Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 24. (Read 16264 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 12, 2018, 06:42:58 AM
found from your website that we can check also the multibuygroup.io, but no product yet from your e-commerce platform?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
May 12, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
don't know why people still create brand new coins and use them as a payment gateway. we already have had bitcoin,litecoin,eth...etc and other popular coins. there is no point to create a brand new coin. and that too all are pre-mined(totally grey).

so think before you invest.

Maybe is because with high bitcoin price fee going to be very expensive. Can be just one reason.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 03:27:02 AM
I learned about this coin. In general I like modern technology, the team has set goals and each route. But also a payment currency, fast speed, easy to use, low cost, safe and can be used worldwide to pay bills for all human needs. It can compete with the digital currency that was born before and have a large community. Does MB8 guarantee that?
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
May 12, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
don't know why people still create brand new coins and use them as a payment gateway. we already have had bitcoin,litecoin,eth...etc and other popular coins. there is no point to create a brand new coin. and that too all are pre-mined(totally grey).

so think before you invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:10:48 PM
how is mb8 pronounced?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
May 11, 2018, 08:35:33 PM
Does this project run any bounty that pays in this altcoin? Or is there an airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
Hi MB8 Coin team,

We are launching a new innovative ICO search platform within the next week,
and I would like to invite you to add your ICO for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you and wish you a good ICO!

Hi InitialCoinList, and thank you for your offer, we will list this on your platform. Once again thanks for reaching out to us.

Hi Socalhope, Please PM me your Advertising account number and username, we cannot speak publicly about peoples accounts however we are more than happy to assist you in finding a resolution. PM us and we will help you sort out.

All the best from the MB8Coin Team.
copper member
May 10, 2018, 08:10:10 PM
I like this coin. It is based on advanced technologies. It looks rather technocratic. There is a detailed technical description. In general - I will recommend.

Thanks for the good feedback LoveCryptotoAll, we worked hard getting the parameters to best suit our Loyalty rewards network.

Getting allot of great support from the community and we are excited to push this to the moon for the backers.

Kiss

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 10, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
I like this coin. It is based on advanced technologies. It looks rather technocratic. There is a detailed technical description. In general - I will recommend.
copper member
May 10, 2018, 04:12:48 PM
I can do the Danish translation!

I have a deep knowledge of the crypto space vocabulary and have great communication skills in danish.

Please fill me in on the details

Br, J

Excellent, the Danish are showing fantastic support to this project. Will PM you.

Thanks for getting in touch from the Team at MB8.
copper member
May 10, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
hai,, reserved indonesian translation... if u need pm me..  Wink Wink

Thank you for reserving - Will PM you.
copper member
May 10, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
I'm following you on Facebook etc and this coin looks very exciting. The whitepaper is really interesting. Is it true that credit and debit cards will be accepted? If so, this is massive as I understand how hard it is to get banking for cryptocurrencies. It also suggests a level of ethics and trust that I haven't seen with a coin for a long time. Crossing fingers for a positive reply regarding credit cards etc.

Hello Simmy,

Yes, we are awaiting final sign off from Master cards legal side and we will advise as soon as this comeS through. Cool

Thank you for positive comments, I think another first will be to bring out this cryptocurrecny with over 2000 businesses already able to accept it. (We are also in talks with a BIG exchange already and will update on progress here as soon as it is set in stone)

Looking set to go to the moon, get the best price during the PRE-ICO ;-)

All the best from the MB8 Team.

brand new
Activity: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I'm following you on Facebook etc and this coin looks very exciting. The whitepaper is really interesting. Is it true that credit and debit cards will be accepted? If so, this is massive as I understand how hard it is to get banking for cryptocurrencies. It also suggests a level of ethics and trust that I haven't seen with a coin for a long time. Crossing fingers for a positive reply regarding credit cards etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
hai,, reserved indonesian translation... if u need pm me..  Wink Wink
copper member
May 08, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

I have a deep knowledge of the crypto space vocabulary and have great communication skills in danish.

Br, J

Hi Thanks for supporting, I will PM you over the details now.
copper member
May 08, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
All very exciting I will definitely be buying and watching this closely  Grin

Thanks I will update you soon
Activity: 6
May 08, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
All very exciting I will definitely be buying and watching this closely  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

Br, J
copper member
May 07, 2018, 08:41:52 PM
Hi Amalgamation,

Thank you, I will drop you a PM now.

Thanks
Daniel
Pages:
Jump to: