Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 23. (Read 16264 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
Tell me what is your way of development of the coin in the real sector, there are already those who will support it in business? Shops, Restaurants, etc.
Just if you do not have support for the real sector where the coin will be used, then why create it?
Please try to read the details of the project you will know that what is the purpose of the coin and why the developers felt the need to develope a coin like that.
After the success of the ICO and when the developers start their work on the project then it is obvious that the coin will also be accepted in the real world businesses. There are many coins which at the time of their creation were alone and after the progress of the developers the adoption increased and are now used in many sector of real business.
This coin has a good potential for the success and it is expected that it will be widely used for the purpose of which it is created.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/477.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
May 17, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
Tell me what is your way of development of the coin in the real sector, there are already those who will support it in business? Shops, Restaurants, etc.
Just if you do not have support for the real sector where the coin will be used, then why create it?
copper member
Activity: 3
May 17, 2018, 06:23:41 PM
I spend a good time in reading your project and your whitepaper. I found many good things for myself which I think will benefit me in the coming days when I will invest in this project. I also invited many of my friends to this ICO project and told them to keep an eye on this ICO as it is the best ICO with a good return in the future. They also liked it much better.

Thank you Superways, it is fantastic to have your support.

The MB8 Coin Community is growing stronger everyday.

The MB8 Coin Team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
I spend a good time in reading your project and your whitepaper. I found many good things for myself which I think will benefit me in the coming days when I will invest in this project. I also invited many of my friends to this ICO project and told them to keep an eye on this ICO as it is the best ICO with a good return in the future. They also liked it much better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
May 16, 2018, 08:58:09 PM
rewarding system by using cryptocurrency is something new, these days  we mostly see the rewarding system is in the form of a voucher.
now we are having it in the form of cryptocurrency, hopefully it could be able to be used in a wider area than the voucher does.
copper member
May 16, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Tell me do you have shops, restaurants or other trading platforms that are ready to accept as payment for the products or services of the MB8 coin? Why is there such a large amount of MB8 coins allocated to the pre-mine?

Hello Strelok,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

All the existing businesses with in the Multibuy loyalty rewards network will be able to accept MB8 Coin as a payment method post ICO subject to their individual terms and conditions. You will additionally be able to spend your MB8 Coin on available online platforms that are being developed including Travel and Ecomerce after the ICO completes. (Online platforms guarantee a 1 Euro to 1 MB8 Coin redeem value ;-)) .

Over 95% of the pre-mine are available for sale to new/existing businesses and customers.This is to provide distribution and liquidity for the loyalty rewards network.

Please Note: *Unsold coins will be burnt ensuring we protect the value of coins purchased.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

'The Team At MB8 Coin'
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
Tell me do you have shops, restaurants or other trading platforms that are ready to accept as payment for the products or services of the MB8 coin? Why is there such a large amount of MB8 coins allocated to the pre-mine?
copper member
brand new
Activity: 0
May 15, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
how is mb8 pronounced?

It stands for 'Multibuy Infinity Coin'. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 14, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
Can someone explain here what is the difference between Business Partners Sale and Public Token Sale?
Business Partners can buy 5x cheaper than regular. How to be a bussines partner?
also, I am confused, is it MB8 - coin or it's token?

Thank you for reaching out to us examplens,

The business partner sale is for new and existing partner companies that use the Multibuy loyalty rewards network.

Business partners have to have a registered account with Multibuy to purchase.

The Public are also able to buy at the 5 to 1 Ratio during the Pre - ICO.

MB8Coin is a coin running on its own Blockchain. Genesis will be created when ICO is complete. We use a token at present to represent the MB8Coin to be distributed after the ICO.

I hope this helps answer your inquiry.

All the best from the team at MB8 Coin. 

So, pre-sale 7-31 May is price 5:1 for all investors? And business partners have the possibility to buy 5:1 until end of ICO 31st August?

MB8 coin will be Proof of Stake (POS), whether the plan is running masternode?

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
Very good project. Hope this program will success soon.How much time the bounty program will running?
copper member
May 14, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
Can someone explain here what is the difference between Business Partners Sale and Public Token Sale?
Business Partners can buy 5x cheaper than regular. How to be a bussines partner?

Thank you for reaching out to us examplens,

The business partner sale is for new and existing partner companies that use the Multibuy loyalty rewards network.

Business partners have to have a registered account with Multibuy to purchase.

The Public are also able to buy at the 5 to 1 Ratio during the Pre - ICO.

MB8Coin is a coin running on its own Blockchain. Genesis will be created when ICO is complete. We use a token at present to represent the MB8Coin to be distributed after the ICO.

I hope this helps answer your inquiry.

All the best from the team at MB8 Coin. 
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 14, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
thanks for clarifying,  I was saying mabeight in my head
copper member
May 12, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
how is mb8 pronounced?

Hi Fleer,

Thank you for reaching out to us, MB8 is pronounced 'M B eight' ( sounds 'em be eight')

Hope this helps,

All the best from the MB8 Coin Team. Cool
copper member
May 12, 2018, 08:17:00 AM
don't know why people still create brand new coins and use them as a payment gateway. we already have had bitcoin,litecoin,eth...etc and other popular coins. there is no point to create a brand new coin. and that too all are pre-mined(totally grey).

so think before you invest.

Hello YOLO,
thank you for reaching out to us, our existing digital currency has been running the existing system for over 10 years, moving this to crypto comes with a host of benefits to existing and new customers, our business partners and the ability to develop the services provided by the company.  Just to clarify, this is not a full pre-mine, for participating in running the network via staking early supporters will get 10% p/a for staking for the first 6 months and 5% p/a there after until MB8 reaches it's eventual circulating supply. (This will take around 12 years) ;-)

Hope this helps,

All the best from the MB8Coin Team.

Visit  mb8coin.io for full info.
copper member
May 12, 2018, 08:10:51 AM
found from your website that we can check also the multibuygroup.io, but no product yet from your e-commerce platform?

Eccommerce is our newest platform and will be used to promote products from companies within the existing loyalty rewards network. This has been set up in line with moving to a decentralized model globally to give customers the option of spending without going into stores. This is part of our new developments ;-)

Thank you for reaching out to us CaV032, I hope this helps answer you inquiry.

Visit  mb8coin.io for full info on all our services already available and being the ones being developed.
copper member
May 12, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
Does this project run any bounty that pays in this altcoin? Or is there an airdrop?

Hi Mpamaegbu,

Yes we have a basic campaign for earning alts available via  mb8coin.io

We will be updating main thread with details of additional ways to support MB8Coin and earn Altcoins soon, in the meantime if you feel you can add wait to our marketing please PM us with details so that we evaluate.

Hope this helps,

Pages:
Jump to: