Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit Support - page 7. (Read 19725 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:31:00 PM
i cant login to my account 4 days ago cause i,m forget my password and cant change it any help
Activity: 2
November 21, 2017, 10:40:05 PM
Also having issues with the recaptcha. Shows the following error: ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key

Lot of the site isn't working too. Any solution or e-mail to contact?
uBm
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

[/quote]
Cпacибo зa инфopмaцию. У мeня тaкжe пpoблeмa вoзиклa c пoддepжкoй Yobit
[/quote]
english:
Thanks for the info. I also have a problem with support for Yobit (so not everyone has to google it)
uBm
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 06:56:31 PM
not able to login to yobit site seems to have problems with captcha (which was never working) - but now i can even only see half the site, rest has no text or images.
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 08:55:39 AM
How you decided problems with Yobit? Maybe someone know about social account of Yobit holders or support?
I have tickets without any answers: #157099

Contact Yobit through the forum by sending him a PM -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594
Or send Yobit a PM through Twitter -> https://twitter.com/YobitExchange

It seems that the support staff isn't at all capable of providing solutions, which might explain why it takes insanely long for problems to be solved. That gives me the impression that there is only one entity being able to solve problems, and that's the operator himself. All other staff members can only provide people with support in form of advice - they don't have any authorative positions there. It's an experimental exchange that has grown far too big throughout the years, and that definitely shows - there is no intention to hire professional staff.

Cпacибo зa инфopмaцию. У мeня тaкжe пpoблeмa вoзиклa c пoддepжкoй Yobit
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 29, 2017, 04:29:03 PM
How you decided problems with Yobit? Maybe someone know about social account of Yobit holders or support?

Contact Yobit through the forum by sending him a PM -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594
Or send Yobit a PM through Twitter -> https://twitter.com/YobitExchange

It seems that the support staff isn't at all capable of providing solutions, which might explain why it takes insanely long for problems to be solved. That gives me the impression that there is only one entity being able to solve problems, and that's the operator himself. All other staff members can only provide people with support in form of advice - they don't have any authorative positions there. It's an experimental exchange that has grown far too big throughout the years, and that definitely shows - there is no intention to hire professional staff.
September 29, 2017, 10:28:08 AM
Activity: 11
September 27, 2017, 02:26:10 PM
I recently emailed Yobit Support with no response, I have continued to send about 1 email a week, claiming the similar thing, with no response. Anybody else finding it difficult so contact them?
hello good afternoon recently I sent an email to YoBit.net support to deactivate the 2FA for an application problem I would like to know how long it takes to respond to the mail since I am urgent for the possible bifurcation
Greetings and thank you
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2017, 02:04:18 PM
I have paid the .5 BTC fee for adding a token and they have yet to add the token. They promised 2-3 business days, but it's been 2 weeks.

Can anyone be of assistance? That would greatly be appreciated.
Don't pay them to list your coins, they will take weeks to even respond you and if there will be any further upgrade with your coin they will just put your wallet in maintenance mode and will not contact you to make update on your coin's wallet.

Its better to pay little higher to get listed on livecoin.

Yobit have one od the worst supports, and that is not from yesterday. Since they started to work they have many accusations for irresponsible behavior. I had couple problem's with them and they stayed unsolved, I'm not using their service for almost a year and they still didn't answer me on few tickets, what can I say more. That's why I changed them, now I'm on poloniex.
Wrote them more and hope for the best. Nobody here can't help you with yobit, you had a chance to search more about yobit before you give them your bitcoins, now only thing you can do is to bother them everyday day about it, that is what would I do if I gave them 2000$. I'm not sure do they have active account here, but wrote them everywhere you can and hopefully they will give you an answer.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2017, 01:53:17 PM
I have paid the .5 BTC fee for adding a token and they have yet to add the token. They promised 2-3 business days, but it's been 2 weeks.

Don't pay them to list your coins, they will take weeks to even respond you and if there will be any further upgrade with your coin they will just put your wallet in maintenance mode and will not contact you to make update on your coin's wallet.

Its better to pay little higher to get listed on livecoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
August 29, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

Usually i would tell you to post in their official thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975 and to send PM to yobit here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594 but as i can see their community manager has been offline since august 11. Try with new support ticket but only thing you can do is to wait, unfortunately. We can't do much here.
Activity: 5
August 28, 2017, 06:38:50 PM

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
August 23, 2017, 10:53:59 PM
Their support is the worst in the world.
I opened three tickets two months ago, and still no answer - these tickets still have "new" status.
I don't understand why Yobit has support page, if it doesn't exist.
August 12, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
Unbelievable how shit they are!!!i am waiting for a new  Authentication code (get in Email inbox) for a month i asked 10 times a day without answer!!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
June 27, 2017, 07:51:19 AM
I have had a support ticket outstanding for almost 3 days now without a response.  Is this normal?

No.

3 - 4 months of no replies to tickets is normal for Yoshit Smiley
Activity: 31
June 26, 2017, 11:12:08 PM
Support of yobit is always delayed but they can answer or responce but it takes days before you can receive the support ticket from yobit..
As of now the trading still ok making some yobit profit while selling and buying..

I have had a support ticket outstanding for almost 3 days now without a response.  Is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 02, 2016, 02:33:27 PM
Support of yobit is always delayed but they can answer or responce but it takes days before you can receive the support ticket from yobit..
As of now the trading still ok making some yobit profit while selling and buying..
Activity: 22
June 02, 2016, 02:28:34 PM
I recently emailed Yobit Support with no response, I have continued to send about 1 email a week, claiming the similar thing, with no response. Anybody else finding it difficult so contact them?
They respond to me well after the issue is dealt with,usually 3-4 weeks later.
This is common and one of the reasons they have lots of complaints on the forum.
Not sure why they do not hire more folks to deal with the issue,it would improve things for every one.

Very common,hope that answers your question.
Its less of a question and more of a personal issue, my authenticator app info got deleted and so i cannot sign into my obit account because of 2fa security. So i am stuck out  Huh so i need them to deactivate the 2fa on my account so i can access it. Very frustrating.
I have had the same problem now for 6 weeks. did they resolve it for you.
What ways have people been successful in getting a response.
Is there an email that is working?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 02, 2016, 01:00:38 PM
This is actually the problem to most giant companies. Of course, the bigger the company, the more inquiries they receive from people and that's the price they pay for being big. It's not really entirely their fault that there's so many questions they receive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 02, 2016, 07:49:59 AM
They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

I found out that they are rather selective in tickets they reply.
For them 'annoying' questions can take up to a week before answered (in my case 3 weeks). If they 'like' your question or if it is easy to answer you can expect an answer within a few business days..

that's right.  yobit costumer support ignoring shit tickets and question, recently my yobit account got frozed in yobit . and I submit a ticket about my frozen account , and they resolve my problem within few minutes,. so yobit customs are only active for some reasonable issues, not for blocking signature campaigns.

I agree with that they will online in furom for just serious inquires just like having problem with balance in sig and alt coin announcements,  but really their support team is really slow and i see many claims thay they lose their alt coin and yobit support reply them in 3 days or even 1 week thats  many days of waiting if you got serious problem regarding to your coin deposit or withdrawal.
Pages:
Jump to: