Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 25. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:54:10 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Airdrop works before, however, most of the airdrop today had been given to those who purchased their coins already but not on bounty purposes. Before, airdrop is one of the best way to earn money but nowadays it is difficult to earn out of it.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 02, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Some time I participated in Airdrops. But over time understood that it does not cost that. I did not receive payment for the spent time.
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
Well, not to say what it's worth , I now the plant get 100 times more you get , I think if the course is a good project it is possible and no
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!,,so i will say that most airdrop worth it but ust view of them
Activity: 121
September 02, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
Airdrop is not what it use to be before now because more than 90% of the airdrops use to be fake
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
Airdrop unambiguously do not cost that. It is a lot of spent time for in vain. You do not receive coins and if receive that for kopeks that cannot even be sold.
Activity: 420
September 02, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
Well, sometimes there are tokens that come about 5-10 dollars but it's certainly very rare, I think it's worth choosing them very carefully
Activity: 144
September 02, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
Now making money with Airdrop is harder than completing a task.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
99% of such token is a scam. Tokens are of no value and only spoil the portwel Yesterday I received a 2x token with no value ...
Activity: 532
September 02, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
There are many complaints about the airdrop and of course, it is also difficult to ascertain from the airdrop in results. but several times I follow the airdrop was paying but for the price, it may be things that are not known because until now there is no price in the market. even the threat of scam is also quite often heard in airdrop.
Activity: 368
September 02, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
I am always ignorant of airdrops, too many tokens from the airdrop that I still hold waiting to be present in the market do not come, I think it's a trash token
Activity: 602
September 02, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
Participating in airdrops is not  rewarding as it was before but doing airdrops is not very  time consuming. The problem
is that they counting the reward on the highest ICO price and when the token comes to exchanges it`s value
is often 5x-10x less than ICO price and airdrop hunters get $0.5-$1 real value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 02, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
There were a few good airdrops in late 2017 - beginning of 2018, but I have participated only in two of them. They gave more than $1000 each. But I should mention that now, when time passed, they cost nothing because of this model of token distribution - and even if team is working on the project price made -95% from their ATH
Other hundreds of airdrops had never reached such highs, some even didn't list on exchanges Smiley
Activity: 86
September 02, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
I got crumbling of airdrop circle native deliberation much begetter I am cheerful each propelled airdrop I be obligated trade then again abaft I procure the plate and thither is no place advocating the airdrop circle change that I at long last newmarket and extravagant to trade the wages conflict declaration through this is more proper and all the more genuine outcomes.
Activity: 149
September 01, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
Some are , there are a number of ADs in the Cryptocurrency platform currently with different projects, proposing different services to the market, some are worth taking a short at while others aren't, just be cautious on which one you settle for coz some are just a pure waste
Activity: 268
September 01, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
Last time I stopped participating in airdrops because most of them are scammers or a waste of time. Also, some try to put our vigilance to sleep and get important data, passwords and a private key. Be careful.
Activity: 390
September 01, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
now many airdrops has almost no value at all. although you're just gonna need few minutes to register most of them aren't listed at all
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:14:02 AM
Airdrop can sometimes create but because of the limited registration time it makes us forget the more profitable tasks of airdrop itself so for me is to follow the bounty better than the airdrop which is just a waste of time and sometimes token from airdrop rewarded with very low. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:02:03 AM
I participated in Airdrops in June / July, that is about two months. And I received only $ 30 profit. Now, when the market is in stagnation, it's not worth it.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
Am yet to receive even one dollar from the numerous airdrops I have participated. They will tell you tokens will be distributed after ICO and by the time ICO is over, they will tell you the airdrop has been cancelled because there were so many bots.
Pages:
Jump to: