Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 325. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Wow hard stuff
I do not think it is an issue that can be voted on. It is not within the ethos/principles of the coin.

Please tell us more about your mining rigs, Lion. I'm sure your 'waste of energy' is not within the ethos/principles of Zeitgeist.
Who has been defined the ethos/principles of this coin in the past? The founder didn't define anything about gambling (see his lottery link on OP).
The Counsel will makes its decision. What are you afraid of?

I don't what Lion is afraid of, or whether he is afraid at all. I'll tell you what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of a bunch of amatuers making decisions that could adversely affect the value my considerable holding. Sorry to be so blunt.

If I understood that right you bainbridgej and lion think to sort the " Knights"Huh
Is Zeit your coin? Hey we are all Zeit and everybody should have a voice.
And what Ray is saying about lions rig is absolutely right. You waste energy and what are you mining??? You have to change it into other coins so you " help " these coins which are probably used to by drugs or something else. Is that in your mind?
Don't spit in other faces look in the mirror first
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I don't what Lion is afraid of, or whether he is afraid at all. I'll tell you what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of a bunch of amatuers making decisions that could affect the value my considerable holding. Sorry to be so blunt.

Seems to me that you are not to be for the counsel with its 'bunch of amateurs'. Maybe you backed the wrong horse - maybe not.  Angry
I would urge you to tread with caution too.

No Offense BainbridgeJ, but Rent_a_Ray Support for Zeitcoin is Beyond Reproach.

Without Rent_a_Ray , Zeitcoin would have died , if you need details , I will Go into a LIST for you.

Question anyone else Here, Me included,
But Never Question Rent_a_Ray Loyalty to ZEIT as without him everything would have died Months Ago.
Time Energy and his own money without asking for help, he is the real deal , don't disrespect him when you can't show the same.
Rent_a_Ray is the Only True Professional in Zeitcoin.

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Kiklo privately offered me an unreserved position on the 'Counsel' weeks ago. I declined. Perhaps he can confirm that to you. I would urge you to tread with caution too.
Thanks, i will keep my eyes open.
legendary
Since the decisions haven't been made yet, at least not publicly, I'm not worried about them. Maybe they have been made privately, since you actually refer to them as "decisions". kiklo, I like your energy, but you should proceed with caution.

No Worries, any ideas or questions are always welcome if you have a specific concern.
(Use the word decisions because of reference from your post so we be on the same thought process)
We are Summoning the ZeitKnights from the World of Imagination to be a Force for Good in the Physical World.

Here some of what is being planned.
1. Keep at least 1 million ZeitCoins in the Free Faucet every Month.

2. Wallets Updates

3. ZeitKnight Registration in 2015

4. Get an Enhanced Block Explorer.

5. Sword & Shield (ZeitKnights that volunteer will help stabilize our Marketcap in the short term)
    Until we get some sort of virtual to Real world economy active

I see no reason anyone would be afraid of any of those, but if so post your concerns.

Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I don't what Lion is afraid of, or whether he is afraid at all. I'll tell you what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of a bunch of amatuers making decisions that could affect the value my considerable holding. Sorry to be so blunt.

Seems to me that you are not to be for the counsel with its 'bunch of amateurs'. Maybe you backed the wrong horse - maybe not.  Angry

Kiklo privately offered me an unreserved position on the 'Counsel' weeks ago. I declined. Perhaps he can confirm that to you. I would urge you to tread with caution too.
I don't what Lion is afraid of, or whether he is afraid at all. I'll tell you what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of a bunch of amatuers making decisions that could adversely affect the value my considerable holding. Sorry to be so blunt.

Please list what decisions you are worried the ZeitKnights might make , and we can address them specifically to alleviate your concerns.

Cool

Since the decisions haven't been made yet, at least not publicly, I'm not worried about them. Maybe they have been made privately, since you actually refer to them as "decisions". kiklo, I like your energy, but you should proceed with caution.
legendary

Seems to me that you are not to be for the counsel with its 'bunch of amateurs'. Maybe you backed the wrong horse - maybe not.  Angry
legendary

Please list what decisions you are worried the ZeitKnights might make , and we can address them specifically to alleviate your concerns.

Cool

legendary
Well kiklo, do we have the gambling issue as a proposition for a vote on your provisional 'to-do' list?

No Need, by not placing the creation of a Gambling site in the Goal List.
The Knights never officially recommended it so why would there be a need to officially deny it.

Plus in earlier post, this is not a Knights issue this a personal issue.
We are not going to be governing the community , we are there to ensure its success.
Whatever site an individual or a band of individuals start outsite of the knights is up to them.
The Zeit Community will decide if their sites are a success or not by using or not using their sites.
Freedom of Choice is Paramount to ZEIT, and that is one of the Things the Knights will ENSURE.

However if you feel the need when you become a knight in Feb 2015 to keep up a posting of values and things that the knights are against feel free. Looking forward to your thoughts on the many subjects that will come up.

Cool
I do not think it is an issue that can be voted on. It is not within the ethos/principles of the coin.

Please tell us more about your mining rigs, Lion. I'm sure your 'waste of energy' is not within the ethos/principles of Zeitgeist.
Who has been defined the ethos/principles of this coin in the past? The founder didn't define anything about gambling (see his lottery link on OP).

legendary

...but that in itself is an issue for discussion before the formation of the knights -

"What are our 'Terms of Reference'?"

I hope that you are not referring to Ray's alternative nag.

But on a more serious note, I know you are referring to the gambling issue. Whoever owns the coin decides its future. Possession is nine tenths of the law and the community does not possess the coin. Democracy isn't always the best policy (especially when it conflicts with an individual belief). However, important contributors like yourself should be heeded.

If people don't like what is happening, they can chose not to be involved. Those in 'possession' should take note. I have made my views known. If there is to be a Council, then fundamental principles must be established first. Anyone who has been in a business partnership will fully understand this.

I welcome kiklo's post which came in just as I was about to post mine.
legendary
Nobody - certainly not me - is saying that what any individual chooses to do with their own coins is any business but their own.

What HAS been said, very clearly, is that there should be no 'official' promotion or support for gambling.

No Argument on that ,  Notice there was never any gambling or poker added to the goal list.

Cool

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

...but that in itself is an issue for discussion before the formation of the knights -

"What are our 'Terms of Reference'?"
 Roll Eyes OK Ray ... we all know that you have a sense of humour! If it is difficult, I may be able to help.
legendary

Ray, you have made some tremendous contributions, and I agree with others that the Zeitknight artwork is great, but don't you think that the knight's horse looks a little bit dopey and down in the mouth? Could we change it slightly to show a more vigorous horse?

Something like this?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i ppl i was thinking about the "soul" of the zeitcoin, maybe we cant give water to all the ppl ,but like a GROUP  or like Zeitnights or zeitcoin movement we can give water to a litke group of person ,or maybe only to ONE person , step by step ,can by water or spirulina ,or a 3d printed hand , or a electronic wheelchair ,anything . but one at the time step by step maybe this year is a simple wheelchair but the next year can by water for a aldea or a 3d hand for a children ,(all open source off course)

(sorry for my inglish)

we can try Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-SYMZ7_BU
NICE artwork, Ray Grin

As always ... Good job  Smiley

I've already re-posted it on Facebook, Twatter & CoinBlab Grin

Ray, you have made some tremendous contributions, and I agree with others that the Zeitknight artwork is great, but don't you think that the knight's horse looks a little bit dopey and down in the mouth? Could we change it slightly to show a more vigorous horse?
legendary
Well kiklo, do we have the gambling issue as a proposition for a vote on your provisional 'to-do' list?

I believe this compromise is a fair one. We should put this point on our 'to-vote' list.

Jump to: