Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 24. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
i don't know if we can call anything better or worse, it is just different approach and that's all. we know that there is a certain flaw in xrp (for some), but probably thats why banks like it more
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Ethereum is much better than Xrp that is thought.
Because you can see the situation all altcoins drops their price this is the effect so the price of ethereum go down. Maybe this time Xrp is profitable than ethereum.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
It is rather strange to compare Ethreum and Ripple. Against the background of a global collapse of the crypto market, XRP was able to bypass ether and rose to second place in terms of capitalization, but this does not make it better than Ethreum
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 12, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
just because ripple is on top doesn't mean he's the best. it's not that easy to determine which one is the best, moreover the two altcoins have different goals.
I agree, their position is not permanent, XRP maybe able to overtake ETH in the no. 2 spot but I am sure ETH are doing some great development
to their project in order to reclaim the spot again because anyone that takes the no 2 spot is considered as the king in altcoins.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 12, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
just because ripple is on top doesn't mean he's the best. it's not that easy to determine which one is the best, moreover the two altcoins have different goals.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 12, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
The current volume of XPR can outperform ethereum. This is certainly a pretty good achievement for XRP because it can rise in price. and now it makes the solution more and the volume rises
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
The XRP is definitely worth the ethereum today because the price of ethereum is very low now and it's going downhill so it's better if XRP is investing because the greater the likelihood you earn a lot here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
According to the opinion of. with the current unstable price on the market, indeed XRP is better than ETH. but I am not sure if XRP will exceed ETH prices going forward. because more ETH enthusiasts than XRP.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
December 12, 2018, 06:28:37 AM
As I mentioned here before, I would say XRP is better than Ethereum at the moment. Because Ripple will replace SWIFT standard in near future which can be defined as very strong use case in banking sector. But Ethereum’s smart contract has meaning yet only in crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:38:13 AM
The coinmarketcap is displaying that, but we cannot conclude now. If in few months to this time, ethereum cannot take back its position, then we can say it is better.
I am confident that Ethereum will regain its place, now go positive news on him and I think in January he will return to its 2 community
Activity: 392
December 09, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
It is certainly very strange that ahead of Ethereum , Ethereum me a head taller than ripple , and also more attractive to investors , I think in the new bull run in the Ethereum will take the 2nd place
Activity: 532
December 09, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
maybe volume transaction of xrp is more than ethereum, but i think ethereum still the better than xrp, using smartcontract make ethereum is very popular in icos project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
it seems that the XRP price doesn't fall as bad as ETH and that makes XRP better than ETH. maybe the problem ETH is down to be no 3 on coinmarketcap is the cause of prices, while XRP is not too popular in the eyes of the community but this coin can occupy position 2. honestly I more like ETH than XRP but this coin can beat ETH, it's amazing. I think now XRP is better than ETH.
Activity: 170
December 09, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
For me it is definitely not true. I am in fond of ethereum, it is my favourite coin and I don't see competitors.
XRP isn't a competitor at all!
I agree. You just can't compare them, the comparison should stop at they are both altcoins. That's it. Different market niches, different objectives, prices, caps. I am an ETH person.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
Are you referring to which is a better investment? Because Ripple and Ethereum are two different plarforms with distinct and non-overlapping functions. Their comparison would not be matched corrspondingly. Ethereum is a blockchain where other platforms can be built while Ripple is a platform suitable for financial institutions.

However, if you're talking about investment, as of now Ripple is the number two and Ethereum on third. Both of them would be good for long term investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 07, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

few people said if a lot of manipulations on XRP my friend
so, i don't believe if XRP is better than ethereum, for me ethereum is the best altcoins  Wink
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 07, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
XRP is not even a cryptocurrency and it's not better than ETH. ETH is linked to the cryptocurrency markets and to other coins like BItcoin, that's why it's falling in this bear market. XRP is less linked because it's centralized and some people believe that if Bitcoin fails it will be the time of centralized coins backed by governments so some ofthe Bitcoin and ETH sellers are buying XRP. I don't.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 06:28:57 PM
The coinmarketcap is displaying that, but we cannot conclude now. If in few months to this time, ethereum cannot take back its position, then we can say it is better.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 06:27:53 PM
For me it is definitely not true. I am in fond of ethereum, it is my favourite coin and I don't see competitors.
XRP isn't a competitor at all!

Have you researched Codius?  This is Ripple's smart contract solution that is more robust and user friendly for developers.  You do know that Vitalik interviewed at Ripple in 2013 and it didn't work due to visa issues, don't you?  Ripple decided to focus on ILP instead of Codius which was a great decision.  Ripple is building interoperable, great open source software.  They have just released Codius and while I don't think it will kill Ethereum it will take significant market share.  Especially considering all of Ripples (and now R3's) clients dont have to use another vendor for smart contracts.  All under one roof.  

Also, XRP is a critical tool towards building the internet of value.  This is worth trillions in unlocked value and with XRP ledger more decentralized than Ethereum and Ethereum 2.0 possibly 2 years away this is a very easy decision.  XRP is a significantly stronger long-term investment.  
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 07, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

maybe for now XRP is better than Ethereum, because now people are more interested to investing in XRP than Ethereum, it is evident from the market cap XRP is increasing for now and defeating the market cap Ethereum, so that XRP ranking can increase and defeat Ethereum, therefore I can say that XRP is indeed better than Ethereum for now.
Pages:
Jump to: