Pages:
Author

Topic: You got a pifzer ? Then you can be eligible for lottery in Poland. - page 18. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
So this is more politics than gambling... so we have so "dangerous" virus around, that we need to search for different ways how to encourage people to take the shot! What "mind washing" situation we have here?!?!
I can just say it's crazy what happened with this pandemic... it's crazy how the majority of people took it and felt it! For me, the big question is where are we going with all this?!
To encourage people to take a vaccine for some prize... like when I take my kid to the hospital I offer her candies and ballons just if she behaves nice!

Well, I didn't take the vaccine... I assume I will be forced at one moment... but still, I think this is all one big crazy nuthouse!
Sounds right, I guess another reason is until now people are still afraid to take a shot with the vaccine, there is too many rumor about the result of the vaccinated people that they will turn into a monster someday or I guess they think that they are under experimentation because nobody knows with the result yet of the virus.

However, this is a great strategy to enforce people to take a shot with a vaccine, it's really a win-win situation for most people there.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Months before we heard a news where to increase the chances of people getting vaccinated they government gave them a chance to win prizes, lotteries and even in some countries you are allowed to travel for free. Yet again the Government of Poland announced quite an unusual prize for people who have gotten pifzer. You are eligible to participate in the lottery plus the prizes are up to 260,000$!!!! Which is a great news. But unfortunately only 35% of the people in Poland are vaccinated yet.  
Which literally means that people are not willing to get vaccinated and you cannot blame anyone, i am not interested to get vaccinate and that is my personal choice because i do not trust these vaccines that is created without much testing and it will take a long time to study about the side effects and hopefully the government will not force me to take them, they can provide any prize money but if people are not trusting these pharma companies i doubt these big prizes can attract them.

But what will you do if you need to travel and the area/country that you need to go to require fully vaccinated people? Or you need to go to a place, and they have certain discrimination with vaccinated and unvaccinated person, like they have strict protocol if you don't have vaccine shot.

But on the note about Poland giving lottery chance only to pfizer vaccinated people, I think it is not fair for other people over there. What is the reason why only Pfizer? Is Pfizer giving them the funds for the prizes? Is the government getting some kickback from Pfizer??? Why not all vaccinated people, whether he got Pfizer or Moderna or the Chinese vaccine?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Months before we heard a news where to increase the chances of people getting vaccinated they government gave them a chance to win prizes, lotteries and even in some countries you are allowed to travel for free. Yet again the Government of Poland announced quite an unusual prize for people who have gotten pifzer. You are eligible to participate in the lottery plus the prizes are up to 260,000$!!!! Which is a great news. But unfortunately only 35% of the people in Poland are vaccinated yet.  
Which literally means that people are not willing to get vaccinated and you cannot blame anyone, i am not interested to get vaccinate and that is my personal choice because i do not trust these vaccines that is created without much testing and it will take a long time to study about the side effects and hopefully the government will not force me to take them, they can provide any prize money but if people are not trusting these pharma companies i doubt these big prizes can attract them.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
That's a good way to encourage everyone to get vaccinated, like what's wrong to get vaccinated in the first place? not unless if you're into conspiracy and vaccine antis. It's your health after all, not just you but the family where you lived in.

It's a win-win situation I guess, not just you become immune of covid but you get a chance to win for such price.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I think Poland isn't the only country who made such a plan to encourage people taking the vaccine.

No, they are not the first ones who did it!

So this is more politics than gambling... so we have so "dangerous" virus around, that we need to search for different ways how to encourage people to take the shot! What "mind washing" situation we have here?!?!
I can just say it's crazy what happened with this pandemic... it's crazy how the majority of people took it and felt it! For me, the big question is where are we going with all this?!
To encourage people to take a vaccine for some prize... like when I take my kid to the hospital I offer her candies and ballons just if she behaves nice!

Well, I didn't take the vaccine... I assume I will be forced at one moment... but still, I think this is all one big crazy nuthouse!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
^ We have nothing to do is to have ourselves vaccinated in order to immune our body to the virus so I think most of us need vaccines even though there are no prizes waiting ahead. People of this country are soo lucky because their government implements such prizes but I think only 1 lucky winner right?
Only Pfizer? how about the other brand? Probably they had a commission of this vaccine brand why they only selected Pfizer instead of the other brand. And that is definitely very exciting, it seems the prize is good and probably people there will hoping that they will get the prize. How I wish I have been there or our government too.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I think Poland isn't the only country who made such a plan to encourage people taking the vaccine.

Two notes :
- Why the prize pool is only limited to Pfizer vaccine? So if someone got another vaccine like moderna or spotnick he won't be eligible for win ?
- Isn't better for a poor country with only 35% of the population vaccinated to buy more vaccines and enforce the vaccination (many methods to do this) instead of calling the greed ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Months before we heard a news where to increase the chances of people getting vaccinated they government gave them a chance to win prizes, lotteries and even in some countries you are allowed to travel for free. Yet again the Government of Poland announced quite an unusual prize for people who have gotten pifzer. You are eligible to participate in the lottery plus the prizes are up to 260,000$!!!! Which is a great news. But unfortunately only 35% of the people in Poland are vaccinated yet. Not only that read this :
From 1 July every 500th person to take the dose will receive a cash prize of PLN200, while every 2,000th person will receive PLN500. The Polish Government will be giving away five prizes of PLN50,000 every week for three months, alongside the incentive each month to receive PLN100,000 and a Toyota Corolla for two lucky winners. The final winners will scoop up the PLN1m and a Toyota CH-R each... If you were thinking of moving to Poland, then now’s your chance. And if you need an electric scooter, they’re flogging them too, 720 to be precise.

Now that's a gamble that you gotta try! If you are from Poland then you have to get the shot! I do think this is an interesting gamble for the people there what do you think ? ?

https://www.gamblinginsider.com/news/12395/pfizer-for-prizes-as-poland-launches-covid-lottery
Pages:
Jump to: