Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 21. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
Yes, It's worth it, but, most of them may be scams or not worthy as in the last year. Airdrop commonly gives their participants the small rewards.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
Airdrops are very bad now, there are very few payments, this is because there are too many scam airdrops, they just want to cheat your money, and they don’t plan to pay anything for you.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 04:09:06 AM
Many Airdrops now produce nothing. I think the real value of the airdrop is as high as $8. I would be more interested in participating in the bounty unless there is an airdrop using the recommendation system.
airdrop is a nice idea maybe but not for me for me it is just not so interesting as many other things i can do on the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
i doubt that airdrop is worth it but i recommend anyome to try it and make their own opinion about  that project
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
Many Airdrops now produce nothing. I think the real value of the airdrop is as high as $8. I would be more interested in participating in the bounty unless there is an airdrop using the recommendation system.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 08, 2018, 04:01:10 AM
I don't get any airdrop on any airdrop campaign that I joined last year and it totally waste my time, some of my friends who started the earlier than me they earn a good amount of reward. And I think it really depends on the Airdrop campaign you joined but I will still join any airdrop campaign anymore it don't give me any goods.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 03:56:18 AM
As we know, the main feature of such a profit is the distribution of newly formed tokens. As part of the promotion of a new blockbuster program, which pursues certain objectives of promotion. It will be claimed so much. How long will demand.
Activity: 78
September 08, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
A lot of airdrop are scam, after you have worked and you are expecting your reward after the end of the ico,yiu will end up getting nothing, some may even give reward that is not valuable
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
I think it's been a time when airdrop could earn, at the moment we see only empty distribution of coins, which may never come to the exchange
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Definitely, Yes!
that's the whole point of airdrop.
They are just as bonus. some requires least actions, some requires heavier action.
least as in we just need to join their telegram channel and submit wallet address.
Heavier in the sense that need to purchase a small amount of partner token.
Either it is beneficial to participants.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
I stopped getting into airdrops a few days ago, it seems like they are really lacking at the moment, and they take to long to be completed, I prefer to go out and make more than the amount of an airdrop by working for 1 hour.
Activity: 345
September 07, 2018, 04:58:37 PM
well i can say that some airdrops are worth it, but so many of them out there are just scam airdrops, trying to steal from investors or looking for a way to get hold of privatekeys.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
from the end of winter, you will not earn anything by air. Only if referral link. now and the bounty pay little to say about airdrops
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Airdrop is a coin that is given free, so it's natural that it's worthless, so everything depends on each person in assessing it. But if I personally for now I do not like Airdrop, I prefer to work on Bounty which in my opinion guarantees more success.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
Although Airdrop is very fast and it's doesn't entails reporting weekly as a campaign project, air dropper hunters were regarded as a dumper that affects the market price of cryptocurrency and nowadays the rate of airdrop is not that nourishing such as seeing airdrop that worth $4, $10 and mostly $30 so to me I don't think airdrop worth it, its a better to do a bounty project that has a great future than airdrop .
Activity: 76
September 07, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
Perhaps you will earn some money. But you will spend a lot of time. I believe that you do not need to give credit to this kind of reward.
Activity: 62
September 07, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
I did airdrops in my initial 2-3 months and was doing about 15-20 airdrops a day but soon realized that it is worthless as token that I received were very less and not even registered in any exchange
Activity: 42
September 07, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
Yes Airdrop worth it.because  airdrop is  distributed to early supporters of a project. The good thing about it is that it is free coins picked up for doing a particular task.Getting free cryptocurrencies from airdrops requires little to no effort. And it can be invested as well to give you a huge profit in returns
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
September 07, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
Yes it worth it for sure. You just need almost nothing to do for airdrop,even if you haven't received anything in 9 of 10 cases it worth it. However nowadays airdrops can bring you much less than year ago and biggest part of them scam.
Activity: 20
September 07, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
I think there must be some people who follow the Airdrop but they are not satisfied with the results or rewards. I don't know about that, but it's still lucky to get income, than many people who follow the Airdrop Campaign and they get hit by a Scam Project. It's even sadder than you who are not satisfied with your income.
Pages:
Jump to: