Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 23. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
Ah time on ways ranks, now there is that every day on 40 airdrop comes and in the other day 5 , but simply I would became to do only good drops
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
Airdrops is a good and fast enough way to earn. But you need to join their huge amount because for 1 airdrop you get usually a little. And unlike the bounty it will not be so insulting to get anything since you do not spend a month doing tasks for which you can get nothing.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 06:00:49 AM
I do not participate in most of the airdrops because it does not make money. I usually agree with bounty campaigns, that's good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 05, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
Yes it is possible to make some money in joining Airdrop, they giving a little payment without doing anything but to signing up and following the simple instruction or steps. But most of Airdrops now are scams, so if you are looking in good or better profit, i suggest you to join Signature Campaign.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Yes it is possible to earn money on airdrop and the distribution is fair enough though it is only a little amount and sometimes the tokens they gave is not worth it to trade for it will compromise the transaction fee of the exchanges they are listed on. So you do not have the choice and that is to hold the tokens and wait for it to get a good increase before you can trade that tokens.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
I think Airdrop is worth it on both sides, for project owners and crypto users.
Obviously crypto users make some free money, however project owners get some additional attention to the project,
even more importantly, raise volume on exchanges. Airdrop done right might help get smaller coins listed on CMC and establish the project as "legitimate".
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

Airdrops is worth it and making some money from airdrops is really possible but beforr we can make money with airdrops we need to participate on many airdrops that have a good project and will surely be successful so it will be worth it to wait.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
I think it is a matter of luck and opportunity, I have actually benefitted from airdrops even though majority of them are scams, a large number of them pay peanuts that could not be enough for transaction fees, out of the hundreds I participated in, it is about 55 that worth the value, in all I will say it was a blessing
Activity: 199
September 05, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
years ago, airdrops could bring quite a lot of profits, but since the bear market happened, there were lots of airdrops that were scams or even though not a scam, most airdrops didn't pay for tokens, but actually there were still airdrops that could provide good profits, but it was difficult to determine where airdrop is good and where the airdrop is bad.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

Yes! But I guess Its only 10% of chances to make earn money with this activities because most of the airdrop token were just only small value In exchanges. Its just rarely case to get a huge price token. I think airdrops are juat depend on a person how lucky he or she Is.
Activity: 92
September 05, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
its extremely difficult to anticipate on digital currency mate, some of the time you are holding altcoin and you have sitting tight at the correct cost yet it will drop, at that point once in a while you will offer coins you surmise that the cost is alright for you yet it will pump to the moon. in any case, that is tge nature of crypto, dependably settle on a decent choice and a decent methodology and dont lament for each choice you made.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

We have many ways to invest in Altcoins and the best, cost-effective and cost-effective way is Airdrop. This is a very popular form of coin. Just use your Facebook account and twitter you can advertise ICOS campaigns and you can capture large amounts of Altcoins. This form is very valuable and potential.
Activity: 18
September 05, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

In some cases, it is worth it, but if I were to give me opinion based on percentage worth, I would say it's not worth the time.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Well from my own point of view I must be frank with you and state it clearly that airdrops are not worth the stress and time I have engaged in far to many airdrops that tired out to be amazing unproductive so I have my resentment towards partaking in any airdrops
Activity: 16
September 05, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

I would have easily said Airdrop is not worth the time and energy spent on it, but I won't be fair if I said so, because I have been privilege to get a token from an Airdrop that is worth $3000, you will agree with me that it's not always a waste of time after all. I will not deny the fact that a lot of them just end up wasting your precious time.
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
To my own view, I don't think that airdrop is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of income. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete and  will eventually disappear in the end. Since airdrop did not take much time its not a waste.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

no i do not think so airdrop can be tried but i do not thinknthat it is a good way tonearn money on a regular basis
Activity: 116
September 05, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

For me it is not with it. It is only a waste of time. Most aidrops are scam or only giving a small amount which the amount they have given is just the transaction fee for the exchange.
Activity: 69
September 05, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
It was very unfeasible for me, because it only gave us a little bit of money and we'd better do something more promising.

I put more time and energy into the bounty.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
No, it's senseless. They need you to do senseless thing and exploit you on account of 10 or 20 bucks which worth nothing after ICO
Perhaps numerous individuals do that yet when they say "Hello simply come and compose counterfeit supplements for all of us over social medias, say Hi in Telegram, and so forth", that is wrong. You help them shillling. Furthermore, insofar as individuals do that and encourage them, more ICOs with more phony airdrops will come
Pages:
Jump to: