place, but I think and virtually am confident that ether will be in second place.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
Asking if Xrp is better than ETH just because Xrp overtake ETH in rank is kind of funny to me.ETH is been affected so much by do much scam projects been run on its blochchain everytime.ETH is a coin that have been able to stand the test of time unlike Xrp.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 17, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
Although both of these projects do not inspire confidence in me, at least Ethereum has really good and working products, which are used by many projects. What does XRP have? A lot of noise around and capitalization that has not yet fallen.
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 04:04:52 AM
What are your statements based on? I personally do not see any omens of the rapid growth of XRP and we also see that he has no loud collaborations planned. So where is the Foundation for overtaking Ethereum? I don't see it...
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 17, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
No, xrp is one of the worst coin I've seen at the market. First of all, it is not a true cryptocurrency. Then, Ether have 10000000more chances to be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
Ethereum is still a coin that has great potential, although Ethereum drops to number 3 this coin is still a much sought after coin. While the XRP is also very good because it starts to show progress and the volume is getting denser.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Better that, despite the development, he will remain a more stable coin. And the ETH is largely dependent on investors, centralization affects at least the display of real value and not overestimated indicators.
December 17, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
Although currently, the ripple has succeeded in replacing the ETH position in the coinmarketcap. For its potential in developing coin technology, ETH remains superior to ripple. From time to time ETH has succeeded in developing the number of communities and places of implementation. ETH's ability to increase value is consistently possessed. I prefer investment at ETH because the level of profit gained is higher.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 17, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
see the progress lately ripple is better than etherum. ripple is more active in terms of development and funding, and on the other hand, etherum is threatened with losing its founder. this is strong enough to prove that ripple can beat eth in the future.
December 17, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
You compared a cow to a car. The objectives of these projects are different, as well as the ways of development and scope, which is why to compare them initially is not true. After all to say that the cow gives milk, and the car can't - fairly, but silly.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Although XRP is full of elements of a good coin such as transfer speed, reserve capacity ....
But ETH is the foundation of most ICOs, so ETH is still better than XRP. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 16, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
Well if we are to go with the standings on the coin market capacity yes xrp ripple is at the moment better than ethereum but ethereum has held that number two spot for a long while before ripple to over but in terms of acceptance ethereum is above ripple
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 04:36:30 PM
Each has its own scope,so to say that some louse and full of worse impossible,and Ripe and Ethereum are both very good and promising projects,they both have a great future,and now everyone starts to develop their own direction,so it is better to purchase both of these assets,once they just will not
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 15, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
To be honest, I personally do not see any advantage of ripple over the ETH. Nowadays and XRP and ETH are very deep ..
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
I do not think that this coin is better than Ether. It seems to me that ether is more perfect and popular. I trust Ether more.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 15, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
They are different from each other and the projects which they are based on is very much different. Xrp is a token based on payment portal and banking services where ethereum is a platform based token. And if you compare them in marketcap they both have good marketcap but for some announcement xrp show us some pump last month. In other hand ethereum is a little bit down for many reasons. Don't compare them. They both are very good project itself and doing their job as promised.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
December 15, 2018, 03:57:02 PM
These are two different products. They do not need to be compared. If you are thinking about which of these two coins to invest in, then study these projects yourself. These are two large projects.
Pages:
Jump to: