Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 14. (Read 111525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Nearing 200% luck for this one, yea a bit long but nothing terrible.  Need to toss a few large rentals this way and bust it!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is a really long round.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
Enjoy the vacation!  Hope you're headed somewhere the weather is warm and the drinks are cold Smiley

Yes I am flying out of Newark to Turks and Caicos with the wife.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Enjoy the vacation!  Hope you're headed somewhere the weather is warm and the drinks are cold Smiley
Hey everyone, I am heading out on a much needed vacation out of the country and wont have access to email or phone for the next several days. I will be returning next Wedsnesday. If you need anything please email the bcmonster email and Laviathon will get back to you.
My Avalon 6 had its best record share here over the weekend, but at only 2G it was nothing to get terribly excited about.  This block is a killer, but we can knock it out!

Completely new to this and only contributing 70GH/S at the moment. Why is this block a killer? Perhaps you can shed a little light on it for me so I get whats going on.

My highest share so far has been 8.69M in cgminer, not entirely sure if that means a lot? but most 24 hour blocks I have a best share in the millions. I've got another little antminer u3 on the way which will get me up to about 0.14TH combined running on a small caravan solar panel so it doesn't cost me anything. This is purely for fun!

It is just our luck from the earlier rounds coming back to bite us now. Statistically all pools should be around the 100% mark for luck. If you calculate the percentages for all of our blocks found we are still under the 100% luck mark. Your best share value is just luck, you can get a block finding share in your first ever share of your machine, or it can go its whole life without ever finding a block.

As far as the updates to the pool, we have corrected a couple of things. The shares from saradis/uphellper have been removed from the front end. You should be seeing your corrected estimated btc earnings for this round now that his shares are gone. Also, the pool efficiency bug has been addressed and should'nt be a problem anymore.
Activity: 3
My Avalon 6 had its best record share here over the weekend, but at only 2G it was nothing to get terribly excited about.  This block is a killer, but we can knock it out!

Completely new to this and only contributing 70GH/S at the moment. Why is this block a killer? Perhaps you can shed a little light on it for me so I get whats going on.

My highest share so far has been 8.69M in cgminer, not entirely sure if that means a lot? but most 24 hour blocks I have a best share in the millions. I've got another little antminer u3 on the way which will get me up to about 0.14TH combined running on a small caravan solar panel so it doesn't cost me anything. This is purely for fun!
Yes we noticed a steady drop in pool efficiency and are trying to uncover the issue. Unfortunately being such a long round, pulling the data logs had been impossible without a reboot. Once we have combed the logs and figured out the issue everything will be back up and running. All shares are safe.
Activity: 43
Is that why the website is down right now?  I'm getting a timeout error trying to access it.

yeah, miners have failed over and pool front end down at the moment.
I'm sure it will be back soon.

I have Jonny's pool as my failover so its not so bad.

Edit: although it looks like they have had some trouble as well. My miners are showing this pool to be dead and Jonny's as alive at the moment.
legendary
Is that why the website is down right now?  I'm getting a timeout error trying to access it.
UPDATE, we are fixing an issue with bitcoin core and should have it back up and running tonight.
legendary
well connected,but quickly overheated my S1 

I didn't notice any problems when I had my S1 on the 3333 var diff port.
Try that.
Hi all.  

Joined your little pool a few hours ago.  Maybe its a bad time, maybe not.  Hope it helps.

Welcome, any little bit helps!

What port were you connecting to when you overheated it?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Hi all. 

Joined your little pool a few hours ago.  Maybe its a bad time, maybe not.  Hope it helps.

did you ever get the low diff port figured out? i know you were saying there were issues with it.

I've been running some stick miners on the low diff port and it all looks ok.
Thought I'd add a whopping 8GH.
Just because I could really.
Pointed my Avalon 6 here for the next ~12 hours until I shut it off for the day time, it gets too hot inside my house.  Go go 3.4TH blockcracker!

Much appreciated, our base hash rate is now 135TH and climbing, a great bounce back even though this has been the round from hell.
legendary
Pointed my Avalon 6 here for the next ~12 hours until I shut it off for the day time, it gets too hot inside my house.  Go go 3.4TH blockcracker!
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Mario has thrown up a rental today in hopes of getting us through this round. I know we have other users wanting to do so as well. With over 700 registered users now, I sure hope this round ends, so all those people can hop on and start mining here!  Grin
Hopefully they will all see fit to slide a TH or two this way, so we could crack this block!
Pages:
Jump to: