Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 22. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
When you see a coin that will do well, you will know. This smells nice already. I perceive that greatness with MB8.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 01, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
Finally after a long period of debate about the existence of crypto in payment transactions,MB8Coin started very well
in the field of crypto transactions on travel and travel services .. good work

It is not about the payment option I guess, It is kind of loyalty reward usage like the multibuy's parent project. Instead of Amazon gift card kind of thing you can use the MB8coin in the future on retail outlets bro.
I advice you to check the project and if you like the potential of the project team and white paper. You could invest and join the ICO investment bro. Hope we will surely find the big growth in the market about this project.

@ the bolded, I must say this is where it begins to make sense to anyone who is having difficulty in understanding what is being talked about the project in simple terms and would appreciate if the admin can echo this or fine tune it to really pass the right message as almost everybody knows what Amazon gift cards is and what its being used for as well. Riding on this as an example would go along way to pass the message clearly.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 01, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
Finally after a long period of debate about the existence of crypto in payment transactions,MB8Coin started very well

It is not about the payment option I guess, It is kind of loyalty reward usage like the multibuy's parent project. Instead of Amazon gift card kind of thing you can use the MB8coin in the future on retail outlets bro.
I advice you to check the project and if you like the potential of the project team and white paper. You could invest and join the ICO investment bro. Hope we will surely find the big growth in the market about this project.
copper member
Activity: 3
May 29, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
I spend a good time in reading your project and your whitepaper. I found many good things for myself which I think will benefit me in the coming days when I will invest in this project.
I myself consider this project as beneficial to be in my watchlist. The aims and the current progress of the team members show that future of this coin will bring a bright time for the investors.

Keep in mind that every coin must have some parameters which play a major role in increasing the mass adoption and the price increase of the price which this coin already persist so the investors will get a good benefit from the coin especially if they invest in ICO.

Hi, Thank you both for the excellent feedback, glad to hear you are as exitited about the project as we are.

I read the information about your project, but did not understand that you are different from many other projects?

You declare that everyone is ready to accept your coin. Can you list who has already agreed to do this?

Hi Thank you for your question. We are in the process of collating all the vendors and awaiting feedback from our legal team in order to publish the full list of retail outlets. This will be coming out very soon, so keep an eye out at mb8coin.io

[/quote]

E-commerce industry is really a multi-billion dollar industry.
So even if there are competitors out there, this project will find its own niche.
And online consumers will find better options because of this platform.
Especially now that more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of using cryptocurrencies.

Also, I like the fact that the dev team is active in addressing everyone's concern or issue here.
I hope this communication would be true even after their ICO stage.
[/quote]

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. Yes our entire team will always be on hand post ICO to help all customers and coin holders benefit from pre-purchasing MB8 Coin. You can email any time to [email protected] for any help you require pre/post ICO

Just one week left until the end of Public Pre-Sale. Is there any info how much is fundraised until now?

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. We are in the process of linking up a live token sale progress bar for each stage, as well as an overall ICO progress bar. Keep an eye out on mb8coin.io for updates.

I came across the team behind the project and I must say I am impressed with the calibre of people involved in the project but I have a question. The company itself is into loyalty rewards and now launching an ico raise a coin. Accepted that the funds raised would be used to build the platform to accommodate more users based on the blockchain technology, what then happens to holders of the coin? Do they get to use it to purchase, or exchange it for loyalty coins, or we get to trade it on exchange sites?
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. MB8 Coin Holders will have the ability to spend their MB8 Coin using the exisitng multibuy platforms, we can also confirm we expect to have sucessfull listings on highly rated Crypto Exchanges post ICO.

May I ask some question, is this connected to this project? If yes, this is cool folks...
Better to be part of it!

https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/mb8-coin

Milestones
Q3 1994
1994 Company Established

Q3 2005
Eurocredit Born

Q3 2009
Eurocredit Success

Q3 2010
Multibuy Born

Q4 2016
Multibuy Expands

Q2 2017
Eurocredit Plus Going Global

Q1 2018
Eurocredit Plus moves to Blockchain

Q1 2018
MB8 Test Network

Q2 2018
MB8 Whitepaper Published

Q2 2018
MB8 ICO Live

Hi, Thanks for reaching out. Yes you are correct, this is MB8 Coin and thank you for your possitive feedback.

Want to know more detail about MB8 Coin. Can anyone where can know more about this Coin.

Hi, For more details, including our whitepaper/roadmap please visit mb8coin.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 06:31:17 PM
Tell me do you have shops, restaurants or other trading platforms that are ready to accept as payment for the products or services of the MB8 coin? Why is there such a large amount of MB8 coins allocated to the pre-mine?

Hello Strelok,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

All the existing businesses with in the Multibuy loyalty rewards network will be able to accept MB8 Coin as a payment method post ICO subject to their individual terms and conditions. You will additionally be able to spend your MB8 Coin on available online platforms that are being developed including Travel and Ecomerce after the ICO completes. (Online platforms guarantee a 1 Euro to 1 MB8 Coin redeem value ;-)) .

Over 95% of the pre-mine are available for sale to new/existing businesses and customers.This is to provide distribution and liquidity for the loyalty rewards network.

Please Note: *Unsold coins will be burnt ensuring we protect the value of coins purchased.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

'The Team At MB8 Coin'

So even if there are competitors out there, this project will find its own niche.
Especially now that more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of using cryptocurrencies.

Also, I like the fact that the dev team is active in addressing everyone's concern or issue here.
Yes the activity of the developers with their community is very important. It is for the benefit of their coin and their project. All of those projects which have active team members are the best at now and the community of that projects are increasing faster. But there are some projects which I am seeing that after the end of their ICO they remain silent and do not give time to the community to address them about their development. They continue their development behind the scene and when they come to address their community after a long time inactivity then they find none of their followers and the coin lose much of their value in that.

I hope that the developers of this project will take care of this condition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:36:29 AM
I read the information about your project, but did not understand that you are different from many other projects?

You declare that everyone is ready to accept your coin. Can you list who has already agreed to do this?
Merit: 21
May 25, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
I came across the team behind the project and I must say I am impressed with the calibre of people involved in the project but I have a question. The company itself is into loyalty rewards and now launching an ico raise a coin. Accepted that the funds raised would be used to build the platform to accommodate more users based on the blockchain technology, what then happens to holders of the coin? Do they get to use it to purchase, or exchange it for loyalty coins, or we get to trade it on exchange sites?
They are also active in different bounty campaign in bitcointalk.org website. Like what I'm wearing right now, so don't missed this worthy project for good. Be a investors and participant as well.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
May 25, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
Tell me do you have shops, restaurants or other trading platforms that are ready to accept as payment for the products or services of the MB8 coin? Why is there such a large amount of MB8 coins allocated to the pre-mine?

Hello Strelok,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

All the existing businesses with in the Multibuy loyalty rewards network will be able to accept MB8 Coin as a payment method post ICO subject to their individual terms and conditions. You will additionally be able to spend your MB8 Coin on available online platforms that are being developed including Travel and Ecomerce after the ICO completes. (Online platforms guarantee a 1 Euro to 1 MB8 Coin redeem value ;-)) .

Over 95% of the pre-mine are available for sale to new/existing businesses and customers.This is to provide distribution and liquidity for the loyalty rewards network.

Please Note: *Unsold coins will be burnt ensuring we protect the value of coins purchased.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

'The Team At MB8 Coin'

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
May 24, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
Merit: 21
May 24, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
May I ask some question, is this connected to this project? If yes, this is cool folks...
Better to be part of it!

https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/mb8-coin

Milestones
Q3 1994
1994 Company Established

Q3 2005
Eurocredit Born

Q3 2009
Eurocredit Success

Q3 2010
Multibuy Born

Q4 2016
Multibuy Expands

Q2 2017
Eurocredit Plus Going Global

Q1 2018
Eurocredit Plus moves to Blockchain

Q1 2018
MB8 Test Network

Q2 2018
MB8 Whitepaper Published

Q2 2018
MB8 ICO Live
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
May 23, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Just one week left until the end of Public Pre-Sale. Is there any info how much is fundraised until now?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 23, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
project open to different algroitma and technological innovations. he wondered. I'il look into it. Bounty campaign terms are very heavy. it shows how important it is.

Multibuy one of the reputed firm who is running the rewards for loyalty from the 2005 I guess. This initiation is to start making rewards in their own tokens. This is really good initiation from them mate. Then I see you are really about the bounty rules.
Please do not consider the any projects easily take from the hands of yahoo. So far in the marketplace whatever ICO projects he handled everything seems settled in moon. So do not hesitate and join there. If you want to some lumsum profits.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
project open to different algroitma and technological innovations. he wondered. I'il look into it. Bounty campaign terms are very heavy. it shows how important it is.
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
Want to know more detail about MB8 Coin. Can anyone where can know more about this Coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

Hi,

are you still interested in a danish translation?

Havn't heard from you on PM lately.

Br J
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
I spend a good time in reading your project and your whitepaper. I found many good things for myself which I think will benefit me in the coming days when I will invest in this project.
I myself consider this project as beneficial to be in my watchlist. The aims and the current progress of the team members show that future of this coin will bring a bright time for the investors.

Keep in mind that every coin must have some parameters which play a major role in increasing the mass adoption and the price increase of the price which this coin already persist so the investors will get a good benefit from the coin especially if they invest in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 3
May 21, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
Hello and thank you for all the positive feedback.

Coin8coin, thank you for your feedback, we will look into the Chinese translation for you.
All the best form the MB8 Coin Team.
Activity: 69
May 20, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
All very exciting I will definitely be buying and watching this closely 
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 06:26:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: