Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit Support - page 8. (Read 19717 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 02, 2016, 12:58:05 AM
They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

I found out that they are rather selective in tickets they reply.
For them 'annoying' questions can take up to a week before answered (in my case 3 weeks). If they 'like' your question or if it is easy to answer you can expect an answer within a few business days..

that's right.  yobit costumer support ignoring shit tickets and question, recently my yobit account got frozed in yobit . and I submit a ticket about my frozen account , and they resolve my problem within few minutes,. so yobit customs are only active for some reasonable issues, not for blocking signature campaigns.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 02, 2016, 12:15:03 AM
They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

For them 'annoying' questions can take up to a week before answered (in my case 3 weeks). If they 'like' your question or if it is easy to answer you can expect an answer within a few business days..

Correct, they tend to ignore important tickets like withdrawal or deposit issues. Which keep on stacking up. At one moment I had 4 tickets on 4 different coins open.
That's when I decided to leave Yobit.

Their support is kinda slow it takes you many weeks so you will get their answer maybe they would hire people for answering the problem of their  so the problem of their site user can be solved easily, but in this state yobit still dont get the right support maybe he works alone who Knows.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 05:52:54 PM
They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

Correct, they tend to ignore important tickets like withdrawal or deposit issues. Which keep on stacking up. At one moment I had 4 tickets on 4 different coins open.
That's when I decided to leave Yobit.
Activity: 672
June 01, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
They have really poor support actually i think they have small team of support staffs thats why there are delay in responses. They should put more support staffs as they have earned 100s of bitcoin recently with selling lisk IOU and currently WAVES IOU.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
June 01, 2016, 02:41:50 PM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 01, 2016, 08:18:08 AM
hi all,

i have send 5 ticket and no response to the yobit support

i have un open order from 30-05-2016 and not yet activated

i have send 3 message issues but no response

please can any one help me (https://yobit.net/en/orders/)

i have send a ticket for smbr wallet
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
May 24, 2016, 03:35:10 PM
I just want to share my own experience about yobit support, it is the shittest support you can ever had bringing issue for at least 4 days before got some positive feedbacks regarding to my coins I was able to get my coins but the value of it cuts to half and after that experience I'm not trading or dealing with yobit anymore.

I'm not even going to address the fact that the Yovi wallet has been intentional crippled, following the listing of YOVI/BTC on a separate exchange. How am I to stake, if my coins are trapped on the exchange? Also, yobit codes can not be generated on said asset at the moment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2016, 12:23:27 PM
I just want to share my own experience about yobit support, it is the shittest support you can ever had bringing issue for at least 4 days before got some positive feedbacks regarding to my coins I was able to get my coins but the value of it cuts to half and after that experience I'm not trading or dealing with yobit anymore.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 12:17:44 PM
Contacting yobit support it takes 3 to 5 days and sometimes in a week. honestly yobit is the worst support but they are still legit..
And maybe only the owner of the site is running this trading site thats why yobit cant support all..

I have contacted them 1 time and it took them 2 weeks to respond without giving me a real answer. So it was time for me to ignore them and move my coins away. Why would anyone with bitcoins store them on an exchange which needs 2 week to give a general answer?

My guess is that they have time to promote altcoin ico's with their many newsletter, but don't have time for customers. In that regard they are no better then Bitmain.

Indeed. A few weeks ago i sent them an ticket (about a lost deposit). After 2 reminders (at least 3 days between in  each reminder) they dare to reply. What kind of service is that?
Even a small exchange like c-cex got better support.
Activity: 714
May 24, 2016, 12:07:30 PM
Contacting yobit support it takes 3 to 5 days and sometimes in a week. honestly yobit is the worst support but they are still legit..
And maybe only the owner of the site is running this trading site thats why yobit cant support all..

I have contacted them 1 time and it took them 2 weeks to respond without giving me a real answer. So it was time for me to ignore them and move my coins away. Why would anyone with bitcoins store them on an exchange which needs 2 week to give a general answer?

My guess is that they have time to promote altcoin ico's with their many newsletter, but don't have time for customers. In that regard they are no better then Bitmain.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 24, 2016, 10:55:35 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 09:32:18 AM
From what I heard, Yobit has probably the worst support ever in the cryptocurrency world. And with them trading Lisk IOUs to get some profit it only confirms to me they only care about money and nothing else,, that's why they hired the cheapest people for their support hence the bad performance.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 24, 2016, 07:33:48 AM
this is the problem that anybody who uses YOBIT ever, will face. they are a bad service and you should face it. they don't even check their forum announcement or even their signature topic. they just care about adding new coins to their bad service to get some fee out of the trades.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 24, 2016, 05:19:42 AM
I've experienced the same issue when I ask them something about signature campaign. they are always ignore questions about bitcointalk signature issue. like payment botton not working, account banned by moderator.
but when I submitted about yobit's other feature I got my ans very quick. so they are apparently ignoring bitcointalk users.

maybe we must use other yobit account where not linked with bitcointalk acc Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 23, 2016, 10:39:32 AM
I've experienced the same issue when I ask them something about signature campaign. they are always ignore questions about bitcointalk signature issue. like payment botton not working, account banned by moderator.
but when I submitted about yobit's other feature I got my ans very quick. so they are apparently ignoring bitcointalk users.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
May 23, 2016, 10:04:30 AM
i recently used their support and i was afraid since there are lots of posts thats says their support is slow but they answered my tickets within 24 hours maybe less than that.
In my opinion they are doing good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 23, 2016, 10:00:41 AM

Its less of a question and more of a personal issue, my authenticator app info got deleted and so i cannot sign into my obit account because of 2fa security. So i am stuck out  Huh so i need them to deactivate the 2fa on my account so i can access it. Very frustrating.

Would like to quote here one of the good replies in your query but for more detailed thread you may look here. Kinda same situation in your part.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cant-get-into-yobit-account-help-1456893
Thats me on my original account haha
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
May 23, 2016, 04:23:50 AM
Quoted for truth & posterity:

9 @ 1.25

YoBit - it's shocking & disgusting that you have no problem logging on to bid for advertising space here while continuing to ignore questions from your disgruntled customers both on BCT & on your site via support(?) tickets. Many, including myself, have had their deposits/withdrawals go missing & as you are ignoring your customers requests for help & support, it can only be assumed that you are using the stolen customer funds to pay for advertising here.

How about you start answering your customers concerns & provide support & explanations to them as to where their missing funds are going:

YoBit scam thread (1 of many):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461913.20
YoBit (lack of) support thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14933996
Official YoBit thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1300

It's sad & pathetic that your customers have to chase you around the forums in an effort to get answers - but if that's the only way to get a reply from YoBit, so be it.

@BCT: YoBit payments should be considered stolen goods - please refuse any further bids from YoBit until they return their customers missing funds.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 22, 2016, 08:36:37 PM
You are not alone, I & many others are having problems with Yobit. They appear to be accepting deposits from users from many different coins then taking the wallets offline for no reason & keeping the coins. Withdrawals are also not appearing in users wallets.

Any attempt to get support either via their support (?) ticket system or via their account here on BCT are ignored.

Forget it - YoBit are scamming the community.

Check out their scam thead:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461913.20

I recommend everyone remove their funds immediately & leave appropriate feedback on their trust profile here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

You can also remove them from your trust rating by adding:

Code:
~YoBit

to your default trust box in settings. This will help ensure others don't get scammed/insulted by them.

Good luck.

Better push them at the Scam Accusations section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
May 22, 2016, 08:21:25 PM
You are not alone, I & many others are having problems with Yobit. They appear to be accepting deposits from users from many different coins then taking the wallets offline for no reason & keeping the coins. Withdrawals are also not appearing in users wallets.

Any attempt to get support either via their support (?) ticket system or via their account here on BCT are ignored.

Forget it - YoBit are scamming the community.

Check out their scam thead:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461913.20

I recommend everyone remove their funds immediately & leave appropriate feedback on their trust profile here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

You can also remove them from your trust rating by adding:

Code:
~YoBit

to your default trust box in settings. This will help ensure others don't get scammed/insulted by them.

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: