Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 24. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrop is a very popular form of earning on Twitter and Facebook. I think you should do it this way without spending much time and money. You can earn money every day from the coins you post. Only you work hard.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 03, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way to get token for free so I think Airdrop is still feasible especially very suitable for beginners like me but Airdrop is now a lot of scams so I should be more careful in choosing Airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 03:02:06 AM
I'm not interested in airdrops so I don't follow airdrops.
I think following airdrops is just waiting for a fortune, so it's better to trade coins or do mining than following airdrops.
The reason is that you will only waste your time, energy, and internet quota in order to produce something that is uncertain.
We recommend that you do a coin trading because it will provide great benefits for you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:44:23 AM
Follow Airdrop if compared with the result of course very much. And a few token Airdrop don't have the potential in the Exchange so that the token is lost. And I thought it best to follow a Bounty campaign which has great results.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:32:33 AM
For  me airdrops are important, as a stay home home when i finished all my household chores working with airdrops cryptos or altcoin is my job. I put mu extra time unto it. There is no harm in trying, you would never know if you dont try it for yourself. To see is to believe.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
They do not always give a lot, and do not always give at all, but sometimes drop projects that distribute$ 800 and that's exactly what I'm trying to find.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
In my opinion, airdrops can indeed provide decent money for participants.
the results obtained from Airdrops are indeed commensurate with the time and struggle.
I think at the moment there are indeed many airdrops that appear but not all Airdrops are honest, some are deceptive, therefore before deciding to follow the airdrops must be vigilant and careful.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
actually its not worth it, it takes time to wait and after you get the payment surely you will get only cents on it!
Activity: 14
September 03, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
some airdrop event i have ever joint was worth to do, because i have ever get almost 2 eth from that airdrop by refferal program, but of course mostly of airdrop was wasting time.
Activity: 14
September 03, 2018, 01:19:52 AM
It depends on how the project is doing. If it is doing good, airdrop is worth it but if the project didnt meet the minimum standard that they are targeting it's not too worth it.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
I think the airship is worth it. But unfortunately there are good drops, and there are bad drops. Bad people who do not give anything and pick up only a very long time, but there are very few good drops. Here's a link to a good drop.http: //t.me/bitcoinautomatic_bot? Start = 550276032
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 03, 2018, 12:54:18 AM
It is not worth it like as we expecting from it but it can help us to earn profits even a little. The tasks and qualifications in airdrops are too easy to do and not tiring at all, so it is better to take time on participating on it rather than doing nothing in crypto industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 03, 2018, 12:46:01 AM
Nowadays Airdrop is not worth it because mostly they are scam so I think its waste of time. Also Airdrop is not trustworthy because possible you be a victim of scam, its better to waste your time in participating in bounty and do trading or investing because there's possibility can give you good profit. Unlike to Airdrop you will get nothing and waste of your time only, so dont i suggest participate in bounty.

yeah, you are right.
several times i have wasted my time following airdrop,
they offer lots of interesting offers. but until now none of the results i got.

i think, i have wasted my time on things that have no benefit.
Your advice is true, it would be better if we take the time to join the bounty program. i think it's better in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 12:43:44 AM
Airdrop most time consume time and energy and yet you are not sure of the reward. I have over 100 airdrops and but i have seen less than ten in my wallet. To some it worth it while to some it does not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 03, 2018, 12:38:00 AM
One of 100 airdrops will be cost something.
If you have free telegram account for spamming him with carbage and free time, you can do this job
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
The time for completion an airdrop usually be about 10 - 15 minutes  and you can earn some tokens easily, I think if you spend 2 hours a day to  find out good airdrops, you can earn average $200 a month.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
If present, these airdrops was indeed very disappointing. due to the many projects that do not generate airdrops. And it is really very sad. I think that the airdrops is no longer effective to follow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 12:11:13 AM
For my own experience in joining in airdrop, for me it is hard to earn more. It is so hard to get referrals. I actually join the Airdrop if it  has a bounty, because it will add in my rewards. But it is only my own experience, I think their are some other earn more in airdrops.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 03, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
Some time I participated in Airdrops. But over time understood that it does not cost that. I did not receive payment for the spent time.
sorry to hear that you are not getting payment from the airdrop.I would suggest do airdrop from this site: https://airdropalert.com/ its good site for doing airdrop.here you can get upcoming, ongoing and past aidrop list. also, they paid to the hunter. I also suggest you do airdrop from this forum altcoin bounty section.its also a good place to do some airdrop

Nowadays Airdrop is not worth it because mostly they are scam so I think its waste of time. Also Airdrop is not trustworthy because possible you be a victim of scam, its better to waste your time in participating in bounty and do trading or investing because there's possibility can give you good profit. Unlike to Airdrop you will get nothing and waste of your time only, so dont i suggest participate in bounty.
Activity: 35
September 03, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
Airdrop for me is like a game. I do not spend much time on it. I think airdrop depends a lot on luck
Pages:
Jump to: