Pages:
Author

Topic: YES, you can get a REFUND from BFL - page 7. (Read 45589 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 17, 2013, 12:22:42 PM
>Wait, we dont have one

Except that they actually do.  It's called EMC and it's owned and operated by Inaba himself.

This 1,000 times! Josh is raking in pool fees and hosting fees while we wait for our miners.

Which means that we should all switch to DGM as he doesn`t charge for that.  Plus, ever notice that BFL emails come through EMC servers? And yet Josh himself says the two are completely seperate.

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
September 17, 2013, 11:23:37 AM
>Wait, we dont have one

Except that they actually do.  It's called EMC and it's owned and operated by Inaba himself.

This 1,000 times! Josh is raking in pool fees and hosting fees while we wait for our miners.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 17, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
>Wait, we dont have one

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 17, 2013, 09:32:59 AM
If you paid with BTC like me,  Your hosed though I assume.... Like me...
I think were hosed.
However this is gonna make it all better...
BFL_Jonathon - Report Shout 09-17-2013 03:28 PM
southerngentuk, we have a new Hashing Power option that will go live tomorrow. Can't say what it is right now, but you'll see it.

"All that Hashing Power that we have not been shipping out and have been quietly mining with in the background ? Yeah, we're going to start turning that into a hosted solution we can monetize for the business instead. All these refunds are really starting to hurt our bank account and we desperately need to start thinking about finding ways to generate more revenue streams."

*-*Tinfoil hat on*-*
Or maybe we will show how much hash power your preoreder is worth and we will give you a portion of that from our private farm. Wait, we dont have one
*-*Tinfoil hat off *-*
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 17, 2013, 09:27:53 AM
If you paid with BTC like me,  Your hosed though I assume.... Like me...
I think were hosed.
southerngentuk, we have a new Hashing Power option that will go live tomorrow. Can't say what it is right now, but you'll see it.

"All that Hashing Power that we have not been shipping out and have been quietly mining with in the background ? Yeah, we're going to start turning that into a hosted solution we can monetize for the business instead. All these refunds are really starting to hurt our bank account and we desperately need to start thinking about finding ways to generate more revenue streams."

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 17, 2013, 04:37:46 AM
good thread. im also thinking to opt out from my april bfl single order paid through paypal. though i paid for an upgrade using debit card sending international bank transfer. what would be the best way of not loosing the $500 i sent being a tool? thanks.
If sent with a debit card then it is probably a visa transaction  Wink talk to your bank. They will not be interested to start with but hold your ground that ur a victim of fraud and want it escalated to the crime prevention unit ( this normally does the trick )

Personally I would do the paypal charge back, it will be funny to see how they send your upgrade without a unit to upgrade.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
September 17, 2013, 04:30:49 AM
good thread. im also thinking to opt out from my april bfl single order paid through paypal. though i paid for an upgrade using debit card sending international bank transfer. what would be the best way of not loosing the $500 i sent being a tool? thanks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 17, 2013, 02:11:50 AM
If you paid with BTC like me,  Your hosed though I assume.... Like me...

I think were hosed.

BKM
Activity: 315
September 17, 2013, 02:08:01 AM

Well - you can take some comfort in knowing that the queue is shortened somewhat  Sad
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
September 17, 2013, 02:02:53 AM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 14, 2013, 02:31:42 PM
I just got the debt from BFL removed from my credit card!! Not hard.  Cool
Activity: 518
September 14, 2013, 01:19:11 PM
got the refund on my jala plus 2gh upgrde and also my 50gh single order all paid via paypal.

Now, in the mean time, someone at bfl has quickly deleted from their records that I purchased a 10gh upgrade ($500) and as they cannot find it on their records, they willl not refund me.

I have provided proof of the payment I sent and when but no joy.

I`ll give them a week to give me arefund then take further action.  Thats stealing.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
September 14, 2013, 12:58:03 PM
A few minutes ago, Paypal approved a reversal request for my 1st week of May order, 10 hours after I sent my request.

4 less jalapenos in the backlog.
Activity: 262
September 14, 2013, 12:36:16 PM
Just worked for me. Refunded both of my orders and upgraded shipping refunded. Never thought I would say this "thanks to PayPal".
Activity: 476
September 11, 2013, 06:14:17 AM
This forum has been established to serve as a sort of memory hole for scam accusations against Butterfly Labs.

There is no intent to lure anyone away from any other forum, including this one and the forum linked to here is only intended to serve as a backup in case the proverbial defecation hits the air handler and various forum ADMINS and MODS are forced to remove posts.

We will staunchly resist any and all attempts to have posts removed and BFL supplicants will not be tolerated.

Our attorney has advised us that we are completely legal in this endeavour, so best wishes to you and yours and we are hoping for your financial restoration.

Go here:

http://bflfraud.com/forums/index.php

Thanks for looking!

Wink
September 11, 2013, 05:59:47 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/want-a-bfl-paypal-refund-pm-me-291205 <--- Need help getting a PayPal refund from BFL... check out this thread.
Activity: 532
September 11, 2013, 02:52:52 AM
Inaba wrote:

"You can't "send specs" to multiple foundries.  You have to choose a foundry before you even begin a project, because each foundry has their own tools, methods and expectations.  Once you choose a foundry, the only way you can switch is to basically start from scratch for the most part.  What many people seem to overlook is that BFL started out at 130nm (at one foundry), switched to 110nm, then to 90nm then to 65nm, with three foundry changes along the way.  The design process for the current generation chip started long before pre-orders were taken."

Two words:

Competitive bidding.

One word:

Horseshit.

My $.02.

Smiley

You really should research chip foundries.  If you sent the same specs to 2 different foundries, the resulting chips would not be the same when completed.  In addition, not all foundries can handle everything down to 65nm.

If you really wanted to investigate... maybe you should goto the nearest post office there and ask the postmaster what kind of quantities they pick up from BFL daily.

My $.02.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2013, 09:56:44 PM
Inaba wrote:

"You can't "send specs" to multiple foundries.  You have to choose a foundry before you even begin a project, because each foundry has their own tools, methods and expectations.  Once you choose a foundry, the only way you can switch is to basically start from scratch for the most part.  What many people seem to overlook is that BFL started out at 130nm (at one foundry), switched to 110nm, then to 90nm then to 65nm, with three foundry changes along the way.  The design process for the current generation chip started long before pre-orders were taken."

Two words:

Competitive bidding.

One word:

Horseshit.

My $.02.

Smiley

Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 10, 2013, 05:29:49 PM
Have sent complaints to FTC and BBB.
Will appeal to Kansas General Attorney soon.
September 09, 2013, 12:52:45 AM
Still no refunds right? Still have to fight tooth and nail and file complaints to get a refund. That is the definition of shady.
Pages:
Jump to: