Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 327. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Ok. I will change all your Cryptsy-ZEIT into ZEIT.
Gimme 100 Mil of your Cryptsy-ZEIT, i will give you 50 Mil real ZEIT.
 Grin

Guys, keep cool...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Well spotted. As a precaution I've cancelled some orders on Cryptsy and will be withdrawing most of my Litecoins later today, when I arrive home and install a Litecoin wallet. Bitcoins, I will be transferring to Bittrex.com. Others, to my computer wallets. If Cryptsy go down, that could be distastrous. Do you think it is time we looked at making a move to be listed on another major exchange such as BTER? What does the panel think?

The Law Suit will not be a big deal,
if they win , case closed,
if they lose , they will just set up a payment plan to cover it and probably raise their fees , so we will be the ones covering it.
Odds are Cryptsy will Win.
Bittrex is also based in the US, so if that possible hassles with Fincern & Sec happens.
Bittrex will be included.
But from the verifications procedures requiring information cryptsy has in place, it seems like they have been trying to comply with all US Gov regulations, so if the US Gov does decide to be a pain in the US crypto exchanges butt, odds are cryptsy will withstand it better than bittrex.

No worries either way, there is Comkort (in Estonia) , plus voting for zeitcoin has already been started on Bleutrade.com (in South America). We should hold off on voting on BTER mainly due to their down vote policy (I don't won't to vote, and then have someone from a competing coin remove my vote.)
But if you know of any other exchanges that accept voting in the asian markets without that down vote policy , post them, we will look at them in 2015.

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The block explorer on the OP should be updated to the multifaucet explorer:

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ZEIT

Use the Quickstart Bar (Explorer) on OP.
Link is always actual. Please do not use any history links.

It should be in "strike-through":

legendary
They are often down from time to time.
Trading is working without any problems.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
CRAPSY HAS JUST GONE DOWN

back again but let that be a warning
legendary

Use the Quickstart Bar (Explorer) on OP.
Link is always actual. Please do not use any history links.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
10000 gif for thanks Cheesy

Thanks,

Normally Cryptsy sends quickly, but I have seen it take overnight once or twice.
If you have not received it in 24 hours, contact their support and have them check on it.

Cool

they responds

"Hello Manuel,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am showing that you recently requested for your password to be changed/reset.

To prevent unauthorized withdraws, all accounts that activate a pw reset will be frozen for a period of 24-48 hours. Your account will be unlocked after and your withdrawal will go thru at that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is your security we must protect.

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com

Add 2 Factor Authentication
Official Cryptsy Facebook
Cryptsy Blog

Karen's Trade Key
585bd349400e42431d859faa00ace9ec30ca53e0
On Fri, 24 Oct at 11:50 am , Manuel <[email protected]> wrote: Hi ,Im Manuel i make 2 Withdrawal  yesterday,how long time take for processed ?
"
was my error Smiley

Lion is subdued, and will be stepping back for a couple of days. I was informed earlier this evening that my godmother, my mother's elder sister, passed this afternoon.

She was a kindly & wise woman whom I could talk to about things I felt unable to discuss with my parents. 2 months ago she had a massive stroke which left her unable to communicate, or even swallow. She was 90.

I will miss her, yet I am almost relieved that her suffering has ended.

Rest easy, dear Margaret.

I'm sorry for your loss.
legendary
BTER? I am not sure if they want to have our little coin. Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

That's the gambling i was talking about.
With Poker you can lose or win.
On Exchanges you'll always lose.

Have a look at the mintpal story. To many people will never see their coins again.
My Exchange limit is around 200$ (in coins).

Well spotted. As a precaution I've cancelled some orders on Cryptsy and will be withdrawing most of my Litecoins later today, when I arrive home and install a Litecoin wallet. Bitcoins, I will be transferring to Bittrex.com. Others, to my computer wallets. If Cryptsy go down, that could be distastrous. Do you think it is time we looked at making a move to be listed on another major exchange such as BTER? What does the panel think?
legendary

I will miss her, yet I am almost relieved that her suffering has ended.

Rest easy, dear Margaret.

My warmest condolences,

cheers,
Ray
legendary

That's the gambling i was talking about.
With Poker you can lose or win.
On Exchanges you'll always lose.

Have a look at the mintpal story. To many people will never see their coins again.
My Exchange limit is around 200$ (in coins).
legendary
Zeit Trading News

For all of the Sky is Falling Guys out there,

On August 10, 2014
worldcoinindex.com rated zeitcoin at 192

On August 20, 2014
worldcoinindex.com rated zeitcoin at 135

Now on Oct. 24, 2014 with the sky falling and the Dumpers dumping  
worldcoinindex.com rated zeitcoin at 100   Cheesy

FYI:
We are on our way up thru all of the dumpers and thru all of the FUD.
We'll stop when we hit #1.  LOL

Cool
legendary

Thanks,

Normally Cryptsy sends quickly, but I have seen it take overnight once or twice.
If you have not received it in 24 hours, contact their support and have them check on it.

Cool
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hi some body know how many tima need cryptsy for make a Withdrawal?

Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
ZeitCoin   MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe   450006.44546752 ZEIT   Yes   2014-10-23 13:22:55

but nothing happen on my wallet :/

(sorry my inglish im from argentina)

Cheesy

Ok ,
Received your 10 and sent you 15 back at the MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe address.

So your Zeitcoin wallet is working normally.

Contact Cryptsy support, be sure to look under View Withdrawals and make sure it says processed , if it says pending they have not send it yet.

Cool

ok thanks

i make other test again whit 10 zeitcoin from cryptsy to the same addres , any of two sayd "processed" only Pending ,so they have not send it yet ... i like more comkort Cheesy

sorry for take your tyme ,maybe they will send in 24 or 48 hs Tongue
and tanks for the pascient i can read inglish but its har talk and write for mi

legendary
hi some body know how many tima need cryptsy for make a Withdrawal?

Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
ZeitCoin   MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe   450006.44546752 ZEIT   Yes   2014-10-23 13:22:55

but nothing happen on my wallet :/

(sorry my inglish im from argentina)

Cheesy

Ok ,
Received your 10 and sent you 15 back at the MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe address.

So your Zeitcoin wallet is working normally.

Contact Cryptsy support, be sure to look under View Withdrawals and make sure it says processed , if it says pending they have not send it yet.

Cool

Jump to: