Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 22. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:12:54 PM
No the airdrops are not worth it anymore.  A year ago you could get lucky every once in a while and make a decent score.  Now the airdrops only pay out about 1% of the time and then the ones that pay out are worth zero.  I feel it's just a waste of time at this moment. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 06, 2018, 10:57:56 PM
I am not a fan of airdrop, I only participate in just a few selected airdrop, I don't join ICO that give airdrop for people to join their telegram channel or their social media, I only join airdrop that cancel their crowd sale and decided to do an airdrop.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:34:15 PM
Yes, it is worth it. It is still additional holdings but if you are sure that the coin or token will be hit, better invest on it (what you can afford to lose of course) . Therr are selfdrops there where you just need to send an amount to the contract address and they will send you the amount of that specific token equal to it. Be observant and review is the key.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
Personally, I do not participate in airdrops because I do not want to waste my time for such pennies. It seems to me that people who have plenty of free time participate in them and they do not know how to use it.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 08:48:03 PM
I think that you should not even spend time on airdrops, because you most likely will not get anything except coins, which you can not even sell...It's better to try bounty campaigns, especially signature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 06, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrops have become a waste of time since the fees for sending those free coins to an exchange are mostly bigger the the value of the coins.
Insteaf of airdrops I would recommend taking part in bounty campaign as this is a more stable and reliable source of income.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
hi mate! airdrop was the first thing about crypto i was introduce with by a friend. last quarter of last year was the best time of profitable airdrops. airdrods nowadays are mostly scams and asking for a donations. airdrops are worth it my friend you just need to find a good airdrop to join. cheers!
Activity: 60
September 06, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
Absolutely!! One can make money from airdrop but maybe not a lot.

But most airdrop may be down to being patient for the longterm. If one can give it time some tokens
acquired from airdrop can make someone rich which is the hard part for many
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
for some people that is good way to earn income. they put their account, spread word for the airdrop. "good way" just for people that have many account. so, what they do is not in vain. because airdrop just give you a little coin/token. and its easy to work in airdrop. just follow the rule than wait until they distribution what they promised
Activity: 235
September 06, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

It's not to much work and time to join a couple socials and share a couple posts  Grin But yeah, it is worth it if the ICO is not a scam and developers really push it to make a successful project. Then there's a chance that tokens you get will rise.
Activity: 180
September 06, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
I think only the best quality airdrop. We should do selective aidrop projects in order to save time
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Yeah airdrops are all worthy even it is of little value. Its the fulfillment of feelings that you received the tokens. And also you get money from free tokens.

A thing that you cannot describe about how many tokens you will receive with a small amount. Must have high patience to wait for the time when getting a good number of tokens sold in the market.
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Yeah airdrops are all worthy even it is of little value. Its the fulfillment of feelings that you received the tokens. And also you get money from free tokens.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
yes, I think airdrop can make money. and for the problem or not, I think it depends on each person. I myself followed the airdrop to fill my free time. and I enjoy the job even though the results I get are only a few. by following airdrop, my income can increase. for me it's worth it, rather than just unemployed no work.
copper member
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
you can do some airdrops in the free time. but I think there are very few good quality airdrops. most airdrops are air. but the temptation of airdrops is too much, it will make you addicted.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
If you join the Bounty Campaign on a project on Airdrop. Eat later when the project is finished, you will get a reward in the form of a token. Now, following the Bounty campaign, you don't need to spend money, it only takes our time to campaign on social media. For me the rewards obtained will be commensurate with the time we have spent on the bounty campaign on social media.
Activity: 264
September 06, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
To the first question of whether it they enter airdrop to make money from it or not, I say yes they surely enter airdrop in a bid to make money from it but I must say it doesn't worth it because a whole lot of it dont pay well and even many others don't pay at all. On the scale of 1 to 10 the amount of those that pay is 2, that is 2:10 which is a very low chance, so why wasting so much energy on what won't pay you in the long run.
Activity: 93
September 06, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
Airdrops can only brings minutes or little funds because the end results paid are just very low as peanuts. Only if you are very fast in accumulating just but good ones, one might earn little from Airdrops.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 221
September 05, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
Airdrops is a good and fast enough way to earn. But you need to join their huge amount because for 1 airdrop you get usually a little. And unlike the bounty it will not be so insulting to get anything since you do not spend a month doing tasks for which you can get nothing.

What do you mean by joining large numbers in airdrop? If you mean to join a lot of projects that provide airdrop, in my opinion it will still be useless because the results obtained remain small and with different projects or coins, so that it will make a lot of rubbish in the wallet.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 05, 2018, 11:01:25 PM
No, it's senseless. They need you to do senseless thing and exploit you on account of 10 or 20 bucks which worth nothing after ICO
Perhaps numerous individuals do that yet when they say "Hello simply come and compose counterfeit supplements for all of us over social medias, say Hi in Telegram, and so forth", that is wrong. You help them shillling. Furthermore, insofar as individuals do that and encourage them, more ICOs with more phony airdrops will come

Yes, I agree with your opinion, they make us gather to enlarge the community and each individual is very valuable to them, but we don't get the appropriate reward from it, they mostly offer false news for us to stay
Pages:
Jump to: