Pages:
Author

Topic: YES, you can get a REFUND from BFL - page 19. (Read 45591 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 17, 2013, 12:29:01 PM
When i opened the claim there was only couple days left before the 45 days mark

and i have one order past 45 days i will call paypal tomorrow and see if i can dispute that...

What did PayPal say?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 14, 2013, 03:13:46 PM
I don't believe the Vleisides Clan would ever donate to any political party/election campaign.
Hmm.  No smart pyramid marketer ever goes without making political contributions to the Attorney General candidates in their target states.

I don't know how, politically, this AG can't pick up this ball.  Looks slam dunk. 

If, regarding the rest of your post, you're reacting to my bolding of "alleged," that was just anti-troll flame retardant.  We all know the lay of land.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2013, 02:30:50 PM
When i opened the claim there was only couple days left before the 45 days mark

and i have one order past 45 days i will call paypal tomorrow and see if i can dispute that

I also wonder would bfl still ship my paid item not in dispute or will the put me in the bottom of the queue line?

i called paypal and i took them 2 min to issue me my refund i got back over 12k on 3 orders.

Did your orders pass 45 days for Paypal?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
August 14, 2013, 02:16:17 PM
i called paypal and i took them 2 min to issue me my refund i got back over 12k on 3 orders.

Noooo! Don't help BFL clearing their backlog before october, I have a huge bet that they won't!

Just kidding, congratulations, hope they sink in that refund wave once and for all.
But then... What about the life-time warranty  Undecided ?
Activity: 420
August 14, 2013, 02:14:56 PM

Did your orders pass 45 days for Paypal?
legendary
Activity: 1190
August 14, 2013, 02:04:56 PM

Good to hear.
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 14, 2013, 02:03:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 14, 2013, 01:02:05 PM
Bitcoin is rapidly brightening as a target on New York state and Federal regulatory radars, and in the mainstream business media. (New York Times article again this morning, I believe).  

Given that arc, if I were BFL, I'd worry that the Kansas AG might have higher political aspirations, and realizes that coming down on BFL for the amply-alleged abuses might make good press for him.  Put him right there on the front page of the Times along with the big guys in NY and DC.

Just sayin.

EDIT: Unless, of course, BFL or Sonny were big contributors to his last election campaign.  Mr Gage...?

One flaw: With the exception of a couple Greek Church donations, I don't believe the Vleisides Clan would ever donate to any political party/election campaign. Remember, Sonny Vleisides is from the Laissez Faire school, hence FLC in Costa Rica, of which those investors are still waiting for tens of millions to be returned to them. If Sonny Vleisides is capable of fucking over like-minded friends and investors, do you honestly believe he's turned over a new leaf and won't fuck over geeks that he's not even close to? Think about that, long and hard. Then ask for a refund.

Some day you'll thank me privately, like the just under 20 guys to date have. I can only imagine the number of guys who thanked me but never acknowledged it. To them, I say you're welcome.

Now, join the bowel movement and shit on BFL. Together, we can make one helluva stink.
August 14, 2013, 11:39:49 AM
Bitcoin is rapidly brightening as a target on New York state and Federal regulatory radars, and in the mainstream business media. (New York Times article again this morning, I believe).  

Given that arc, if I were BFL, I'd worry that the Kansas AG might have higher political aspirations, and realizes that coming down on BFL for the amply-alleged abuses might make good press for him.  Put him right there on the front page of the Times along with the big guys in NY and DC.

Just sayin.

EDIT: Unless, of course, BFL or Sonny were big contributors to his last election campaign.  Mr Gage...? 
Activity: 190
August 14, 2013, 05:52:19 AM
Please, where to find paypal's preorder TOS ?
Am beeing denied refund,too...

*edit* found it in this thread !
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 13, 2013, 05:58:24 PM
How do I get a refund if I paid by bitcoin?

My biggest financial lost so far, I didn't listen when people said BFL was a scam.

I didn't listen either when my friends kept telling me that my ex-girlfriend was a whore. Ain't it amazing what a tight pussy, small tits and a butterfly tattoo on the left thigh does to a guy? But enough about your miner, let me tell you about why I refused to believe my ex was a whore.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 13, 2013, 03:20:57 PM

My biggest financial lost so far, I didn't listen when people said BFL was a scam.

Call them up and tell them how hard their delays have been on you, and let them know you'll be filing reports with the Attorney General and FTC if they refuse to honor your refund request.
Activity: 476
August 13, 2013, 03:18:06 PM

Simple.

You can't.

Sad

My $.02.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 13, 2013, 03:06:08 PM

August 11, 2013, 12:00:43 AM
I really don't know what to make of that site. It's quite the conspiracy theory and accusation. The dude writing it doesn't seem to playing with a full bag of marbles either :/

I'm almost curious to order myself, just to see when it actually shows up.  Obviously won't make ROI but 2.7Btc isn't that much. 

And of course if you order through paypal, the end of September is less then 45 days away, so you should be able to cancel. I don't really feel like signing up for paypal though. They kinda suck.
August 10, 2013, 08:33:07 PM
The information is 100% accurate, the photos are real and the deal went down as described.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be all Fox Mulder "I want to believe !", but I'm going to have to be Dana Scully on this one, unfortunately.

Wild story, either way.

Believe.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 10, 2013, 08:24:13 PM
The information is 100% accurate, the photos are real and the deal went down as described.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be all Fox Mulder "I want to believe !", but I'm going to have to be Dana Scully on this one, unfortunately.

Wild story, either way.
August 10, 2013, 08:22:10 PM

I really don't know what to make of that site. It's quite the conspiracy theory and accusation. The dude writing it doesn't seem to playing with a full bag of marbles either :/

I GARRONTEE IT, as the old Cajun Chef used to say!

Wink

My $.02.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 10, 2013, 08:20:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: