Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 329. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Well you do look suspicious when you have only 2 posts ...

This was your reply to my post. If you care to look, I have rather more posts than 2. If you look through this thread, you will see that I have been around for quite some time. I also have a substantial holding.

You didn't challenge Couldbe on his assertion that you lied. Such bluster causes suspicion and doubt, and that is something Zeitcoin could do well without at this moment in time.

Whoa mate, give me time to respond. LOL

The 2nd part (appearing to be a pumper) was just an example. The first part on the other hand was my impression on what your (2nd) post said.

And I wasn't talking specifically to you.

But it was my post that you replied to, assuming that you were tx42. That was careless. As is also your supposition, attributing Couldbe's 2nd post to me.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
We need to keep a cool head, guys.  Wink
It's not crucial how many posts or how much zeit someone has.
We are all in the same boat in a stormy sea.
Talking about storms, someone has dispatched 100M coins to the downside to push us back to sub30 level.  
Another whale-to-be or what. Do we have a rich list?
I checked block explorer from the OP, but there is nothing there, thus my point to add to kiklo's list: rich list.

Already in the works, the enhanced block explorer with the rich list & other features, will run ~$150 per year.

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Talking about storms, someone has dispatched 100M coins to the downside to push us back to sub30 level.  
Another whale-to-be or what?

Related issue:
Do we have a rich list?
I checked block explorer from the OP, but there is nothing there, thus my point to add to kiklo's list: rich list.
legendary
Why should anybody buy Zeit???
Just a simple question and I never heard a good answer

Buy Zeit if you have the Faith and Strength of Will to make Zeitcoins into A Force for Good that will make this world a better place for the ones who come after us.
That is my reason.

Cool
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

This was your reply to my post. If you care to look, I have rather more posts than 2. If you look through this thread, you will see that I have been around for quite some time. I also have a substantial holding.

You didn't challenge Couldbe on his assertion that you lied. Such bluster causes suspicion and doubt, and that is something Zeitcoin could do well without at this moment in time.

Whoa mate, give me time to respond. LOL

The 2nd part (appearing to be a pumper) was just an example. The first part on the other hand was my impression on what your (2nd) post said.

And I wasn't talking specifically to you.
legendary
Also, can the OP or website be updated with a list of nodes? My client can't seem to find any.

Zeitcoin does not need a conf file like other coins, but there has been an issue with some ISPs where it has not found the other wallets easily.
To get you started download the following and copy it over your peers file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0vkd42840abcfi/Zeitcoin-Peers.zip?dl=0

Then restart your wallet and it should start finding connections in a few minutes.

Cool
legendary
Geez,

Turn your back for 5 minutes & Boom

LOL,

OK ,  Lion if you are against something , the great thing about the ZeitKnights is you don't have to be part of that section if you don't want too. I personally have no interest in gambling (Some don't see poker as gambling more as a game of strategy) , but it is foolhardy to believe others will not.
Zeit is about Free Will & Choice.
When Zeitcoins are traded in the Physical world for alcohol or cars, are you going to have a problem, because someone has a drinking problem or accidentally runs over someone with a car.
If you truly feel that way , why do you use any form of money as they all carry the same risk.
Atronite's Poker site may include a way for people to buy zeitcoins directly with their credit cards, and that I am very interested in and would like to see happen.

Plus this is not a knights issue, Atronite is starting something as an individual ( Which he has every Right)
If others want to join him or not, (Also their right.)
That is why I always refer to us as Counsel not Council , one helps with information & support,
the other implies goverance, the Knights will not be governing over the zeit community, freedom of will and choice are theirs by divine right.

A Statement why you were against it is ok, but a continuing threat or Else I will sell my coins ,
is childish at best. So if you feel the need to post such a silly comment again.
Yes I agreed , just sell your coins and move on , if you feel lead that way otherwise leave that line out of your temper tantrums.
Sorry to be so harsh , but you really need to chill out.

Cool

P.S.
Once we get zeitcoin to a $1 , you will be able to setup a center to help people with addiction problems.
If that is your calling.
We need to keep a cool head, guys.  Wink

Agreed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

Why don't you ask Steve Greer? He's our Community Ambassador. Ask him why he hasn't bought into the coin to any appreciable extent even when the price has been low.

Why don't you not worry about what I have and have not done. I have been involved with this coin in one way or another since it first came out. Just because I am only sitting on 5.3 million doesn't mean a damn thing to you. Either do something useful for the coin or go troll another thread.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Why don't you ask Steve Greer? He's our Community Ambassador. Ask him why he hasn't bought into the coin to any appreciable extent even when the price has been low.

You guys can thank me for the fud. I just bought 30 M of these because the thread seemed to be healthy. A soon as I do, BAM! Fudders.

30 M? Not in my book you didn't. I'm first in line with the sell orders at Cryptsy. That's the only place where you could buy that volume. No, you didn't buy 30 M. Let's keep this thread factual.

My concern is how people are being lured into buy walls. That's why I'm selling out.

You seem to be right about the 30M. My concern is that someone would seek to suppress your viewpoint by censorship, rather than dispute it openly.

Well you do look suspicious when you have only 2 posts and then say "oh well I'm gonna sell out because X" or "BUY BUY TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NEXT STOP 500 LITOSHIS!!!"

I said nothing of the sort. Rather than make things up, why don't you keep it factual? My reply was to Mitras who voiced a legitimate concern which I also share.

You guys can thank me for the fud. I just bought 30 M of these because the thread seemed to be healthy. A soon as I do, BAM! Fudders.

30 M? Not in my book you didn't. I'm first in line with the sell orders at Cryptsy. That's the only place where you could buy that volume. No, you didn't buy 30 M. Let's keep this thread factual.

My concern is how people are being lured into buy walls. That's why I'm selling out.

You seem to be right about the 30M. My concern is that someone would seek to suppress your viewpoint by censorship, rather than dispute it openly.

Well you do look suspicious when you have only 2 posts and then say "oh well I'm gonna sell out because X" or "BUY BUY TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NEXT STOP 500 LITOSHIS!!!"

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The price rises because a few guys bought.
I bought for example for about 30 ltc.
Take of your blinds. We are not enough. We can do nothing.
The fall shows me that no one believes in the coin. Otherwise people would have bought much more.
We bought as much as we could and all the sellers were glad that we bought to get ride of the coin.
And as I said this is the worst place to speak about pushing the coin. We have other possibilities cause this is not the only platform.  Zeitcoin is extremely vulnerable cause of the ridiculous trading volume.

Just a simple question and I never heard a good answer

One thing I noticed:

the price did not rise to 100 litoshis until AFTER the Zeitknights council was announced.

This means that the price of Zeit CAN move, but HAS to be on MEANINGFUL NEWS. And if you don't want it to go back down, then you have to continue to do press releases. No news, the stock price becomes the plaything of stock traders again.

You see the same thing in stocks.....all...the...time

Something to think about.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Also, can the OP or website be updated with a list of nodes? My client can't seem to find any.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

[edit]

This coin is mature. It looks to be a community coin now. Just delete the 0 post sockpuppet troll posts. They contribute nothing. There is no virtue in letting a thread get overrun by trolls. I've seen it time and time again. If they want free speech, they can start a new thread. Free speech is about allowing a message to be expressed, it's not about allowing a message to be spammed by anonymous trolls everywhere.

For a new coin, trolls are useful idiots, so that the devs can buy up cheap coins. But for a community coin, trolls have no place.

I'm a small-time holder of zeit at the moment, but I do have good advice on this.

Jump to: