Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 328. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
yes 6hours ago

Hi fxtronic,

This email is to confirm your withdrawal request at Cryptsy.com

Username: zeitcoin
Net Amount of Withdrawal: 450006.34546752 ZEIT
Withdrawal Address: MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe

You will need to confirm this request by clicking the following link:

and i have this wallet zeitcoin version v2.0.1.2

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but did you click the link?

its ok Cheesy , i did,i click the link like 8 hours ago ,its rare ,because i use one address  and thist its my firts use of cryptsy ,before i use comkort  whit any problem.

ok now incoming +15 zeitcoin from Mqt1cgtVvsaxAbC3zCsf2VdBGhNA7CBLRC
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I check all ,they sent it , i check too the wallet its sync i have 35 active connection and recive some hundred zeitcoin for testing before Sad 784289 block said ...

Let's test send me 1 zeitcoin at Mqt1cgtVvsaxAbC3zCsf2VdBGhNA7CBLRC

and I will send one back to the address you send from.

We see if that works or not.

Cool

FYI:
Or go to the Block Explorer
and enter in your transaction id from cryptsy under the View Withdrawals
if it does not show up there contact cryptsy support.
gidme you addres i ll send you 100 zeitcoin and then try again sending back .

i dontknow how is that of the block explorer Sad

Mqt1cgtVvsaxAbC3zCsf2VdBGhNA7CBLRC
is my address, only send 10 zeitcoins. The test amount does not matter.

The block explorer is at http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ZEIT

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
yes 6hours ago

Hi fxtronic,

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but did you click the link?

I check all ,they sent it , i check too the wallet its sync i have 35 active connection and recive some hundred zeitcoin for testing before Sad 784289 block said ...

Cool

FYI:

gidme you addres i ll send you 100 zeitcoin and then try again sending back .

i dontknow how is that of the block explorer Sad
legendary

Cool

FYI:
hi some body know how many tima need cryptsy for make a Withdrawal?

Currency   Send to Address   Amount   Conf   Request Date
ZeitCoin   MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe   450006.44546752 ZEIT   Yes   2014-10-23 13:22:55

but nothing happen on my wallet :/

(sorry my inglish im from argentina)

Cheesy

First you have to click on the link emailed to you to confirm withdrawal.
In Cryptsy, you can check your payment status by clicking on Balances at the top of the page,
once the balances page appears, scroll to the very bottom, under Pending Transactions
Look under Pending Withdrawals if it says the amount and pending it has not been sent yet.
You can also click View Withdrawals to see if it says processed which means they sent it or pending which means they have not sent it yet.
When they do send it , if your wallet is in sync, it will be only a few minutes.
If your wallet is not currently synced (Green Check mark) , it will have to sync first.

Cool

I make a Withdrawal from comkort 10.000 Zeitcoin any problem that was automatic maybe  cryptsy don have they wallet sync i remember comkort have that problem some day ago.
Lion is subdued, and will be stepping back for a couple of days. I was informed earlier this evening that my godmother, my mother's elder sister, passed this afternoon.

She was a kindly & wise woman whom I could talk to about things I felt unable to discuss with my parents. 2 months ago she had a massive stroke which left her unable to communicate, or even swallow. She was 90.

I will miss her, yet I am almost relieved that her suffering has ended.

Rest easy, dear Margaret.

Im very sorry for your lost too Lion , take your tyme for recovery hug from argentina.
legendary

ZeitCoin   MiyRgSG5jGdERGkPT1ahTXuuDLk9LQ4FZe   450006.44546752 ZEIT   Yes   2014-10-23 13:22:55

Cheesy

First you have to click on the link emailed to you to confirm withdrawal.
In Cryptsy, you can check your payment status by clicking on Balances at the top of the page,
once the balances page appears, scroll to the very bottom, under Pending Transactions
Look under Pending Withdrawals if it says the amount and pending it has not been sent yet.
You can also click View Withdrawals to see if it says processed which means they sent it or pending which means they have not sent it yet.
When they do send it , if your wallet is in sync, it will be only a few minutes.
If your wallet is not currently synced (Green Check mark) , it will have to sync first.

Cool
legendary
Lion is subdued, and will be stepping back for a couple of days. I was informed earlier this evening that my godmother, my mother's elder sister, passed this afternoon.

She was a kindly & wise woman whom I could talk to about things I felt unable to discuss with my parents. 2 months ago she had a massive stroke which left her unable to communicate, or even swallow. She was 90.

Sorry for your Loss.

Sad
yes 6hours ago

Hi fxtronic,

legendary

Cheesy

Did you get a confirmation email from them?
legendary

My condolences on your loss, Lion.

Cheesy
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

legendary
Also, can the OP or website be updated with a list of nodes? My client can't seem to find any.

Zeitcoin does not need a conf file like other coins, but there has been an issue with some ISPs where it has not found the other wallets easily.
To get you started download the following and copy it over your peers file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0vkd42840abcfi/Zeitcoin-Peers.zip?dl=0

Then restart your wallet and it should start finding connections in a few minutes.

Cool

Cool. Thanks. It started grabbing peers immediately with the dat file. Any secrets to syncing?

If you are new to zeitcoins, and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Go to the Following Link to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from Oct. 15th, 2014.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last Monthly update instead of the start.

Rent-A-Ray & FaSan are testing a new wallet, when they are done testing , it will be released.
It will be much faster opening than the current one due to their efforts.

Cool

P.S.
If you decide to let it sync on its own from scratch, (as with all coins) some users never updated their wallets to the latest version, and if it hangs on 1 block , then you can wait anywhere from 10 to 40 minutes for the bad peer to go offline and the sync continue or just close and restart the wallet and it will jump over the bad peer and continue syncing. Easy & fastest way just download the entire blockchain.

Rent-A-Ray said it Best
We were all naive beginners, while the creator left us for other projects. Now it's time to grow up

The ZeitKnights will Ensure the Success of zeitcoin in 2015.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Also, can the OP or website be updated with a list of nodes? My client can't seem to find any.

Zeitcoin does not need a conf file like other coins, but there has been an issue with some ISPs where it has not found the other wallets easily.
To get you started download the following and copy it over your peers file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0vkd42840abcfi/Zeitcoin-Peers.zip?dl=0

Then restart your wallet and it should start finding connections in a few minutes.

Cool

Cool. Thanks. It started grabbing peers immediately with the dat file. Any secrets to syncing?

This coin could use some brushups, but it has a lot of promise. I like mature coins that have explored the bottom.

Is there a real dev on this one?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I think no one will be bashed caused by his opinion.
I'm also with Lion in terms of the gambling. You can't stop it, but it's not good for brand building if the brand is how most people perceive zeit branding. In fact, zeit branding is why I'm here.

But keep in mind. I'm a small time holder with a big opinion.

Don't bash me because I have a minority opinion. I'm just letting it be heard.

But whatever you do, just dump the trolls. They are useless.
30 M? Not in my book you didn't. I'm first in line with the sell orders at Cryptsy. That's the only place where you could buy that volume. No, you didn't buy 30 M. Let's keep this thread factual.

Actually, I think it was closer to 40 M. Over 18 LTC worth last night at 39 & 40 sats.

That's small potatoes. I left myself plenty of opportunity to buy on the way down in case this is a slide, which it is.

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
We need to keep a cool head, guys.  Wink
It's not crucial how many posts or how much zeit someone has.
We are all in the same boat in a stormy sea.
Talking about storms, someone has dispatched 100M coins to the downside to push us back to sub30 level.  
Another whale-to-be or what. Do we have a rich list?
I checked block explorer from the OP, but there is nothing there, thus my point to add to kiklo's list: rich list.

I just hope there are a LOT of litecoins worth of zeit on the buy side when my order of bitcoins goes through.

"Atronite's Poker site may include a way for people to buy zeitcoins directly with their credit cards, and that I am very interested in and would like to see happen."

That's the intent. Wink
Jump to: