Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit Support - page 9. (Read 19725 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 22, 2016, 08:09:42 PM

Its less of a question and more of a personal issue, my authenticator app info got deleted and so i cannot sign into my obit account because of 2fa security. So i am stuck out  Huh so i need them to deactivate the 2fa on my account so i can access it. Very frustrating.

Would like to quote here one of the good replies in your query but for more detailed thread you may look here. Kinda same situation in your part.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cant-get-into-yobit-account-help-1456893
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 22, 2016, 08:04:30 PM
i had problems many times with Yobit ) they responded me after 4-7 days i hope they are sometimes lazy:)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 22, 2016, 07:42:56 PM
May sound crazy but give this guy a personal message,he seems to be more active due to accusation threads against Yobit but he might reply quicker and point you in the right direction. Worth a shot.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Or try the trollbox,but I do not know if that will get any where,not sure how helpful they can be as chat mods.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 22, 2016, 07:41:20 PM
in my opinion is the best yobit although he often slow to respond but problems can always be solved Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 22, 2016, 07:34:36 PM
I recently emailed Yobit Support with no response, I have continued to send about 1 email a week, claiming the similar thing, with no response. Anybody else finding it difficult so contact them?
They respond to me well after the issue is dealt with,usually 3-4 weeks later.
This is common and one of the reasons they have lots of complaints on the forum.
Not sure why they do not hire more folks to deal with the issue,it would improve things for every one.

Very common,hope that answers your question.
Its less of a question and more of a personal issue, my authenticator app info got deleted and so i cannot sign into my obit account because of 2fa security. So i am stuck out  Huh so i need them to deactivate the 2fa on my account so i can access it. Very frustrating.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 22, 2016, 07:33:30 PM
I recently emailed Yobit Support with no response, I have continued to send about 1 email a week, claiming the similar thing, with no response. Anybody else finding it difficult so contact them?
yobit support is a f*cking long time to get response, sometimes you need more than 1month to get reply.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 22, 2016, 07:31:30 PM
They respond to me well after the issue is dealt with,usually 3-4 weeks later.
This is common and one of the reasons they have lots of complaints on the forum.
Not sure why they do not hire more folks to deal with the issue,it would improve things for every one.

Very common,hope that answers your question.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 22, 2016, 07:30:52 PM
no other ways mate but if you can also address your problem to their own thread here you might got some ideas on how to resolved your issue sorry mate but it is how yobit deal with this.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 22, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

Yobit support is really just like that since then.

From signature campaign queries, withdrawal problems etc. I used to have the same experience before and even also heard lot of complains about slow response from others as well.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 22, 2016, 07:24:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: