Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 286. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Date: 2015/1/17 00:44
To: Mu5BqYWxmX9hgDvoGP8RckQWGGsP52eprK
Debit: -40000000.00 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -8.517234 ZEIT
Net amount: -40000008.517234 ZEIT
Transaction ID: d26a9376e2944f963c0dd09a03fa4806822cc3eb47156ac72602917e8b89f408

Seek the help Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Any way we look at it, Zeit is doing well and is successful whether we are on LTC or BTC markets. We have weather quite a few storms in our first (almost) full year of existence.

Yeah, but I have the highest bid on Cryptsy for 24 hours now, still no buys Sad
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Last 100 Blocks (one hour) with 25% interest.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Any way we look at it, Zeit is doing well and is successful whether we are on LTC or BTC markets. We have weather quite a few storms in our first (almost) full year of existence.
legendary
As long as ZEIT has a LTC market, as long the people will buy it with LTC.
Nobody will buy ZEIT for 2 SAT when its worth is 1,3 SAT.
A BTC market makes sense when ZEIT meets 10 SAT.

Whatever, value is good.
Cryptonator calculation: 120 LIT.

Wish you all a nice weekend starting with an incredible story: http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-ceo-mark-karpeles-implicated-silk-road-trial/

Cheers,
Ray

Btw. ZEITCOIN on POS 3, Winners and Losers.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
In summary 178 Zeit at 4.
That's incredible, fantastic
Wow it blows my mind
Things are looking better & better - soon we won't even be thinking in terms of LTC anymore Grin

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Things are looking better & better - soon we won't even be thinking in terms of LTC anymore Grin

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
cheers to whoever bought at 170+ today

i think i will transfer some zeit to sell cheap soon and use the proceeds to shore up the buy side somewhere where they wont be dumped into. i know storing coin on exchange isnt smart but it will be reassuring to see the coin be backed by some ltc even if it is untouchable
legendary
Activity: 1092
Still more than half of all wallets are on the old protocol Sad

Might be a good thing if they all stop staking soon (How close are we to that now? Gotta be close.)

Ray has done an Amazing job and got the update out weeks before required, not only that but mintcoin would still be offline, if he had not told them how to fix it. And he improved the fix for zeitcoin over what was used on mintcoin by switching to the new protocol .  Block 1051200 is where the change happens. Currently at 1048193 .  It will be interesting to see how long it takes the rest to update.

Cool
legendary

Might be a good thing if they all stop staking soon (How close are we to that now? Gotta be close.)

We are very close. I can feel its breath in my neck while I am running.
All 2.0.1.5 deniers will recognize it soon. Tongue
Their wallets will stop syncing with all the consequences.*

We are not responsible. There was damn much time to update.
With 2.0.1.5 we have a working alert system. I would bet most of the exchanges are monitoring this alert system.
(If their ZEIT wallet is running  Sad )

*˙ʇıq ɐ ʇı ƃuıɥsnd s,ʇɐɥʇ

legendary
New Feature Update to chainz block explorer,
when you go to the link  
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!network

Network Clients seen in the last 24 hours   36 connections  Protocol versions seen in the last 24 hours
                                            (Number of live connections at that moment)

and the info listed below is in the past 24 hours.
Sub-version         Protocol     Count    Network    Share

Cool
legendary
For anyone still using Craptsy, on your next ticket.
When they say your zeitcoins are safe and they have not lost them.
Ask them for Proof that they are still in possession of any zeitcoins to return to you.

Because there is no reason for any of us to use their trading engine for zeit, if they don't have any zeitcoins for us to withdraw. No wallet needs ~30 days to get back online, unless they lost all of our zeitcoins.
They are lying about or ignoring the over 25 wallets that are offline.
The only time, I ever seen something take that long is when a drive crashed and was sent off for data recovery, and even then they were done faster than this.
As exchanges go we should only trade on ones that accept Deposits & Withdraws.
Because if we can't withdraw them , how do we know they are not faking the amount of zeitcoins in their trading engine.

Cool

FYI:
Currently 33 wallets at craptsy are offline.
legendary
Comkort justs keeps getting Better & Better,
Not only have they increase the amount of different coins they support,
but if you want to trade directly with them for US $ , they support OKPAY & PAYEER .

Maybe Comkort will be know as the craptsy killer in the next month or so.

Cool
legendary
No, nobody here wanna buy that IE scam.
We had enough of that in the past.
I will set up a huge buy support for zeit - but no idea where... maybe Comkort.

Cheers,
Ray
Nobody (worth listening to) is calling the BTC bottom yet. It might get even more bloody.

This could be the shake-down move from 'the fiat club' that I've been expecting.

Stand pat until after the next difficulty adjustment. Then re-evaluate the situation.

- But in the meantime buy as much cheap Zeit as you can Grin

- and Bytecent too Wink

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/368/bytecent-special-announcement

No longer will you first have to buy Bitcoin before being able to buy Bytecent! In less than 10 minutes, you can buy Bytecent and have it sent directly to your Bytecent address without all of the hassle associated with buying cryptocurrencies.

Perhaps a strategy we would do well to try to emulate?
legendary
Let's see it positive. Buy now!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Whoa! I just noticed that BTC's price is sitting at $178.00 right now! WTH? It lost about 50% of its value from just a couple of weeks ago! I pity anyone who bought into BTC back when it was $1200.00. Talk about a huge loss in investment!
Jump to: